Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

paranoid randroid posted:

again shes completely correct and probably even lowballing the percentage, and they have completely been cheering the idea of her being murdered and/or jailed, but theres going to be hell of blowback for that

Yea this is gonna get play like Obama's (also completely correct) "cling to guns and religion" remark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

lol. that will probaly backfire. but she isnt wrong.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
"Guns & Religion" was Obama's biggest gaffe in what was nearly a gaffe-free campaign.

And of course it will backfire, are you kidding? Don't pretend otherwise.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

again shes completely correct and probably even lowballing the percentage, and they have completely been cheering the idea of her being murdered and/or jailed, but theres going to be hell of blowback for that

probably, but for the nothing it's worth, she got points from me for it

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Ready for fidgeting republicans being questioned about trump? :smugdon:

https://twitter.com/burgessev/status/774312151737597952

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

WampaLord posted:

Yea this is gonna get play like Obama's (also completely correct) "cling to guns and religion" remark.

Watch as hordes of irate Trump supporters do their best to prove her gross generalization correct

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

WampaLord posted:

It's a big enough number that regular straight ticket R voters will take it as a sleight. (many of whom are racist, but not in the new worse way)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

well shes not wrong but uhhhhhhh

not sure if thats something she should have said

she bungled that rhetorical trick that you use to drive a wedge between two factions because anyone who considers themselves a trump supporter already knows shes talking bout them and anyone who is leaning trump already freaks the gently caress out about the "r" word. Only they can say that word (in the context of liberals are the real)

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Tarezax posted:

Watch as hordes of irate Trump supporters do their best to prove her gross generalization correct

she's a bitch for saying that!!!!!!!!!!!

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Tarezax posted:

That guy literally held a Press Conference YESTERDAY arguing maaaaaybe black people are genetically inferior

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Remember the media would rather spontaneously combust than admit some people are just racist, so the discussion will be 0% "well, is she right?" and 100% "how dare she say a true thing"

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Oiled and Ready posted:

It's a big enough number that regular straight ticket R voters will take it as a sleight. (many of whom are racist, but not in the new worse way)

just in the old, worse way where they don't think they're racist and that the person calling them a racist is intolerant

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Slate Action posted:

Remember the media would rather spontaneously combust than admit some people are just racist, so the discussion will be 0% "well, is she right?" and 100% "how dare she say a true thing"

have we considered this is just hillary winning the weekend cycle?

:smugdon:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I think US should shut down the internet the day before and during election day. Just shut down the overseas and sat links

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Baloogan posted:

I think US should shut down the internet the day before and during election day. Just shut down the overseas and sat links

gently caress you i need to harvest tears

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i just bit down on what I thought was a fragment of lemon in my mug-o-coke-and-rum but it was a drunk fruit fly

a few years ago this would have grossed me out

now it dont

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

Has Donald even started on Hillary yet?

He won't start until one hour before polls open.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

deathbysnusnu posted:

Imagine if she had a penis!

Hillary has multiple penises, in fact. Just none of them are on her body.

theflyingexecutive posted:

lol isn't sucker the one with the framed trump pic in his office?

Even sadder, it's a framed printout of one of Trump's tweets praising him.

Trump supporter responds: "How dare she say something like that about us? I bet that Jew bitch is from Iran."

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

Has Donald even started on Hillary yet?

He's going to hold a press conference about that within the next two weeks

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Baloogan posted:

i just bit down on what I thought was a fragment of lemon in my mug-o-coke-and-rum but it was a drunk fruit fly

a few years ago this would have grossed me out

now it dont

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Why would she do this?

He's starting to corrupt everything...

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
She really has an awful knack for saying dumb, memorable things. Like "short circuit."

https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/774439894479278080

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Slate Action posted:

She really has an awful knack for saying dumb, memorable things. Like "short circuit."

Dilbro is living rent free in her head (because his mom finally kicked him out)

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/sopandeb/status/774437089211547648

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx

Montasque posted:

Why would she do this?

He's starting to corrupt everything...

Why? Cause it will definitely matter. Everything matters this year you see.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Trump: I want to drown all minorities.

Hillary: Trump is kind of racist.

CNN: SHOCKING STATEMENTS FROM BOTH CAMPAIGNS, THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME!!!

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

rygel for president

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"These people's rhetoric is awful and destructive and legitimizing them is the worst thing you can do."

"CLINTON ATTACKS LEGITIMATE CAMPAIGN"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Slate Action posted:

gently caress you utterly cnn

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Slate Action posted:

I'm brottmann1

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

overdesigned posted:

https://twitter.com/onlxn/status/774428212629614593

also man, now i wanna rewatch farscape. Mega-WTF that peacekeeper wars isn't on netflix though? how am I supposed to binge all this in a weekend now?
That second tweet reads more like something Palin would squirt out of her hole.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

What show are all these gifs from?

E: Oh, Farscape.

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

Epic High Five posted:

Pizza Rats is like, best case scenario as far as internet naming goes

It sounds dumb but selling silly hats is like how these teams stay afloat so novelty is good

Plus it'll probably piss off baseball pundits because everything does because nobody hates any change at all more than baseball pundits

That's not true at all. Staten Island is an MiLB team under the Yankees' organization. All expenses of a farm team are carried by the major league daddy. In this case, the team exists to give old catchers a place to retire under contract, for young arms to develop ability, and to spread some team goodwill around the city. Non affiliated independent teams are the only ones who have to resort to cheap gimmicks.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

WampaLord posted:

What show are all these gifs from?

one of the greatest sci-fi shows ever, up there with bab5 and red dwarf

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/774444072777965568

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
CNN is going to try and make this Hillary thing her "47%" comment...

• Locked thread