Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Also find some peeps do do things with.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adiabatic posted:

When you associate your worth with the opinions of others you will always be dissapointed. If instead you concentrate on the activities worth living for you will find infinite amounts of joy, and as an added but non-necessary consequence, people will flock towards your efforts.

You are a part of this universe as much as the trees and the stars and those that do not lift you up are doing the universe wrong. I love you.

you ever have your own family want you to just leave and never talk to them again? i really think i just need to leave and move out of ca in about a week or so. i appreciate your kindness but there is literally nothing for me here in california. everyone i know irl resents the gently caress out of me.

drilldo squirt posted:

If you're doing your best to be polite and they still don't like you that's there problem in my humble opinion.

im talking about people i live and interact with on a daily basis

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

AAB

You should consider going on a train adventure. No prior experience necessary.

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?

Yobgoblin posted:

you ever have your own family want you to just leave and never talk to them again? i really think i just need to leave and move out of ca in about a week or so. i appreciate your kindness but there is literally nothing for me here in california. everyone i know irl resents the gently caress out of me.

im talking about people i live and interact with on a daily basis

Wanna come chill with some cool dudes in rva? Ur welcome here bro PM me :glomp:

Ace of Baes

Yobgoblin posted:

i really could use a loving hug right now. nobody around me likes being anywhere near me but yet they have to. gently caress.

why don't people like you

Adiabatic

But like dont be sadbrains the entire time tho. I already hosted a sadbrains australian goon at my house for 6 weeks and he didnt.clean up after himself and it was super gross.

Adiabatic

Should i make a byob sailboat thread or should that be contained to AI

FluffieDuckie

A sailboat thread might be fun

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adiabatic

Yobgoblin PM me ur telegram username and ill add you to our cool hangout spot.

This also goes towards all other cool people but mostly just yobgoblin

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
http://imgur.com/gallery/RL5fp

----------------

alnilam

Adiabatic posted:

Should i make a byob sailboat thread or should that be contained to AI

I've anyways wanted to learn to sail but been put off by the air of it being a rich people activity... I really just want to get a cheap lovely tiny sailboat and learn to sail it with a friend or two, is that too much to ask?

Adiabatic

nope

alnilam

Oh cool we're on then

alnilam

I'm drunk

drilldo squirt

Hello.

----------------

Notax

does anyon else take chili with their yob for chill heatmax?

Ostentatious

deep dish peat moss

Yobgoblin posted:

i really could use a loving hug right now. nobody around me likes being anywhere near me but yet they have to. gently caress.

Every time I feel like this I lift weights for 10 minutes and feel better, and the best part is because I'm so sad I'm rapidly morphing in to someone whose muscles are so big that you don't have a choice but to be around me!

deep dish peat moss

Reasons lifting weights when you're sad is a good idea:

• Takes your mind off being sad
  • Every time you move and you're sore you remember that you did something positive to better yourself and it inspires you to do more things
  • Increased energy and strength
  • People like to be around you when you have muscles, people feel safe around you and rally behind you like a my thic warrior
  • People can't tell what's tears and what's sweat
  • The sadder you are the more attractive you become, like a fictional vampire
  • When your shoulders are strong it's easier to carry weight on them
  • Gives you something to finally kiss (your biceps)

Ace of Baes
Consider running: If you get fast enough, you can even run away from your problems.

----------------

Piso Mojado

alnilam posted:

I'm drunk

me 2. let's buy a boat together

Piso Mojado

only dwmand: drilldo can chillz on our boat will us

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Piso Mojado posted:

I'm thinking about buying one soon, what kind do you have?

I've got a Harley Street 750. Great starter bike, and Harley designed them with new riders in mind. Light and easy to handle, but with enough power to safely use highways.

And you should do it. :getin:
Everyone should do it. It's so much fun. Yes, you could die, but then... do you really want to live forever? :twisted:

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
take care Yobgoblin

----------------

alnilam

Piso Mojado posted:

I'm thinking about buying one soon, what kind do you have?

This is a good guide
http://www.clarity.net/adam/buying-bike.html

alnilam

Piso Mojado posted:

me 2. let's buy a boat together

okay

Adiabatic

motorcycles are cool and good and you can be a irl cool dude if you get one

alnilam

it's true everyone audibly gasps and says "wow what a cool guy" when i ride by on mine

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
arthur fonzarelli

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
cannot wait until we all sail away to an uninhabited island to create a new society which will inevitably crumble into a lord of the flies type situation

drilldo squirt

I wish I was a buff and cool guy with a motorcycle like my friend alnilam.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i am not sure how a watermelon pug could ride a motorcycle unless it was riding safely in the sidecar

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
like if you fell off at high speed would your watermelon shell just burst open spilling your blood and seeds all over the roadway (i assume the shell is much like that of a turtles but with the strength of a common watermelon)

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Luvcow posted:

i am not sure how a watermelon pug could ride a motorcycle unless it was riding safely in the sidecar

Scooter dog Otto has travelled 50000km around Europe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3BBLGo3_KM

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Hogge Wild posted:

Scooter dog Otto has travelled 50000km around Europe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3BBLGo3_KM

ok that dog is loving awesome

alnilam

testnig

ty manifisto

Adiabatic

I was walking down 125th in Harlem last weekend and I saw a ~50lb dog riding down 125th on the back of a Harley and it had driving goggles on

FluffieDuckie

omg

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

looks awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

finally my plan has reached fruition