Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Bensa posted:

Didn't all five independent witnesses back the police officer's testimony? And the video that his sister claimed to have of the event that was supposedly deleted by the police didn't show up, even though its trivial to restore deleted data if you care to do it?

As I recall, when the story originally broke there were witnessess that corroborated it. Dunno what happened after that, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

DarkCrawler posted:

Check the definition of aggressive. I haven't started a single conversation with you :confused:

aggressive
əˈɡrɛsɪv/
adjective
ready or likely to attack or confront; characterized by or resulting from aggression.
"he's very uncooperative and aggressive"
synonyms: hostile, belligerent, bellicose, antagonistic, truculent; More
behaving or done in a determined and forceful way.
"we needed more growth to pursue our aggressive acquisition strategy"
synonyms: assertive, forceful, competitive, insistent, vigorous, energetic, dynamic, driving, bold, audacious, enterprising, go-ahead, zealous, pushing; More

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Rappaport posted:

If we can rely on the fascist reporting of Maikkari, this would seem to be the case.

I wouldn't rely on Maikkari's reporting if it told me that the sky was blue, much less when it comes to legal matters.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Cerebral Bore posted:

As I recall, when the story originally broke there were witnessess that corroborated it. Dunno what happened after that, though.

The "eyewitnesses" the original news story quoted were so obviously fake that anyone with a brain saw it. That's why I asked DarkCrawler how he felt about it because he took those as fact.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

kikkelivelho posted:

Musta Barbaari wasn't present when the incident happened, he relied purely on the word of his family members. He defended them online based on completely false information. He is the actual victim here. Musta Barbaari went out of his way to defend his mom and sister only to learn that they had blatantly lied to him. That's hosed up.

Musta Barbaari is the victim :stare:

He reports a totally bullshit news piece. Like, nobody who has been out of the communist college dorm belives that Finnish police officers randomly stop people, assault, hand cuff, and spit on them shouting racial slurs, because of the skin melanin values of their victims. I know people obsessed with race want to belive stuff like this happens alldayeveryday, but it doesn't. A police officer would get fired in no time just because of the bad PR if for nothing else.

So the Barbarian, he gets on the television and miles of coverage peddling this story. And it doesn't matter it was all bullshit. Nobody from the "GAAAHH ALL IS RACIS''" crowd will remember what happened now, all they remember is that 1) Musta Barbaari is a HERO for speaking out loud about RACIS' 2) THIS PROVES finally for everyone how the Finnish system oppresses black people. There won't be a single person in the RASMUS network (or whatever) who get their kicks out of racism, and demand it exists everywhere, who will give a poo poo about what happened actually. Surely poor Musta Barbaari is the poor victim now...

Ok I know you are joking and not serious, but unfortunately, there will be a lot of people who are not joking.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Nauta posted:

aggressive
əˈɡrɛsɪv/
adjective
ready or likely to attack or confront; characterized by or resulting from aggression.
"he's very uncooperative and aggressive"
synonyms: hostile, belligerent, bellicose, antagonistic, truculent; More
behaving or done in a determined and forceful way.
"we needed more growth to pursue our aggressive acquisition strategy"
synonyms: assertive, forceful, competitive, insistent, vigorous, energetic, dynamic, driving, bold, audacious, enterprising, go-ahead, zealous, pushing; More

Does minding your own business and getting accosted by snide comments match the definition of aggressiveness? This obsession of yours has always been as one-sided and pathetic as it is now. You're attacking, I'm responding. There wouldn't be a single word exchanged between us if that was not the case because I am obviously more interesting to you then you are to me.

Darkest Auer posted:

The "eyewitnesses" the original news story quoted were so obviously fake that anyone with a brain saw it. That's why I asked DarkCrawler how he felt about it because he took those as fact.

Yeah, yeah I'm sure the original news story just made the person and statements up (which is why they named them to make it even more easier to call them out on that) and you mentioned this at the time. Already said I was wrong, don't know what else you want from me.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

DarkCrawler posted:

Yeah, yeah I'm sure the original news story just made the person and statements up (which is why they named them to make it even more easier to call them out on that) and you mentioned this at the time. Already said I was wrong, don't know what else you want from me.

No I mean that the quoted eyewitnesses themselves were just making up some hysterical story about racism etc.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
I guess we can finally claim that there is no racism in Finland. :shrug:

Can we move onto things that matter? Why aren't we talking about the new budget the government has published? Or the sweets tax? You can gorge on candies without it hitting your wallets, hooray!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

DarkCrawler posted:

Nah, I'd say this thread puts a pretty high ceiling on "salty".Such as being so furious at being repeatedly humiliated that a bizarrely large part of one's posting consists of stalking a single poster on a single thread.

puhutko nyt siitä kuinka stalkkaat jatkuvasti liguria tässä langassa?

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

DarkCrawler posted:

Does minding your own business and getting accosted by snide comments match the definition of aggressiveness? This obsession of yours has always been as one-sided and pathetic as it is now. You're attacking, I'm responding. There wouldn't be a single word exchanged between us if that was not the case because I am obviously more interesting to you then you are to me.

are you always so oblivious to your own behavior or does this only happen when you want to win an internet debate?

