Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

How do they know for sure who is under those costumes?
#biblicalconcern

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Is that... is that a diaper made specifically for adult furries?

You know what? gently caress it, I don't wanna go down that internet wormhole.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Pastry of the Year posted:

Baaz or Bozak, I need to know if you're gonna blow up

I am whichever is taller and more handsome

supreme classic

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

I think I posted this in the last thread, but wrestlers in suits are usually a goldmine of awkward.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Im so proud of my son.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Jvie posted:

The lack of commitment on the right one's part is appalling.

Maybe she's not committed to furriness, but her commitment to Sham-Wows is admirable.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

"what does the fox say?"

"i do"

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

The two most important people in my life.

Plus my wife

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Not Pictured: Star Citizen Wedding Cake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blPpnnSOiwk

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

ShootaBoy posted:

I think I posted this in the last thread, but wrestlers in suits are usually a goldmine of awkward.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

He looks like the one sophomore invited to prom and he's wearing his dads suit.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
This ugly broad keeps coming up on Pinterest. Well, maybe she's perfectly fine and just about to yawn. I just can't get over the doofy look on her face or understand why out of all the stock photos this is what got used.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
Imagine the type of people who would have a Pokemon themed wedding. You probably imagined the below video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKDDZHCaopI

I won't blame you for not watching the whole thing, but please skip to 4:15 for the one normal person there hating life.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Professor Wayne posted:

Imagine the type of people who would have a Pokemon themed wedding. You probably imagined the below video.

I won't blame you for not watching the whole thing, but please skip to 4:15 for the one normal person there hating life.

Well, Bojack Horseman didnt come to my wedding, so these losers got me beat

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Look dude not everyone can get away with the LBJ crotch adjustment, you just look like two kids on each other's shoulders

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I GOOGLED "DIAPER WEDDING" WHY DID I DO THIS

and this is just a fugly dress

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

bringmyfishback posted:

I GOOGLED "DIAPER WEDDING" WHY DID I DO THIS

Your students are picking some really off the wall English names this semester

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Wait why are those people wearing diapers at the wedding?

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.

Professor Wayne posted:

Respect to the short dude getting it with the tall chick.

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

My coworker had a Game of Thrones-themed wedding. Surprisingly, everyone survived which, I feel, violated the theme slightly. The groom made the odd choice of dressing as Littlefinger.

He is a much more interesting and less awkward person in real life than these pictures would lead you to believe.

Mr. 47 has a new favorite as of 14:57 on Sep 8, 2016

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

WrenP-Complete posted:

Wait why are those people wearing diapers at the wedding?

It looks like a shop which opens a whole new line of questions

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Mr. 47 posted:

My coworker had a Game of Thrones-themed wedding. Surprisingly, everyone survived which, I feel, violated the theme slightly. The groom made the odd choice of dressing as Littlefinger.

He is a much more interesting and less awkward person in real life than these pictures would lead you to believe.

Apart from the really obvious ones like a maester and Daenyres it's super hard to know who any of them are supposed to be, it's very awkward though. At my brother's wedding they played the Imperial March from Star Wars when he and his wife entered the reception and imo that is a fine level of nerdiness. I have no idea why people want to define their whole wedding by the media they consume.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.

EmmyOk posted:

I have no idea why people want to define their whole wedding by the media they consume.
Because they define themselves by the media they consume.

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Professor Wayne posted:

Because they define themselves by the media they consume.

That seems to be a thing now. People define themselves by their hobbies or the media they consume. Is this new, or is this something that's always been around?

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I think it's always sort of been around to some extent, but it generally went away by the time high school/freshman year of college was over.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Is that neopagan handfasting or are they just preparing the bondage for the wedding night?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

EmmyOk posted:

Apart from the really obvious ones like a maester and Daenyres it's super hard to know who any of them are supposed to be, it's very awkward though. At my brother's wedding they played the Imperial March from Star Wars when he and his wife entered the reception and imo that is a fine level of nerdiness. I have no idea why people want to define their whole wedding by the media they consume.

My friend had Zelda music at their wedding, no weird wardrobe, though. I was cringing but honestly most of the family there probably doesn't know where the music came from.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

At my brother's wedding they played the Imperial March from Star Wars when he and his wife entered the reception and imo that is a fine level of nerdiness. I have no idea why people want to define their whole wedding by the media they consume.

I had the Dragon Quest March (orchestral version) played as I walked down the aisle. No one but my husband and I knew what it was. Sometimes people want to incorporate things that are part of their lives, even silly ones. :shrug:

Weddings are a great moment in a person's life. Let 'em have their fun. Besides, then they have to explain to their kids why they were dressed as elves or whatever on down the line.

Fake edit: my cake toppers were a smile slime and a she-slime that I made. After we ate, we played Mario Kart as husband and wife for the first time. I won. Everything else was normal, the dress, the dancing, the food, etc. Take that as you will.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

DicktheCat posted:

I had the Dragon Quest March (orchestral version) played as I walked down the aisle. No one but my husband and I knew what it was. Sometimes people want to incorporate things that are part of their lives, even silly ones. :shrug:

Weddings are a great moment in a person's life. Let 'em have their fun. Besides, then they have to explain to their kids why they were dressed as elves or whatever on down the line.

Fake edit: my cake toppers were a smile slime and a she-slime that I made. After we ate, we played Mario Kart as husband and wife for the first time. I won. Everything else was normal, the dress, the dancing, the food, etc. Take that as you will.

Please tell me that it went like

"Do you, so-and-so, take this woman..."
"No."
"But thou must"

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

DicktheCat posted:

sounds like you had a fun time and weren't worried about what some self loathing assholes on the internet would think of your wedding

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

DicktheCat posted:

Please push RESET, hold it in, then turn off the POWER. If you turn the power off first, the Imperial Scroll of Honor containing your marriage may be lost.

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Fathis Munk posted:

Is that neopagan handfasting or are they just preparing the bondage for the wedding night?

Yes.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Mr. 47 posted:

That seems to be a thing now. People define themselves by their hobbies or the media they consume. Is this new, or is this something that's always been around?

People have always defined themselves by the hobbies/art/whatever they enjoy. We can debate for days what's changed, but people have been doing it since media and interests have been a thing.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

It's more "neo-nerd" than "neo-pagan" regardless of what your friends are. Dorks in the SCA, Renn Faire, and related ye olde hobbies all do that.

Scratch Monkey has a new favorite as of 20:57 on Sep 8, 2016

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Littlefinger is the best choice for GoT wedding theme costume for the dude though, he's the most sophisticated dresser guy on the show. Not that Littlefinger would be caught dead in such a cheaply made ill-fitting man robe. Of course, this precludes the whole "wedding based off a fantasy franchise" thing, which a sophisticated man like him would never do.

Source- my crush on Littlefinger.

Mildly Amusing
May 2, 2012

room temperature

kith_groupie posted:

Just when you think you've seen it all, someone on the internet decides to talk about their pinky finger fetish

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

kith_groupie posted:

Littlefinger is the best choice for GoT wedding theme costume for the dude though, he's the most sophisticated dresser guy on the show. Not that Littlefinger would be caught dead in such a cheaply made ill-fitting man robe. Of course, this precludes the whole "wedding based off a fantasy franchise" thing, which a sophisticated man like him would never do.

Although I wouldn't hold them up as role models either, I would argue that Varis and Jaimie are pretty drat stylish.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Varys is basically a saint by Westeros standards :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Crow Jane posted:

Varys is basically a saint by Westeros standards :colbert:

Yeah, but is he a merman, or not?

• Locked thread