Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

bomb drop mid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

celeron 300a
Jan 23, 2005

by exmarx
Yam Slacker

Black Baby Goku posted:

You need to be banned for calling FFXII "bargain bin"

gently caress off

You're right, ffxii is not "bargain bin" quality. But I happened to pick one up when the ps2 was going out of style at a good price. I'm sorry for making a bad post.

rediscover posted:

haha who is going to retire in a post-social-security america and not work until they keel over <-- really cool and funny to say. uit shows that you understand whats really going on in the world, as if your 'Third eye is Open' so to speak. Ladies love these type of sentences

Whoa, this is not conspiracy talking, it's just the "social security at 80%" thing. I should have just talked about not retiring and kept government out of it.

in case this is misread, this gang tag is for people who permatoxx for hillary winning. It is a pro-hillary gang tag.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
arent the dot hack games really expensive

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

celeron 300a posted:

in case this is misread, this gang tag is for people who permatoxx for hillary winning. It is a pro-hillary gang tag.

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

arent the dot hack games really expensive

Yeah they are. Wish there was a digital release because I had a lot of fun with them

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Having a Lume avatar makes you automatically one of the epic Night Crew guys from GBS in my view. *Laughs evilly thinking about how much this will flame my boy Lloyd*

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

Black Baby Goku posted:

Yeah they are. Wish there was a digital release because I had a lot of fun with them
:yeah:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

celeron 300a posted:

*phew* thanks for the load off my mind

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

My confession is... I like the occasional Games-style poster. lol

lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

mycophobia posted:

*phew* thanks for the load off my mind

Lmfao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

celeron 300a posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
in case this is misread, it is a pro-roy koopa gang tag

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

absolutely anything posted:

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

celeron 300a posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOPlK10Rcdk

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training posted:

The only aa game I've ever played is 1 and I only played it because I loved the miike movie

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

celeron 300a posted:

You're right, ffxii is not "bargain bin" quality. But I happened to pick one up when the ps2 was going out of style at a good price. I'm sorry for making a bad post.

Whoa, this is not conspiracy talking, it's just the "social security at 80%" thing. I should have just talked about not retiring and kept government out of it.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Hizke posted:

bomb drop mid

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

wormskull could you post that kaceytron vid where she has some trouble following lyrics lmao i forget which thread you posted it in

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

wormskull could you post that kaceytron vid where she has some trouble following lyrics lmao i forget which thread you posted it in

https://clips.twitch.tv/kaceytron/CuriousTroutNinjaTroll

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

bookmarked

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao gently caress

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Black Baby Goku posted:

I got really hammered one night and bought the collection off eBay and also downloaded the isos to play on my computer

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Drop box me those isos please. I can't find them on the normal sites

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

celeron 300a posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

That post rediscover made about nerds owning themselves in an attempt to fit in

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'll do it when I get home. I think I can fit them in a Mega link

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

I got really hammered one night and bought the collection off eBay and also downloaded the isos to play on my computer

this reminded me that i got really drunk and bought the pc version of Stranglehold and i still have it sealed in plastic sitting on my counter

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

NickRoweFillea posted:

I'll do it when I get home. I think I can fit them in a Mega link

Just link it on steam or discord. Thanks man I really wanted to replay these

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

confession: i paid fullprice for homefront and played it for less than an hour

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't know if this is a gamer confession but I think FFXII sucks a fat turd.

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

confession: i think venom snake is the better boss

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
They're uploading but it'll probably be a while so I'll try to get them to you tomorrow. Just remind me

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

NickRoweFillea posted:

They're uploading but it'll probably be a while so I'll try to get them to you tomorrow. Just remind me

Thanks again dude

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

this reminded me that i got really drunk and bought the pc version of Stranglehold and i still have it sealed in plastic sitting on my counter

some of the only 360 games i still play sometimes are that and blood on the sand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I've never actually played any Halo's but the first one.

• Locked thread