Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
usually when i go into the club now and they start going 'what are you lookin for we gots this and that strain and indicasativahybrid whatever' and I just sigh and go 'just give me the strongest poo poo you have idc what it is'

they usually smile and do a half nod and hook it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
dont put the bowl in the bottle cap, put the stem through the side of the bottle so the bottom sits underwater (may have to extend with a straw), that way you get water bong and hiroshima together in what I liked to call "the bongashima".

Korean Barbecue Slut
Aug 6, 2009
How dirty is silicone gonna get?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Vape Bag posted:

i'd expect the inside gets pretty filthy but you wouldnt necessarily be able to see it on the outside as well like you can with glass but i cant imagine it is easier to clean than glass other than it's not as fragile

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Vape Bag posted:

it rinses out better than glass so far and i can put it through the dishwasher if i want it to look brand new again

the ice-catching ring pops out so is really easy to get at the insides, i give it a high rating for cleaning

this is a good rear end bong i predict you will be seeing these at beaches and parks and concerts hencewith

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Tfw you're only an hour away from clocking out and getting high

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

the West Indian Parade was super lame this year because no one showed up. somebody rolled a spliff and gave it to me, though, so it wasn't a total loss. the weed quality was poo poo but i haven't smoked in about a month, so it did the job

about to smoke again now since i still have a little less than half left

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

spliffs are wonderful and a nice get a way to a little bit of tobacco in me now and again since i quit actual cigarettes 10 years ago

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Heading in to work,

9-10 hours from now i will be on my balcony couch ripping a cone.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
spliffs are haram

passing someone a spliff without telling them it is a spliff: extremely haram

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

Tfw you're only an hour away from clocking out and getting high

Tfw you realize you still gotta fight through rush hour traffic before you can smoke

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Volume posted:

Tfw you realize you still gotta fight through rush hour traffic before you can smoke

Tfw when you have a vape pen in the glovebox tho

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
hello

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

What the gently caress is a spliff

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Biplane posted:

What the gently caress is a spliff

tobacco + weed in a joint

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
spliffs are good every now and again but it completely ruins the taste of the weed

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i've met people who smoke chopped up tobacco + weed from bongs

I've met people who smoke chopped up cigarette tobacco ONLY in bongs and call those bowls 'slappies'

I hate it

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Ever birthday-candle a roach butt into a bowl? I forgot how harsh that can be.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Moridin920 posted:

i've met people who smoke chopped up tobacco + weed from bongs

I've met people who smoke chopped up cigarette tobacco ONLY in bongs and call those bowls 'slappies'

I hate it

i love spliffs but tobacco in a bong is just gross

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

when i was in high school (and a regular cigarette smoker) there was a popular rumor that smoking a cigarette immediately after smoking a bowl would "increase your high by 15%" while im sure that number is bullshit it definitely gives a nice lil boost

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
if you put tobacco in your weed your a total bad of a person

if you use "batch" to plug the hole on your bong your just as bad a person

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
As a wise man once said, " if I wanted to smoke tobacco I'd get a skinny white bitch."

Splifs are terrible and for euro trash.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Earwicker posted:

when i was in high school (and a regular cigarette smoker) there was a popular rumor that smoking a cigarette immediately after smoking a bowl would "increase your high by 15%" while im sure that number is bullshit it definitely gives a nice lil boost

for us it was always that the smoke would stretch out the high.. ie; we'd go out and smoke a doob at start of lunch hour, and have a quick smoke just before class starts knowing the tobacco would stretch the buzz out to cover boring old whatever class

blah blah who cares right? im never going to use this stuff in reel life gently caress it

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

Tfw you still gotta grind the weed and pack the bowl and find a lighter like it's all a huge chore

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Y-Hat posted:

the West Indian Parade was super lame this year because no one showed up. somebody rolled a spliff and gave it to me, though, so it wasn't a total loss. the weed quality was poo poo but i haven't smoked in about a month, so it did the job

about to smoke again now since i still have a little less than half left

What goes on at the west Indian parade?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

tobacco is whacko, don't smoke it

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

BONGHITZ posted:

steel drums

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

Tfw you still gotta grind the weed and pack the bowl and find a lighter like it's all a huge chore

Tfw you high af

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

bout to get back to work on a track and smoking a nice fat j of blue cheese

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
bee line just fills your house with lovely hemp string ash and is a dumb idea for idiots

bic lighters are the appropriate way to operate a bong

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Earwicker posted:

bout to get back to work on a track and smoking a nice fat j of blue cheese

blue cheese is p good it real smelly haha i like it i like it

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

spliffs are haram

passing someone a spliff without telling them it is a spliff: extremely haram
i saw them roll tobacco into it, they did it in front of me. i hated the concept of mixing tobacco and weed, and i still don't really like it, but a lot of my summer of 2014 was smoking blunts mixed with tobacco on stoops, so it does give me some positive memories

BONGHITZ posted:

a lot more people that drink openly and smoke weed openly, also lots of women jamming their asses into men's groins. hardly anyone was there around noon when i was there

get that OUT of my face fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Sep 7, 2016

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Volume posted:

I get a lift home and can just zone out and talk about overrated with my lift

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

I will go to a West Indian parade

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Earwicker posted:

Haha I forgot about this. Hell yeah

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

As a wise man once said, " if I wanted to smoke tobacco I'd get a skinny white bitch."

Splifs are terrible and for euro trash.

That must be it because I've never not smoked weed or hash with tobacco in the mix, either with a bong or in joint-form. Even in amsterdam or when i lived in florida. Old habits die hard

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
you're an idiot if you waste money on a bong when your toilet is already perfectly designed for the purpose. Just need to plop a stem in and inhale vigorously with your face in the bowl

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Zorodius posted:

you're an idiot if you waste money on a bong when your toilet is already perfectly designed for the purpose. Just need to plop a stem in and inhale vigorously with your face in the bowl

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Wasting away again in marijuanaville
Looking for my lost catcher of keif
Some people claim that there a dealer to blame
But I know it's my own drat fault