Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Glorgnole posted:

yeah, gently caress the arts!!!

same
also d i c k s o u t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

bump_fn posted:

if this is real it seems perfectly reasonable to me

"hey you probably don't know that your funny internet meme shares a name with a long standing african american heritage thing here, so be aware that you may inadvertently insult some people"

why can't we just honor both by exposing our dicks? how is an act of reverence an insult?

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

ugh just hit prtsc
"dicks out for the point where people pull together" seems oddly appropriate

big scary monsters posted:

yeah art and artists suck. sure they can create such breathtaking beauty that it makes you weep for joy and gives meaning to the otherwise cold and futile hell that we call conscious existence, but can art build a bridge or sequence a genome? no, and that's why i'm a javascript developer
to be fair you can be a moderately successful actor all your life and make a fine living out of that but good loving luck building a career out of ballet to begin with, much less continuing it after you reach say 35

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Sombrerotron posted:

pretty much literally what was going on yeah

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

bump_fn posted:

if this is real it seems perfectly reasonable to me

"hey you probably don't know that your funny internet meme shares a name with a long standing african american heritage thing here, so be aware that you may inadvertently insult some people"

loving same.

I hate kids.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
oh since this is funny funny computer picture thread,

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhBXIsN5ak4&hd=1

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

bump_fn posted:

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Sombrerotron posted:

to be fair you can be a moderately successful actor all your life and make a fine living out of that but good loving luck building a career out of ballet to begin with, much less continuing it after you reach say 35

a 35 year old ballerina is actually like 80 in terms of world weary ennui and arthritis tho. live fast, leave a jaded, crippled corpse

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

bump_fn posted:

lol

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Optimus_Rhyme posted:

how and where was this made? I must know.

https://codepo8.github.io/logo-o-matic/

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

live fast, leave a jaded, crippled corpse

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

a 35 year old ballerina is actually like 80 in terms of world weary ennui and arthritis tho. live fast, leave a jaded, crippled corpse
that might be okay if the life of a ballet dancer was all glamorous hedonism but instead you get to do almost literally backbreaking work day in day out, with middle-aged women berating you all the time for not performing every near-superhuman feat of balance and dexterity with absolute perfection

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

Sombrerotron posted:

almost literally backbreaking work day in day out, with middle-aged women berating you all the time for not performing every near-superhuman feat of balance and dexterity with absolute perfection

you shouldn't talk about my interactions w/ your mom like that

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
pls support your local ballet troupe ballet is cool and good

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

why would you post a picture and not a link to the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxO8_gyDaXE

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
Bepis

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

bump_fn posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxO8_gyDaXE

terrific

Antlerhill
Nov 6, 2012

Smellrose
http://i.imgur.com/mKENzHy.gifv

burning swine
May 26, 2004

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

revealed at last: moosemilkie's posting rig

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
                                                                                                                                                                                        oops
                                                                                                                                                                                        /
                                                                                                                                                                                       /

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

bump_fn posted:

why would i post the entire video when all you need is my pic

unless you have a gunboner i guess

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

i have that exact lamp but its tan. so thats my lamp storey

epipen
Aug 11, 2014

nyoom

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
https://twitter.com/sketchshark/status/770700147869097986

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

yeah art and artists suck. sure they can create such breathtaking beauty that it makes you weep for joy and gives meaning to the otherwise cold and futile hell that we call conscious existence, but can art build a bridge or sequence a genome? no, and that's why i'm a javascript developer

i think bridges are pretty

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Mods please re-name smoka to this.
e: Sorry 'bout that pic, graph.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Sagebrush posted:

i think bridges are pretty

a friend of mine designs bridges and his firm basically only makes blue ones b/c that's what all their clients want and might even come to them for

enotnert
Jun 10, 2005

Only women bleed

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

people have gotten this deal to work in the past btw

enotnert
Jun 10, 2005

Only women bleed

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

people have gotten this deal to work in the past btw

it's just so america it huts, we are a country that will profiteer over a terrorist attack.

everything is beautiful, nothing hurts

#trump2016

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

enotnert posted:

it's just so america it huts, we are a country that will profiteer over a terrorist attack.

everything is beautiful, nothing hurts

#trump2016

football season begins on 9/11 this year so i agree that 9/11 is so america it hut hut hut hut huts

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

it's super convenient that 9/11 is just named after the date so that no one can ever forget when it was

like, most ~millennials~ probably couldn't tell you offhand what day jfk got shot on, or when hitler invaded poland, or when the wall came down, or i bet even pearl harbor.

9/11 super easy to remember

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

surely walmart sells toy airplanes

you know what must be done

• Locked thread