Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

ghost emoji posted:

Is that the one with the dead dog?

That dead dog is probably the most fortunate character in the story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
When Lemon guested on IDEOTV there was a moment where JW Friedman offhandedly mentioned that thing Frank West read because someone had suggested it for their podcast. Lemon started screaming "DO NOT READ THAT BOOK" repeatedly.

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

What fucking language are you speaking?

Deport The Irish posted:

Ice Chewing contains my favorite reaction, when one lady is talking about how she goes floor to floor with a garbage bag to empty out all the ice machines at work and Adam just yells "this is something goblins do!"

That was Boots.

The day after FPlus Live 3, a few of us got together for breakfast and we asked Frank West, basically, what the hell was wrong with him. He said he just asked Lemon or Montrith to find something with the premise "if you die in the Internet, you die in real life." Why he didn't quietly ask for a different book to read after he started reading, I don't know.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'm legitimately curious about what the rest of that terrible book is like, but not enough to give any money whatsoever to the author.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.
Ok, well now I have to go back and listen to that episode.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i liked that one email to IDEOTV detailing the author of that book's website (i think it was an email at least), with lots of relitigating forum arguments and "Here's THE TRUTH about gun control!"

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Frank West asking the listener to send him stories about dog loving will always be my favorite Frank West moment.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

Just ordered mine :neckbeard:

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

ManMythLegend posted:

Ok, well now I have to go back and listen to that episode.

I just went back because of this thread, and holy poo poo was it worse than I remember. Wow.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Actually, the worst F+ reading is drat near objectively Frank West's from the third live show.

There are three parts to the third show recording. Which part is this one in?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The guy wanting to divorce his wife midway through r/ecuseyourself is the worst person they've ever read.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

EmmyOk posted:

The guy wanting to divorce his wife midway through r/ecuseyourself is the worst person they've ever read.

The correct answer is Roosh "Self-admitted rapist" V. But that guy is pretty up there.

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.
It's 'worst reading' versus 'worst subject'. Roosh V is definitely a worse person, but Frank's reading is a lot worse to actually listen to I think.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

McGlockenshire posted:

There are three parts to the third show recording. Which part is this one in?

Late in the first one. Also check out part 2 for Stog's christmas story.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I didn't realise they had read anything by Roosh V actually! Anyone this guy is pretty odious, here's a list of bullet points of what he did.

Wasn't working because his wife was paying him to go to college
Started texting some teenager he was in college with and called his wife a bitch when she asked him not to
Wanted to take custody of their child and give it to his mother to raise instead of his wife having it
Wanted to know if his wife constantly tyring to have sex with him and sending sexy pictures was grounds for sexual harassment so he could speed up the divorce
Remember he isn't working so it's all his wife's money, wanted to know if he could withdraw all the money in their shared account right after her next pay day so she couldn't get a lawyer
Wanted to know if an affair with the college teenager would make a divorce case go badly for him
Bemoaned why his wife was such a bitch to make him suffer like this

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Wait, isn't that the guy from the legal advice episode?

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

MooCowlian posted:

Wait, isn't that the guy from the legal advice episode?

Yeah he is. I think EmmyOk kind of switched the subject of "this guy" on accident because he did post this up the page:

EmmyOk posted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
After an unfortunate delay, there's a new Extra Credit! This time around, poor Nutshell Gulag has to revisit Is It Normal?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

ghost emoji posted:

Is that the one with the dead dog?

Thats a detail I keep forgetting (repressing?). I also forget the 9/11 part. It was too much terrible, a critical mass of terrible. I will always remember the "orgasm that would result in Tom's death".

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010
So I take it extra credit is "Extra Credit" is more a place for individual ridiculists to visit pet topics and maybe try some new readers, while the FPlus is more a Lemon-driven / Communal project where you have to have four or five people agree "Yeah, this is funny."?

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

SEXMAN can probably explain the mission statement better but it's basically the podcast for people from ballp.it to do material that wasn't picked up for a full episode for whatever reason.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

EmmyOk posted:

I didn't realise they had read anything by Roosh V actually!

