Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lewtt
Apr 2, 2011

The Great Twist
Is GOON and SFD active, and do I still have to fudge around on offsite for my 3rd or so reinvite?

also how bad is the mc'legion population hit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Yes, both guilds are still active. Please follow the links in the OP, you don't get a guild invite from this thread.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
arus you should put huge letters at the top of the op that say 'guild info is in the op you idiots' so we can more harshly mock and deride people who are incapable of reading it

e:working prototype

Magres fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Sep 7, 2016

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
notice the green line underlining guild and cleverly drawing the eye to it, and the eye catching white background

lewtt
Apr 2, 2011

The Great Twist
i know the process, i was just hoping I could weasel around going and finding my offsite info again

but i can empathize on no one reading your nice and pretty OP

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
i mostly just had the idea for the lovely banner and ran with it because it made me laugh

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
To be fair there's nothing interesting in the OP besides hidden asura butt.

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Heed my words and become a master of the Heart (of Thorns).

Magres posted:

we can bang

I didn't see you online yesterday :(

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
What kind of access do free accounts get? I'm assuming the trading post, mail, and possibly daily rewards are disabled, is that right?

edit: found the info. free accounts can't do poo poo. good to know

nickhimself fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Sep 7, 2016

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

apparently Colin is now with the Amazon studio, wonder what they're cooking up

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

CLAM DOWN posted:

Yes, both guilds are still active. Please follow the links in the OP, you don't get a guild invite from this thread.

Okay, I read the OP and I went and made an healing shout warrior Asura.
Can't wait to see you in raids!

MacBook Air Gamer
May 6, 2007

Here I go, deep type flow.
Jacques Cousteau could never get this low.
Probably gonna make a TV show that details the origin of Scarlet Briar.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

MacBook Air Gamer posted:

knowonecanknow
Apr 19, 2009

Ambition must be made to counteract ambition.

I hope it as an Asura sex scene.

dad on the rag
Apr 25, 2010
Does anybody on the east coast with Verizon FiOS know if the route to the GW2 servers is fixed? Still at work so I can't check. Was getting 600ms ping with 25% packet loss yesterday.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Post that really embarrassing music video.

Quitte
Nov 2, 2011

nee-deep

Inzombiac posted:

Post that really embarrassing music video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL5va3Znwt8

Also from that era

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJBB8BjlWkA

Quitte fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Sep 7, 2016

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Inzombiac posted:

Okay, I read the OP and I went and made an healing shout warrior Asura.
Can't wait to see you in raids!
I have unironically done all three of these

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Arus please remove Waci from all GW2 related groups. We must cleanse the heretic.

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
You can't DPS when you're dead!

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Lyer posted:

Yeah they swept up a few ANET people as well as others, and everyone is waiting for an announcement on what they are making. The people they hired seem to point to MMO, but it's hard to believe anyone wants to make a big MMO at this point.

knowonecanknow
Apr 19, 2009

Ambition must be made to counteract ambition.

LiftAuff posted:

Does anybody on the east coast with Verizon FiOS know if the route to the GW2 servers is fixed? Still at work so I can't check. Was getting 600ms ping with 25% packet loss yesterday.

I haven't had any problems.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Inzombiac posted:

Arus please remove Waci from all GW2 related groups. We must cleanse the heretic.

Mate I hope someone cleanses you off their windshield

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!

Oh my god.. thats.. terrible!

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Eltoasto posted:

Yeah they swept up a few ANET people as well as others, and everyone is waiting for an announcement on what they are making. The people they hired seem to point to MMO, but it's hard to believe anyone wants to make a big MMO at this point.

Especially with Star Citizen and Camelot Unchained coming out any day now!

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Lyer posted:

Whatever it is it's going to be delayed constantly now.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Waci posted:

Mate I hope someone cleanses you off their windshield

Ain't no gross garbage slug flying around!

I'm busy eating poop and rain water from the gutter.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

Lyer posted:

Foosball-based MMO

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
Attention nerds, I am thinking to hold a little event occasionally, possibly weekly in the SFD guild hall where I will hide one of the text marker decorations somewhere with instructions on how to claim a reward for the first one to find it. Reward would possibly change depending on the difficulty in finding it that week. Gauging interest in this as I think it might be a fun little task and get people to actually explore the guild hall a bit. Right now I am thinking gold as a reward but maybe there will be other prizes depending on what I happen to have that is not account-bound. Was thinking maybe even do it in Goon Squad guild hall as well but I don't recall if I can actually decorate there anymore :p

Anywho if there's enough interest in this idea, I don't mind parting with a little gold each week or whatever.

orcane
Jun 13, 2012

Fun Shoe

Visidan posted:

Whatever it is it's going to be delayed constantly now.

So you're saying he should have joined the Star Citizen crew so he wouldn't feel out of place?

zokie
Feb 13, 2006

Out of many, Sweden

Lonk posted:

Attention nerds, I am thinking to hold a little event occasionally, possibly weekly in the SFD guild hall where I will hide one of the text marker decorations somewhere with instructions on how to claim a reward for the first one to find it. Reward would possibly change depending on the difficulty in finding it that week. Gauging interest in this as I think it might be a fun little task and get people to actually explore the guild hall a bit. Right now I am thinking gold as a reward but maybe there will be other prizes depending on what I happen to have that is not account-bound. Was thinking maybe even do it in Goon Squad guild hall as well but I don't recall if I can actually decorate there anymore :p

Anywho if there's enough interest in this idea, I don't mind parting with a little gold each week or whatever.

I tried to find the pumpkin but it was to hard. Did get all the WPs and found the hidden end for the JP you made though :gbsmith:

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

zokie posted:

I tried to find the pumpkin but it was to hard. Did get all the WPs and found the hidden end for the JP you made though :gbsmith:

I have not hidden any pumpkins; I have a single commemorative statue hidden somewhere in the guild hall atm with instructions on how to get the reward for whomever finds it first. So far no one has. The statue is similar to the ones at spawn in guild hall.

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

I finished off the Survivor and Skill Collector titles in GW1 on a double skill cap exp weekend and saved the last few elites in the whole game for the Ring of Fire ones, I'm gonna really enjoy this new zone

Schpyder
Jun 13, 2002

Attackle Grackle

Wh... What happened to your "oh god" avatar?!?!?

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

I asked for a surprise

I got one :birddrugs:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Lonk posted:

I love stuff like this

My supergroup in City of Heroes would hold a Hide & Seek tournament every month for fabulous prizes and the turnout was usually pretty high.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

The elite spec ascended weapon collection gives an ascended that works the same as all others regarding stat switching in the forge, right?

If I get Glint's Bastion it can be changed to, say, Zojja's stats, right?

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Yes.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I thought so but just wanted to confirm.

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zokie
Feb 13, 2006

Out of many, Sweden
They do get transmuted, so if you want the look you gotta put it back on

• Locked thread