Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Wolfsheim posted:

I read through this thread and I want most of it to be fake, not because of the disturbing sex stuff like drider-man, I get that, but like half of these end with "oh btw I'm an adult virgin."

It's really sad to think there are actually that many of you out there :(

People under 30 today are actually much more likely to be virgins than they were 50 years ago

Also this thread is hilarious because I'm a poo poo person. If you submitted a confession please get help even if it's to spite assholes like me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

People under 30 today are actually much more likely to be virgins than they were 50 years ago

Also this thread is hilarious because I'm a poo poo person. If you submitted a confession please get help even if it's to spite assholes like me

That may be true, but nowadays if you're a virgin in an era where both Tinder and Alcohol are Things That Exist, it's only because that's the path you've chosen for yourself.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I can't imagine jerking off with soap more than once.... It's typically not nice to your skin after you've stroked it deep into your pores for 15 minutes plus have you ever gotten soap in your urethra? Holy poo poo that's horrible.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

I can't imagine jerking off with soap more than once.... It's typically not nice to your skin after you've stroked it deep into your pores for 15 minutes plus have you ever gotten soap in your urethra? Holy poo poo that's horrible.

The burning pee hole only adds authenticity to the simulated sex.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

timp posted:

That may be true, but nowadays if you're a virgin in an era where both Tinder and Alcohol are Things That Exist, it's only because that's the path you've chosen for yourself.

Neither of those are guarantees. It's really easy to assume a person is a virgin because they're not trying hard enough, but there are a lot of variables.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Wolfsheim posted:

I read through this thread and I want most of it to be fake, not because of the disturbing sex stuff like drider-man, I get that, but like half of these end with "oh btw I'm an adult virgin."

It's really sad to think there are actually that many of you out there :(

Hi

:(

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

H.H posted:

What up bitches, Daughetr of Pissbitch here again. I meant to send this a few days ago but I been busy. My fiance returned the day after I sent my last vconfession (and NO, I didn't tell him "I want to gently caress my boss" it was more like "I've been kind of distant lately because I've found myself attracted to women for the first time in my life and it's kindof throwing me off). We had some great sex that night, he had me whsipering in his ear about my fantasies about women. I left out my bossand the whole piss fetish thing.

It seems like now that's almost all he wants when we gently caress though? Like he wants me to watch girl-ongirl videos while he eats me out, or get primed by watchnig videos of girls I think are hot? Idk. He's back and I love him madly. I just hope we can be "us" again and not have to rely on me talking about how I'd gently caress Stoya or whatevs.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have cuck-off.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Looks like someone's been taking advice from this thread a little too seriously :ohdear:

quote:

The US Coast Guard is searching for a woman who fell overboard from a Carnival cruise ship early Wednesday, according to a news release.

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.

loving goons. :ohdear:

Mr. 47 fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Sep 7, 2016

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Believe it or not my best friend and his wife are on that cruise right now

They were also witness to a guy having a heart attack the night before that happened during one of the comedy shows, which basically proves that they're on a Haunted Cruise

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

that poo poo happens all the time and it doesn't get reported as often as it probably should

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Whoever she got the idea from should be probated.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

timp posted:

Believe it or not my best friend and his wife are on that cruise right now

They were also witness to a guy having a heart attack the night before that happened during one of the comedy shows, which basically proves that they're on a Haunted Cruise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS5rUgRAzDc&t=13s

if they could see you now

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Don't they have cameras on the sides of the ship so they can see if someone pushed someone else off?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

Don't they have cameras on the sides of the ship so they can see if someone pushed someone else off?

THey only have rear view mirrors on ships, they'd be lucky to catch any person.

I guess they WOULD be larger than they appear though.

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Man I was like 1000 posts behind on this thread, so I kept thinking of witty replies and then I couldn't post them. Welp, that's it.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

null posted:

Man I was like 1000 posts behind on this thread, so I kept thinking of witty replies and then I couldn't post them. Welp, that's it.

While I have been keeping up with this particular thread regularly, I want to commiserate with you because that poo poo happens to me all the time

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

null posted:

I try to keep up with this thread fastidiously, I empathize with you as I also find it to occur with great regularity.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Solice Kirsk posted:

I think most modern cruise ships have security cameras but those things are so huge that there are still plenty of blind spots. Lots of staterooms have balconies, for example, so it would be pretty easy to push someone out there and not be caught on a camera.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Zorodius posted:

I think we could do without that dog

hey screw you buddy!