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Mitä te tykkäätte suunnitelmasta laittaa yksityiset puljut haastattelemaan työttömiä kolmen kuukauden välein?

Pakostakin syntyy työpaikkoja ns. Haastattelu alalle vai kui.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Hogge Wild posted:

puhutko nyt siitä kuinka stalkkaat jatkuvasti liguria tässä langassa?

Let's. It's not stalking. Unlike Nauta my posts have content. I don't post for no reason whatsoever just to poo poo on ligur out of the blue, I debunk the dumb poo poo he posts. I debunk a lot of dumb poo poo from various posters, Ligur just posts a whole lot of it.

I don't engage on the constant ligurtalk of this thread, if anything people in this thread bring him up unprompted way more then I do.

Nauta is welcome to engage me on actual factual debate any time he wants although the only time he tried was pretty sad so that probably won't happen.

Nauta posted:

are you always so oblivious to your own behavior or does this only happen when you want to win an internet debate?

This isn't an internet debate. This is you starting poo poo and me demonstrating what a pathetic hanger-on you are over and over again. I have absolutely no interest in you otherwise. You obviously do in me. I'm not going to be a polite to you when you start a pointless discussion by being an annoying weirdo. Stop being such an entitled whiner.

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 12:33 on Sep 8, 2016

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

doverhog posted:

Mitä te tykkäätte suunnitelmasta laittaa yksityiset puljut haastattelemaan työttömiä kolmen kuukauden välein?

Just hyvä suunnitelma. Niillä yksityisillä jotka haastatteluja toteuttaa ei varmasti ole yhtään oma lehmä ojassa, ne tekee niinku Hyvää Työtä.

Ei mitä vittua...

edit1: en edelleenkään ole sitä mieltä, että nuorten arabimiesten (jotka tulivat tänne Ruotsin palavasta sotahelvetistä) elättäminen tästä ikuisuuteen on hyvä bisnes Suomelle, kuten kaikki varmaan tietävät, ja kiva kun Valde on vähän tiukentanut linjaa sen suhteen mutta kyllä ne pukkaa hulluja ideoita myös samaan aikaan.

edit2: ihan selkeästi kenellekään ei ole mitään Ligur -traumoja, hyvä homma, jatkakaa samaan malliin :haw:

Ligur fucked around with this message at 12:30 on Sep 8, 2016

Buffalo squeeze
Dec 19, 2010

Oh noble brogy. Overflowing with meaty wisdom and secret sauce.

doverhog posted:

It's the same thing Sweden did with gently caress all results, but more interestingly it's what Te-toimistot used to do before their funding got slashed a few years ago. Where we all of a sudden got money to give private companies is a mystery.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Conservative morons still trying to end equal marriage rights
http://www.hs.fi/politiikka/a1473299195101?ref=a-luet-#9

this feed is something to watch, this guy has been ranting about transsexuals for a long time

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
Thread regular Auer is being compensated by the government for loss of freedom. The biggest payback in the history of the nation!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

DanTheFryingPan posted:

Thread regular Auer is being compensated by the government for loss of freedom. The biggest payback in the history of the nation!

ei ole ensimmäinen kerta kun oikeus myöntää että tiedotusvälineet ovat osa suomen oikeuslaitosta

pitäisköhän tuomareiden mennä oikikseen

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Buffalo squeeze posted:

It's the same thing Sweden did with gently caress all results, but more interestingly it's what Te-toimistot used to do before their funding got slashed a few years ago. Where we all of a sudden got money to give private companies is a mystery.

If this isn't a classic example of hyvä veli toiminta then I don't know what is.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

doverhog posted:

Haistattelu alalle.

Tuskin ne juopot, laiskat tai työhaluttomat miksikään muuttuu ihan sama kuka niiltä haastattelee. Minulla on vähän sellainen kuva asiasta että ei kukaan ole muutenkaan oikeasti mitään työuraa TE-toimiston kautta saanut, jonkun pakkopulla harjoittelupaikan tai määräaikaisen orjatyön missä työnantaja repii kaiken mahdollisen irti ja jos et suostu tulee sanktioita.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Gortarius posted:

Haistattelu alalle.

Tuskin ne juopot, laiskat tai työhaluttomat miksikään muuttuu ihan sama kuka niiltä haastattelee. Minulla on vähän sellainen kuva asiasta että ei kukaan ole muutenkaan oikeasti mitään työuraa TE-toimiston kautta saanut, jonkun pakkopulla harjoittelupaikan tai määräaikaisen orjatyön missä työnantaja repii kaiken mahdollisen irti ja jos et suostu tulee sanktioita.

tuo pitää suurimmaksi osaksi paikkansa, ja muutamassa työpaikassa jossa olen ollut töissä, toimari on ihan suoraan sanonut ettei palkkaa yhtään puliukkoa te-toimistosta

tunnen vain kaksi ihmistä jotka ovat saaneet oikean työpaikan sitä kautta, mutta molemmat joutuivat muuttamaan hevonvittuun sen saadakseen

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

DarkCrawler posted:

This isn't an internet debate. This is you starting poo poo and me demonstrating what a pathetic hanger-on you are over and over again. I have absolutely no interest in you otherwise. You obviously do in me. I'm not going to be a polite to you when you start a pointless discussion by being an annoying weirdo. Stop being such an entitled whiner.

