Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

Don't be sad that I am gone.
Watch & iPhone ordered. Bed now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
is this what black friday feels like

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Question Mark Mound posted:

The OIS tempts me so bad :(
All models have OIS now.

Kenderama
Mar 12, 2003

Herding Nerds from
2007-2012
Just got in via the app in the USA.., and got a WatchS2 coming (Space Grey, 42mm) delivery on Sept 16th.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Tried to do the upgrade program through sprint but it said their system was down but they reserved me a phone. Weird.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

(not actually getting one, just was up late so I figured I'd stay up and see how quickly they began to sell out)

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I got in though the iOS app on my phone but not my iPad app. Ordered 256gb jet black to Canada Oct. 4-11. Happy Halloween!!

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

Don't be sad that I am gone.

Avocados posted:

is this what black friday feels like

Oh child.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by VideoGames
Hell Gem
I logged into the store instantly on my phone. Still couldnt get a Jet Black on September 16, got a Sept 26 ship date.

Choadmaster
Oct 7, 2004

I don't care how snug they fit, you're nuts!
What the gently caress, Apple? I've been sitting here reloading a store holding page for the upgrade program five times a minute since 11:58; now at 12:14 it finally loads something different: Upgrade reservations are over.

It seems to me like there's supposed to be something in between those two where they actually make phones available.

Edit: The Apple Store app still lets me go through and reserve a phone, but all that's left are rose gold ones. Apparently I should have used the app instead of their lovely website. That's great to know now...

Choadmaster fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Sep 9, 2016

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Been hitting up a few places and I get the feeling almost nobody is getting a plus this month

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Ouch.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by VideoGames
Hell Gem
gently caress now it says Oct 4

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
In Canada, my wife's iPhone 7 standard black shows for September 16, but either black option on an iPhone 7 Plus shows for October 5-12.

Piquai Souban fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Sep 9, 2016

dexter6
Sep 22, 2003

suddenlyissoon posted:

Watch & iPhone ordered. Bed now.
Me too!

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
It's great being left handed..you can jerk off and still keep the mouse on the right side of the keyboard
Anyone able to get the upgrade reserve program for the iphone in the UK - doesnt give me the option

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Oh my God there's no Brown option for a 7 leather case, only Saddle Brown.

What the gently caress???

Anyways the app took a few retries to enter payment information and actually save said information but my order is set. Black 128GB 7 with an 8am pickup at my local store on my commute to work.

Order confirmation received via email so time to get 3 more hours of sleep.

Numinous
May 20, 2001

College Slice
I think I'm SOL here.

I want to switch to Verizon with the 7 - currently on at&t. No way apple will let me preorder without a verizon account already setup :(

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
I made a mistake. I got to the end of the process and then the shipping address was wrong and after I changed it, the black 7+ 128gb moved from September 22-27 all the way to October 4-10

:negative:

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Wife's Rose Gold 7 128GB model arrives on launch day, my Black 7+ 128GB is ... October.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Did anyone in the UK get better than a:
Delivery: 26 Sep - 3 Oct by Standard Shipping?

On a 7 JB 128.

I was in within seconds so I'll be annoyed if I missed the first batch or whatever.

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!
I'm a little annoyed at how random the in-store pickup is with Apple. For the 6+ in store was no problem. For the 5, it was delivery only. Every other iPad I've ordered has been a delivery only.

Why are neither the phone nor the watch available for pick up?

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
On the positive side I remember when the 6 came out most people got their orders earlier than expected, so maybe!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Oh FYI I'm on AT&T and my contract doesn't end until November. The iPhone Upgrade Program noticed and make mention of this but said I can go through with it no issue as it doesn't affect my commitment / change the contract.

