Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
oh I didn't know that. Raven is epic though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Everyone get iw on ps4.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

cawd blawps tres looks epic, my droogs. and the zombie mode? Snoogins.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Beyond tweaking existing systems, Infinite Warfare makes at least one contribution: the ability to craft your own guns. After each match, you’ll earn a currency called Salvage, which you can use to build your own prototype weapons. These weapons have tiers of rarity from common to epic and have perks of their own. An example gun perk, Pinpoint, creates an outline of the enemy after shooting them. You will want to level these guns up in order to get the best out of them, and they’ll also have their own unique skins and colors. I wasn’t able to mess around with prototype weapons at the press event, but I’m both curious and a little concerned about how these weapons will affect the balance of the game.

when i play this poo poo may as well call it SAVAGE. cuz imma calladooty SAVAGE when i get on the sticks gruh straight SAVAGE!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lmfao.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lol at your AV

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

This site's Battlefield community was always kind of 'off', but... I had no idea how deep their appreciation of sexual assault goes. Geez.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Honestly it just makes me even more happy about how inclusive and accepting the CoD community is. This series is awesome!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Lumpy the Cook posted:

This site's Battlefield community was always kind of 'off', but... I had no idea how deep their appreciation of sexual assault goes. Geez.

it goes deep lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

it goes deep lol

Mods got this guy quick for trying to blow the lid on poo poo

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

goferchan posted:

Mods got this guy quick for trying to blow the lid on poo poo
I unbanned him through the admin panel like last week but apparently it didn't get rid of his permabanned av. I thought he was a rereg avoiding a perma but it was just some dumb other forums thing.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

oh I didn't know that. Raven is epic though

raven made awesome games like jedi knight 2 and other stuff in the early 2000s, and they've been making god tier maps for CoD forever

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm at my friends playing BLOPSIII on PS4 and a) it's giving me the COD Itch, maybe we should get some PC games going this weekend and b) watching console players is pissing me off because everyone is terrible at it and the game aims for you so it's so easy to pwn people compared to how awful I am on PC

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also nobody wall runs

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

I'm at my friends playing BLOPSIII on PS4 and a) it's giving me the COD Itch, maybe we should get some PC games going this weekend and b) watching console players is pissing me off because everyone is terrible at it and the game aims for you so it's so easy to pwn people compared to how awful I am on PC

Yes. Let's do this

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I can play on Sunday night probably

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

also ready to play cod

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I'll play.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ok who's around tonight? Lets get some games in if we can

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I am.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

Ok who's around tonight? Lets get some games in if we can

smoking a cigarette then ill hop on

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

2X XP on hardcore playlists btw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also when did they add dailies to this game

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm home now if anyone wants to play

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lumpy and I are on if you guys wanna play

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jumping on now.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i got the itch seeing this..but overwatch cured my soul.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GGs all. Right when everyone left and it was just me and hormel we both went 1.5+ and crushed.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played some hardcore variants today and its kinda awesome. No HUD and everything one shots you so its the twitchiest of the twitch shooting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I played HC AW for the first time in ages last night. The cowboy repeater rifle and pirate blunderbuss completely devastate.

• Locked thread