:ironicat:

you should be the definition of irony in the dictionary. it's entertaining to see what you come up with in order to twist the narrative in your favor

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Nauta posted:

you should be the definition of irony in the dictionary. it's entertaining to see what you come up with in order to twist the narrative in your favor

I really don't need to twist anything. There is no narrative. There is the reality as exhibited by your posts and your pathological stalking, and they make the case for me no matter how much you bitch. Your lack of acknowledging your own post history is quite something though. Do you start this poo poo every time, yes or no?

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
The problem with the new plan is hardly that everyone unemployed and on the TE-lists is a puliukko.

TE-toimisto, Kela, and all of that bureaucracy is outdated as gently caress and not working, and this governments solution is to add more bureaucracy, and outsource it on top of that. :argh:

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Nauta posted:

You trying to win a medal on retardness or something? Let's try to raise the level of discussion here, m'kay.

Anyhoo, in the recent weeks one of the topics was Migri, the office of immigration. Since one of the government's agendas is to get tough on immigrants. The ongoing Syrian refugee crisis has made things even more acute, which meant Migri had to make speedier decisions. Sometimes to the effect that doesn't check all the boxes on the human rights form. The brouhaha started with an investigative piece from Longplay, where in one case a Nigerian woman was refused safe-haven despite expert opinions supporting for it. This Sunday HS released a piece where officials from Migri complained of the pressure demanding more denials to refugees. Are we a country that follows the declaration of human rights selectively now? Do you guys even care?

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
Following the declaration of human rights is not and has never been a yes/no issue, it's always a matter of resources.
The more money and time you have per submitted asylum application, the more thorough you can afford to be.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
Also, the better the economical situation, the more immigrants and refugees the current population is willing to accept.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
Basically I'm saying that Kepu is to blame for everything

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

doverhog posted:

The problem with the new plan is hardly that everyone unemployed and on the TE-lists is a puliukko.

TE-toimisto, Kela, and all of that bureaucracy is outdated as gently caress and not working, and this governments solution is to add more bureaucracy, and outsource it on top of that. :argh:

Working as intended, feature not a bug, etc.

Every political party active in the Finnish parliament: More money for us, gently caress you

Emetic Hustler
May 5, 2009

Herman Merman posted:

Basically I'm saying that Kepu is to blame for everything

Can't go wrong with that.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kepu runkkaa aina. (I'd link the news story but you all read it anyway already.)

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

DarkCrawler posted:

I really don't need to twist anything. There is no narrative. There is the reality as exhibited by your posts and your pathological stalking, and they make the case for me no matter how much you bitch. Your lack of acknowledging your own post history is quite something though. Do you start this poo poo every time, yes or no?

sure you do. your narrative is that hyperboles and strawmen are the literal truth and that you're being harassed by a pathological stalker. my narrative is that you're a stubborn dumb rear end who keeps responding to lovely low-effort baits

Rexroom posted:

You trying to win a medal on retardness or something? Let's try to raise the level of discussion here, m'kay.

yes, darkcrawler is my main contender

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001258023.html

Like I said. It's PR poo poo. What happened does not matter, but the people just look to cash in on victimin points.

The media should call these folks out for their poo poo more often.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Nauta posted:

sure you do. your narrative is that hyperboles and strawmen are the literal truth and that you're being harassed by a pathological stalker. my narrative is that you're a stubborn dumb rear end who keeps responding to lovely low-effort baits

All I am doing is describing what you are doing. You are the only one interested in having any sort of an narrative or talking about them in the first place. Here is another thing based on what you are doing too: After like 100+ posts of impotent rage on several separate occasions - again all occasions started by you - you don't get to claim "low effort" either, you obsessive weirdo.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Ligur posted:

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001258023.html

Like I said. It's PR poo poo. What happened does not matter, but the people just look to cash in on victimin points.

The media should call these folks out for their poo poo more often.

niinhän se homma menee, että jos taidot eivät kanna, niin sitten tehdään joku julkisuustempaus, esim. piirretän taulu omasta vitusta, erotaan salarakkaasta, tai sanotaan että rasistiset paskalakit sylki äidin päälle

huomiohuorat huomiohuorailee

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
The idea that it's racist to think think that dark-skinned person is more likely a foreigner is absurd. Of course there are already plenty of black folks who have been born in Finland and lived here all their lives, but a random black person on the streets is a lot more likely to be from somewhere else than a random white person. You need some serious mental gymnastics to get around that.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Though I kinda get it since in some circles it seems that facts themselves can be racist.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Let me state this fact: [not an actual fact]

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
But if you disagree with my fact then fine, you're a poo eater anyway.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Has it already gotten to the point where black people are more likely to be Finland-born than white people? I'd be amazed if this was the case, but given hard enough evidence, I'd be willing to believe it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
The idea that black people should just have to meekly accept being hassled by the cops for no reason other than that a bunch of dipshits are suspicious of all black people is pretty racist, actually.