Kruxy
May 19, 2004

Just a steel town girl on
a Saturday night, looking
for the fight of her life

The Domain and Barton Creek are both already out of the Jet Black. Stupid upgrade program.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by VideoGames
Hell Gem
It also wouldn't let me change the shipping address it's being shipped to my mom whose across the state. I'll have to spend an hour on the phone with apple I'm sure.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

Bum the Sad posted:

It also wouldn't let me change the shipping address it's being shipped to my mom whose across the state. I'll have to spend an hour on the phone with apple I'm sure.

Yeah same even after I updated my address in app it decided to use the address on my Att account anyway, but hell I've got till October to sort it out!! :shepface:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Talk myself down to a series 1, so I made an adult decision regarding my childish decision. That balances it out, right :v:

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by VideoGames
Hell Gem

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Yeah same even after I updated my address in app it decided to use the address on my Att account anyway, but hell I've got till October to sort it out!! :shepface:

:shepface:

io_burn
Jul 9, 2001

Vrooooooooom!
I wish I could rationalize the XL iPhone as the better camera is super appealing but, man, I did the iPhone 6 XL and absolutely hated how huge it was. It's like committing to a year of wearing dad jeans and cargo shorts.

So, Jet Black AT&T 256GB successfully ordered after a good 20 minutes of refreshing and 10 minutes of errors. :gonk:

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Time keeps on slippin slippinslippin

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

Bill Barber posted:

All models have OIS now.
But my current 6 doesn't. Still debating on whether or not to buy.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

io_burn posted:

I wish I could rationalize the XL iPhone as the better camera is super appealing but, man, I did the iPhone 6 XL and absolutely hated how huge it was. It's like committing to a year of wearing dad jeans and cargo shorts.

So, Jet Black AT&T 256GB successfully ordered after a good 20 minutes of refreshing and 10 minutes of errors. :gonk:

Judging by history with the non-plus finally getting optical stabilization, maybe we'll get that on normal sized phones for iPhone 8.:unsmith:

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

Question Mark Mound posted:

But my current 6 doesn't. Still debating on whether or not to buy.

If it's a regular size 7 you might get one sometime soon, otherwise just wait ... ordering system is already WAY out there.

io_burn
Jul 9, 2001

Vrooooooooom!

mAlfunkti0n posted:

If it's a regular size 7 you might get one sometime soon, otherwise just wait ... ordering system is already WAY out there.

How is this possible when everyone is boycotting this iPhone because it doesn't have a headphone jack???

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
Gonna try my luck at Sprint at 10 am. I figure each store has an allotment so if I get there early I can get a +/256 on launch.

...I'm not going to see it until November at the earliest, am I? :(

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

io_burn posted:

How is this possible when everyone is boycotting this iPhone because it doesn't have a headphone jack???
I know you're being facetious but it's just the fact that the + model is hilariously underproduced compared to the others. Same thing happened with the 6+ and the 4S(?) white model.

I mean, literally no one is getting a 7+ shipped to them on launch day, so that should be pretty telling of production numbers.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

Bill Barber posted:

I know you're being facetious but it's just the fact that the + model is hilariously underproduced compared to the others. Same thing happened with the 6+ and the 4S(?) white model.

I mean, literally no one is getting a 7+ shipped to them on launch day, so that should be pretty telling of production numbers.

I ordered a 6S the day after pre-order went live and got it on launch day so yeah they had plenty of the regular sized model, can't speak to the + since I switched to that later down the road.

tonic
Jan 4, 2003

Two 256GB 7+ shipping on launch day ordered, wife got the Rose Gold she wanted but I had to go for Silver over Black so I didn't have to wait another month. Sleep time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
It's great being left handed..you can jerk off and still keep the mouse on the right side of the keyboard

Bape Culture posted:

Did anyone in the UK get better than a:
Delivery: 26 Sep - 3 Oct by Standard Shipping?

On a 7 JB 128.

I was in within seconds so I'll be annoyed if I missed the first batch or whatever.

Was getting the same date. Ended up getting matte black. Couldnt get JB on any of the upgrade programs. At least i get a phone next week now.

• Locked thread