Ha, I really showed him

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Well that just sounds super easy! Let the sea bury the body!.....I mean....that's disturbing.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
1. Don't push your spouse overboard, regardless of his/her independent wealth and/or problems with your marriage.

2. Re: virgin goons, if I understand it correctly the most sexually liberal period in the west was between the start of the sexual revolution and the AIDS scare in the mid-80's.
Not only that, it's an inescapable fact that people who spend a lot of their free time on internet forums are probably going out less. This may be due to social anxiety, stress, depression etc, thus they are more likely to be virgins at a relatively late age.

It's not about being a nerd (those are getting laid more in the past two decades with the spread of the internet and geek-related conventions), it's about not wanting to socially interact with your peers.

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

H.H posted:

1. Don't push your spouse overboard, regardless of his/her independent wealth and/or problems with your marriage.

2. Re: virgin goons, if I understand it correctly the most sexually liberal period in the west was between the start of the sexual revolution and the AIDS scare in the mid-80's.
Not only that, it's an inescapable fact that people who spend a lot of their free time on internet forums are probably going out less. This may be due to social anxiety, stress, depression etc, thus they are more likely to be virgins at a relatively late age.

It's not about being a nerd (those are getting laid more in the past two decades with the spread of the internet and geek-related conventions), it's about not wanting to socially interact with your peers.

I'm engaged and have a happy relationship

AMA

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

What con did you meet in?

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

H.H posted:

What con did you meet in?

Ballpit

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

...and the anti-boatmurder faction is forced to cede yet more ground

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

quote:

Duaghter of Pissbitch here again. Today, a mutual friend of my fiance and I texted me saying that my fiance was making pases at her. He told her i'd said it was oaky (haha, NO). I had a talk with him about it and he said it was okay cause I had cheated on him. When I was like "uhhh, no I did'nt" he tried to say tell me that my fantasizing about women was the same thing. I was like "uhhhh gently caress no" and he told me I had been mentally cheating, so he was in the clear to gently caress another woman to "make up for it."

I told hgim to get the gently caress out. I'm taking my ring off tomorrow when I go ot work. Far as I'm concerned I'm single now, and that asshat can move the gently caress out of my apartment. gently caress it, ima get flirty with the women at work, employees and customers.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
dodged a bullet there, i guess

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mycroft Holmes posted:

true, that guy could have married a dyke.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
This has to be fake, there is no way a real story could progress this perfectly and beautifully, complete with a happy ending: you learned that your fiancé was a piece of poo poo so you

Mycroft Holmes posted:

plus you'll be free to engage in all the lesbian piss-related freaky sex your heart desires. This is some happily ever after poo poo

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Yeah I dunno if I'm believing this many straight plot twists but if it's true, godspeed and may you find a pee partner one day I guess

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
craigslist can surely find someone for that

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

H.H posted:

pissbitch

Based on the drunk looking typing I'm gonna say... plausible?

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
hey daughter of pissbitch, probably not the best idea to flirt with customers like ever. even if you're sure that they like you. i mean, not if you like having a job. i get that you're probably grieving a bit, but try to go to a bar. hit on the wrong person at work once or twice, maybe that's okay. flirt with the absolute wrong person (say, a woman that hates gay people and can tell what you're getting at) and it could be your job. i remember once when i was working overnight, i had a customer hold behind the counter. later the guy came in to get his hair product, and i said yeah i do the same thing when we put what i use on clearance. he took this as me flirting with him i guess (i was really just wondering to myself internally why this balding guy is buying hair gel, gel is like the worst thing for balding/thin hair) and wrote a huge multi-page complaint about me to the website, which my store manager then called me in to explain. it was lame. tl;dr don't flirt at work it's one of the dumbest ideas

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
HH we all know you are bad at filtering confessions, but are you making sure the emails are really coming from the same source?

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

I am.

I'm not filtering based on plausability, though.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

H.H posted:

which brings the whole thread down really

also lol daughter of pissbitch is pretty funny poo poo, if its fake it should end here, any more twists will just be ridiculous.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I'm still available if anyone needs pissed on, for any reason really

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
I'll be my own judge of plausibility. H.H. is doing fine work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

H.H posted:

I am.

That's good to know. The daughter of pissbitch is a good saga in its own twisted way and just wanted to know if it's at least by the same source

• Locked thread