Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Squizzle posted:

being able to wander the halls would be a massive step up for him. he's confined to two rooms

well goddamnit, I wish I had known that five minutes ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

lmao

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i bet assange really fucks with the embassy's data plan

downloading pirate bay rips all day in his underwear

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Weeping Wound posted:

Julian was never able to leave the embassy. Becoming a personality between political and activist, he wandered for eternity through the halls of Ecuador. Being unable to die even if he wished for it, Assange stopped thinking.

I have no mouth and I must scream.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Boosted I'm still coming for your guns, not wishing harm on you because I believe with proper education you might reconsider your regressive views hisssss affordable healthcare hisssssss

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

DrPlump posted:

Paul Ryan is sexeist speaker.

End achievement list.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Also, for everyone arzying:

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/773976866533339136

Basically the polls are all coming in line with each other right now around a C +4 lead or so. More data will be coming out beginning of next week from good pollsters that should either tighten a bit more or bump hillary up a bit. You may now continue to panic.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/CandaceSmith_/status/773977640503881729

Don't blue ball me, bro. You man butt consecrating pastor, you.

dimebag dinkman
Feb 20, 2003

https://twitter.com/kath_krueger/status/773954205035950080

lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Weeping Wound posted:

Julian was never able to leave the embassy. Becoming a personality between political and activist, he wandered for eternity through the halls of Ecuador. Being unable to die even if he wished for it, Assange stopped thinking.

nice jojo reference :hfive:

shia hatto attaku....

jakuten wa nai

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

how is any of this so real jesus christ

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Is he describing his hypothetical presidency?

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The wall just got thousands of miles longer.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
drat America got ripped off on the southern tip of NM and AZ.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

a.lo posted:

oh god keep him out of korea

We have footage of Trump's latest speech in Seoul

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Yinlock posted:

trump and kim jong-un lock eyes from across the floor, and game recognize game

Additional Trump QUOTE OF THE DAY

quote:

“You’ve got to give him credit," Mr Trump said. "How many young guys — he was like 26 or 25 when his father died — take over these tough generals, and all of a sudden — you know, it’s pretty amazing when you think of it. How does he do that?

"Even though it is a culture, and it’s a cultural thing, he goes in, he takes over, he’s the boss. It’s incredible.

"He wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one. This guy doesn’t play games and we can’t play games with him. Because he really does have missiles and he really does have nukes."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-praises-kim-jong-un-for-how-he-wipes-out-political-opponents-a6804576.html

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

what would we have to pay Mexico for enough land to make our border with them an arc of a perfect circle. we should make weird cartography a budget and policy priority

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

while we're at it, buy a strip of land from canada so that Alaska can be a mainland US state

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Squizzle posted:

what would we have to pay Mexico for enough land to make our border with them an arc of a perfect circle. we should make weird cartography a budget and policy priority

We can save wall money be just taking Baha California.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Squizzle posted:

You have to consider what projection you want it to be a perfect circle - map projections or spherical?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

hell, just annex a chunk of canada. they'd never be able to stop us

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Squizzle posted:

while we're at it, buy a strip of land from canada so that Alaska can be a mainland US state

Alaska is perfectly created to cause the pretty borders types in grand strategy games to have seizures

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

DrPlump posted:

drat America got ripped off on the southern tip of NM and AZ.

the Pretty Borders Caucus demanded the deal go through

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Mr. Pumroy posted:

my new alternate reality novel is texas seceding from the union so it can gently caress up women's uterus's without a pesky constitution and then it becomes a lawless hell-land as mexico descend upon it as the rest of america laughs -- wait that's literally what's going to happen by december this year? what the heck!

I heard this thing on NPR a few months ago with an author who wrote an alternate reality 2016 primary in 2015. He said he thought it was as "out there" as he could make it, but after a few months of the real primary his novel was far less insane.

You see, his nationalist figure took a 1 on 1 debate with a Rubio type, and in his universe he failed to foresee that things would soon cease to matter.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
u could just become canadian americans like normal people do

canada+america has hella pretty borders and its a HUGE FUCKIN NATION

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Tom Tucker posted:

You have to consider what projection you want it to be a perfect circle - map projections or spherical?

oh poo poo this is more complicated than i had considered. we'll need a cabinet level advisor team

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Squizzle posted:

hell, just annex a chunk of canada. they'd never be able to stop us

merge Vancouver and Seattle into the technocratic megalopolis it was meant to be

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Fullhouse posted:

the Pretty Borders Caucus demanded the deal go through

Their other plank, the forced removal of the state of Florida, regrettably didn"t get as much traction.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

of loving course this quote exists

haha trump sees nukes solely as a status symbol, only Big Important People have nukes

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

YouTube tells me "lauer let's trump lie about Iraq" is trending

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Oiled and Ready posted:

I heard this thing on NPR a few months ago with an author who wrote an alternate reality 2016 primary in 2015. He said he thought it was as "out there" as he could make it, but after a few months of the real primary his novel was far less insane.

You see, his nationalist figure took a 1 on 1 debate with a Rubio type, and in his universe he failed to foresee that things would soon cease to matter.

one time i heard the guy who did the music for FTL do an interview on npr and it was neat

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Weeping Wound posted:

merge Vancouver and Seattle into the technocratic megalopolis it was meant to be

one you establish seacouver you're just inviting highlander immortals to show up

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Squizzle posted:

one you establish seacouver you're just inviting highlander immortals to show up

a challenger comes... from Olympia

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also i'm pretty sure all kim jong-un does is play games, his entire governmental career is essentially a series of cobra commander-esque plots(along with horrific murder of political enemies ofc)

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

im hoping for some european-style borders that go right through buildings in stuff. likes theres a border between belgium and the netherlands that goes through shops, cafes, even people's houses.

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/773982781290446849

Pence is finally GETTING ON THE TRUMP TRAIN

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

my bony fealty posted:

im hoping for some european-style borders that go right through buildings in stuff. likes theres a border between belgium and the netherlands that goes through shops, cafes, even people's houses.

what about odd people's

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Hahaha you can actually envision Trump looking upward and thinking back on the days when he took over his father's company, wondering what it would've been like if he could've just executed any entrenched management.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Seatacouveria, as it were

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Yinlock posted:

of loving course this quote exists

haha trump sees nukes solely as a status symbol, only Big Important People have nukes

It's why he hosted people on his boat... in port

• Locked thread