He's had an entire episode a long while back.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Djeser posted:

SEXMAN can probably explain the mission statement better but it's basically the podcast for people from ballp.it to do material that wasn't picked up for a full episode for whatever reason.

Basically we're The Asylum to the F Plus's Dreamworks.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
I'm loving the fake sponsorships in Adjudicated Guess. :allears:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
It may be only 25% normal to masturbate to kangaroo tears dripping off their snouts and onto your tongue, but it's 75% normal to get that way after reading a particularly moving Bolt fanfiction.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013
Man, JimmyFranks' lacrimation reading from the homeopathy episode is one of the best things that have happened to my ears in recent memory.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

This is not the first app ever made, so who cares.

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013

steinrokkan posted:

This is not the first app ever made, so who cares.

Your statistic is correct. There are probably hundreds of apps.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
So I've been working my way backwards through Lou Reads and just finished the one where he reads the gay furry cock vore piece.

I just got to the part in F Plus Live 3 when Frank West comes up to do his horrible thing.

Is his going to be better or worse than gay furry cock vore?

Also, what has gone wrong with my life that I've typed "gay furry cock vore" more than zero times?

McGlockenshire fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Sep 11, 2016

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Gay furry cock vore is much, much nicer than Frank's reading.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Gay furry cock vore is much, much nicer than Frank's reading.

Oh man, I was somewhat prepared for the dog, but the child rape... jesus, I wasn't ready. :suicide:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Is it only gay furry cock vore because the cock is voring a male? Would it be straight furry cock vore if it was a female instead? I guess that loses a bit of punch.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
They had sex first, didn't they? I'd rather not go back and check.

I mean, it's always polite to gently caress someone before absorbing them into your genitals.

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010

McGlockenshire posted:

They had sex first, didn't they? I'd rather not go back and check.

It's sexually charged that way, so it's gay. Much like the "FROT FIGHTER" guy, where fighting was a 'gay' act.

This is the same internet where you can do a search for ben ten, and get "brother eats sister incest straight" on deviant art with no explicit sex elements but still considered ' straight incest' because the person who tagged it knows it's designed to get vore weirdos to spank it to that image.

I hope that makes sense, translating for crazy people is hard.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I suspect it would be relatively infrequent for a frottage in the woods to not include two males mashing their junk together, so that is sort of inherently gay. But a furry cock can vore anything, presumably, and really the awful part about cock vore is the voring, not the homosexuality.

Honestly this just sounds like thinly veiled homophobia.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Are you going out of your way to not type "COCKRUB WARRIOR"? Do you not believe that cockrub warriors rule?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

RyokoTK posted:

really the awful part about cock vore is the voring, not the homosexuality.
Emptyquotin'

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010

RyokoTK posted:

I suspect it would be relatively infrequent for a frottage in the woods to not include two males mashing their junk together, so that is sort of inherently gay. But a furry cock can vore anything, presumably, and really the awful part about cock vore is the voring, not the homosexuality.

Honestly this just sounds like thinly veiled homophobia.

I don't have a problem with gay people.

I have a problem with fetishists who bring their creepiness into otherwise non-sexual areas. Do a movie shot that somehow includes feet? Write a passing mention about a bog that few people travel through because it sucks and you could drown? Have a scene in your video game or cartoon where a character gets his butt lit on fire? Suddenly "the authors are totally one of us." and you have a ton of guys faving and commenting who are obviously only into it because it gets their dicks hard and they presume everyone else feels the same way.

Vore is just one of those things. And "alternative vore" is double stupid because that's not even how eating something works.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Are you going out of your way to not type "COCKRUB WARRIOR"? Do you not believe that cockrub warriors rule?

I just like alliteration. Wanking Warriors. Cockrub Conquistadors. Penile Pugilists.

Focacciasaurus_Rex fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Sep 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

RyokoTK posted:

What the gently caress happened that a) led to this post existing, and b) led to me understanding it?

The internet is amazing.