Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

i'm the tucked-in shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Jestery posted:

Heading in to work,

9-10 hours from now i will be on my balcony couch ripping a cone.

Update
http://i.imgur.com/jfb0LUd.jpg

puke pentagram
Jun 12, 2015

:)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5bcSoHoJh0c

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Travis343 posted:

i'm the tucked-in shirt

your a cuck if you dont tuck

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqYEiRQkTvc

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Wake and bake. It's how it's done.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

spliffs are haram

passing someone a spliff without telling them it is a spliff: extremely haram

This is how we weed in the uk. I mean you can get bongs and pipes and poo poo, but 8 times out of 10 you're probably getting this.
I find i don't get that initial anxious feeling when smoking a spliff as opposed to a pipe, but that might be because i always smoke a pipe when alone, and usually smoke spliffs with friends.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i smoke just plain weed most of the time but i like to smoke a spliff after dinner or sometimes right before bed.

agree that passing someone a spliff without telling them is hosed up!

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

The smoke never passes through the water. This is a pipe, not a bong

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

BONGHITZ posted:

Made by some nerd that doesn't blaze, no doubt.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
The devil's herb

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
If I had a nug big enough to fill the upper deck like that I'd give it a name and adopt it as my weed son.

puke pentagram
Jun 12, 2015

InterFaced posted:

If I had a nug big enough to fill the upper deck like that I'd give it a name and adopt it as my weed son.

Nugboy who will one day be Nugman.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

The smoke will be hot and dry, it is an absolute failure as a bong.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
This here fool flew a little too close to the sun

http://www.isthatlegit.com/calgary-man-loses-testicles-while-trying-to-fill-scuba-tank-with-weed-smoke/

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i ate about 1.5g of lightly vaped homegrown abv last nite and got absolutely plowed for hours. woke up almost 12hrs later feeling like i was on ativan/valium and just wanted to stare the ceiling instead of getting up to go about my day

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
weed

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

6:18pm time to smoke a bowl and browse worldstar

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

I think back to all the countless times I've had to wait on unreliable dealers and the various random houses that I've walked into that looked like a raid could come down at any minute.

Legalization is p awesome

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Just found those silicone bongs on dh gate for 23$. Gonna give it a shot.

puke pentagram
Jun 12, 2015

I smoked more weed than usual early today and took a nap. It was really weird because all through my sleeping I kept seeing (hearing?) "Falun Bong Refugee, Falun Bong Refugee" over and over. There's something about the combination of those three words that my brain kept trying to figure out.

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Just found those silicone bongs on dh gate for 23$. Gonna give it a shot.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Highly reccomend action bronson's watching ancient aliens. the show is watching dudes get loving blazed and go through the motions of being blazed while watching ancient aliens.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

BONGHITZ posted:

there were a couple problems with the prototype

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

why the gently caress are "stale" bong hits so harsh? half the bowl goes down completely smooth and then the second half makes me cough until i want to throw up

someone explain this

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
What's the best way to go about cleaning this glass bong I dug out of my closet? It's got a fair amount of residue at the bottom. I haven't used this thing in over a year I'd say.
I was thinking about going to my lovely, small time college headshop down the street and seeing if they had any 420 cleaner. I used that stuff 15 years ago.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

puke pentagram posted:

I smoked more weed than usual early today and took a nap. It was really weird because all through my sleeping I kept seeing (hearing?) "Falun Bong Refugee, Falun Bong Refugee" over and over. There's something about the combination of those three words that my brain kept trying to figure out.

If it will help you sleep, I replaced the Gong in Falun Gong with bong.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Jimmy Fallon Bong Refugee

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

el B posted:

What's the best way to go about cleaning this glass bong I dug out of my closet? It's got a fair amount of residue at the bottom. I haven't used this thing in over a year I'd say.
I was thinking about going to my lovely, small time college headshop down the street and seeing if they had any 420 cleaner. I used that stuff 15 years ago.

Dont pay for that poo poo. Get some white vinegar or better yet isopropyl alcohol and some rice. Put them in, close off the holes and shake it up. It will look brand new.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

MOOBS! posted:

why the gently caress are "stale" bong hits so harsh? half the bowl goes down completely smooth and then the second half makes me cough until i want to throw up

someone explain this

Only pack enough for a single hit

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Dont pay for that poo poo. Get some white vinegar or better yet isopropyl alcohol and some rice. Put them in, close off the holes and shake it up. It will look brand new.

I like it. Thanks

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Definitely go with the isopropyl alcohol over the vinegar and instead of rice you can also use salt if that's what you got on hand. It's an abrasive like baking soda in tooth paste.

Imapanda
Sep 12, 2008

Majoris Felidae Peditum

Pudding Huxtable posted:

I think back to all the countless times I've had to wait on unreliable dealers and the various random houses that I've walked into that looked like a raid could come down at any minute.

Legalization is p awesome

Thats still like 90% of us dude

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Dude, the first time I smoked weed it was a blunt made from mexibrick rolled from a paper bag that we slathered in lemon ice. We've come a long way.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

The higher proof on the alcohol the better, also drink what comes out of piece for good luck in the new year!

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Please don't do that, isopropyl alcohol is incredibly toxic and can kill you. If you want to drink the gross resin alcohol mixture use a high proof spirit like Everclear.

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!
Just chopped down my first plant of the season and by god does it feel good to live in a reasonable, sane state. Total costs for dank nugs this year: ~$100 in fancy soil and water. Total costs next year, maybe $50. I almost feel bad when I see my weed friends. Almost.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Don't drink anything

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Why drink when you can smoke, outlander?

Yomofo
Jun 7, 2005

by Cyrano4747
I quit smoking cigs like 3 weeks ago. I probably smoked like 1/2 a pack a day. They say you're supposed to reward yourself with the money you're saving, so I've been buying $5 edibles from my friend and they are really good. However, now I'm eating like 4-5 cookies a week. It's been awesome, I get high as gently caress for a few hours every day after work. Literally the only downside is my tolerance is through the roof. Between the cookies, dabs of GDP, vape pen of oil, it's a lot. One great side effect is exercising though. I vape before I go for a bike ride all the time. Weed + pre workout = Lance Armstrong. Like 30 min in the weed high kicks meets the runners high and you get this crazy euphoric feeling. I think it's got something with my body burning fat too, re releasing the THC in me. It better not rain tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

BONGHITZ posted:

Only pack enough for a single hit

wise bong advice from BONGHITZ