Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Adiabatic posted:

I was walking down 125th in Harlem last weekend and I saw a ~50lb dog riding down 125th on the back of a Harley and it had driving goggles on

that dog rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

nice!

Adiabatic posted:

I was walking down 125th in Harlem last weekend and I saw a ~50lb dog riding down 125th on the back of a Harley and it had driving goggles on

:cool:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ostentatious

my new pc is almost done time to start making video games again!!

Music Theory

started learning guitar and it's really fun

you should learn guitar too then we can be chill guitar friends

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Music Theory posted:

started learning guitar and it's really fun

you should learn guitar too then we can be chill guitar friends

guitar is fun. are you learning on an acoustic or an electric? (You should learn on acoustic)

free basket of chips

by FactsAreUseless
My cat has ear polyps :(

City of Glompton

good morning byob!

nice av alnilam :love:

I like the motorcycle dog, what a good doggie :3:

I play guitar but I always forget to do it? I took it to work and it looks really nice there but I never get those free moments to play it that I thought I would

sorry about your kittys ears red suit, how do they treat that?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
Hey buds

i forget about byob a lot, I forget a lot in general not just byob so it is not a personal thing, but i like this place, soothing colors and a nice gentle cat

everyone is v friendsly to me here when I post :) and when I made a thread here about how i thought vampires sucked blood through their fangs like the fangs were like lil mosquito suckers with lil holes at the bottom, tiny enamel bloodstraws, no one made fun of me and a lot of ppl shared openly that they too once had the same silly childhood misunderstanding of vampirism

For that, eternal bud-ship with you all :^)

enjoy yoselfs everyone!!!!

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Gatekeeper posted:

Hey buds

i forget about byob a lot, I forget a lot in general not just byob so it is not a personal thing, but i like this place, soothing colors and a nice gentle cat

everyone is v friendsly to me here when I post :) and when I made a thread here about how i thought vampires sucked blood through their fangs like the fangs were like lil mosquito suckers with lil holes at the bottom, tiny enamel bloodstraws, no one made fun of me and a lot of ppl shared openly that they too once had the same silly childhood misunderstanding of vampirism

I like your av. :3:

City of Glompton

hi gatekeeper! bloodstraw crew represent! :)

eonwe

Gatekeeper posted:

Hey buds

welcom

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

don't you
forget about byob

hi how are you ♥

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

don't you
forget about byob

I also like your scary av

Sigs and AV courtesy of kickin' rad posters: super mario batali, Ahundredbux, and Saint Isias Boner

eonwe

The Bananana posted:

I also like your scary av

eonwe

i love you guys

Music Theory

Luvcow posted:

guitar is fun. are you learning on an acoustic or an electric? (You should learn on acoustic)

Electric, because I already had one. Going to get an acoustic when I have money for it though.

(if I can find an acoustic made of ash that sounds good and isn't too expensive I'll get that because my name is ash and it'd be fun :v:)

Ace of Baes

lol

eonwe

i want a pm telling me to gently caress off

City of Glompton

Eonwe posted:

I got ur back bb check ur pms

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
lol

Scaly Haylie

https://twitter.com/lngawaitedsleep/status/774580713064574976

eonwe

pull lever when i want to see people, dont pull lever when im socially anxious

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

hehe

Ace of Baes
he sent that 10 min after I posted asking why ppl don't like him...

Macnult

Robot Made of Meat

Ace of Baes posted:

Now you know!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Salmiakki

Ace of Baes posted:

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Luvcow posted:

i haven't read all of the thread yet but this seemed like a really good idea for a gbs thread and the first few posts are awesome:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3789536

Good catch

Scaly Haylie

not gonna go into detail, but in light of recent events i am not surprised in the least that yobgoblin's family does not want him around.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
imagine a ball of weed the size of exactly one inch in diameter

symbolic

Luvcow posted:

i learned on electric and it's only taken me 7 years to learn how to be mediocre :v:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Music Theory posted:

Electric, because I already had one. Going to get an acoustic when I have money for it though.

(if I can find an acoustic made of ash that sounds good and isn't too expensive I'll get that because my name is ash and it'd be fun :v:)

symbolic posted:

i learned on electric and it's only taken me 7 years to learn how to be mediocre :v:

the best thing i ever did for my guitar playing was use an acoustic with heavy strings for a couple years (fingers get stronger, chords get clearer) but tbf i prefer acoustic and playing around campfires and poo poo so i sold my electric in 2004. i do miss it sometimes and if you're living in a crowded place you can practice your electric with headphones on and not bug people with noise

for awhile i was buying up all kinds of cheap acoustics (12 strings, classical, acoustic electric cutaways, etc.) but i finally found a nice used martin for $200 and thats pretty much all i play now

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
yarrrrrr

we havent even sailed this dumb thing and its great

Macnult

Adiabatic posted:

yarrrrrr

we havent even sailed this dumb thing and its great

niiiice boat

Catalinas are a blast to sail

Ostentatious

I have a thread in another subforum that is nearing 6 straight months of daily updates and am thinking of doing something special any ideas?

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Eonwe posted:

----------------

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shakill OReal posted:

Reasons lifting weights when you're sad is a good idea:

• Takes your mind off being sad
  • Every time you move and you're sore you remember that you did something positive to better yourself and it inspires you to do more things
  • Increased energy and strength
  • People like to be around you when you have muscles, people feel safe around you and rally behind you like a my thic warrior
  • People can't tell what's tears and what's sweat
  • The sadder you are the more attractive you become, like a fictional vampire
  • When your shoulders are strong it's easier to carry weight on them
  • Gives you something to finally kiss (your biceps)

thank you shakill oreal and friends.

----------------

Ace of Baes
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3773253&userid=167947

:chloe:

Ostentatious

*sucks garbage into mouth, shrugs*

"it's a livin'!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
I'm watching a 12, 9, and 3 year old, along with my 1 yr old, thank God for netflix