Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Yes but you get three shots at nooblords it's the best bang for your super buck, believe me.

Nah. Would have rolled a shock lock if I wanted free kills. Don't even need ionic blink in that bracket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

FishBulb posted:

So the only new exotics we know about this time are The lovely Robocop gun and the machine gun right? No armor or anything?

Well outside of Thorn and Horn I guess.

Those and the new Khvostov.
I still have my fingers crossed for the data-mined exotics from Taken King, especially the Transversive Steps.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
now that i think about it tyler came up with the better name for scrub stomping

http://i.imgur.com/b4TWHOq.gifv

kid actually recorded himself getting wrecked

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Maker Of Shoes posted:

people recording themselves getting owned is hilarious and weird

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Not if the name is funny I mean come on

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

The Meat Dimension posted:

people recording themselves getting owned is hilarious and weird

I have a clip from the other night where I slid toward a guy to finish him off with a melee and from a distance of a meter with very little time to compose himself, he NLB domed me. I was extremely impressed and wanted a better view. :shrug:

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

cvnvcnv posted:

I have a clip from the other night where I slid toward a guy to finish him off

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

cvnvcnv posted:

I was extremely impressed and wanted a better view.

:flaccid:

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
I got a stolen pride with hidden hand quick draw and some range perk. Still lovely right?

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Lmao that guy rules

The Vinja Ninja
Mar 16, 2006

Sometimes, time beats you.

FishBulb posted:

How many of ya'll have actually seen this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=163_C5UVU-I

I play this song when reading CSPAM and tell myself "We will journey into the stars" and start breaking down crying.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

FishBulb posted:

How many of ya'll have actually seen this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=163_C5UVU-I

cuz gently caress

I made it to the Paul McCartney hologram and closed the tab.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Mill Village posted:

I made it to the Paul McCartney hologram and closed the tab.

I laugh when I think what McCartney thinks of the whole thing.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

The Meat Dimension posted:

I laugh when I think what McCartney thinks of the whole thing.

I'm sure he doesn't. At all.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Lmao you're right he's never seen it.

Wrote it in a day or so, three hours of recording, got that sweet nerd money and deleted O'Donnel off his LinkedIn or whatever.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
I just fully believe some exec at Activision saw that video and immediately called for O'Donnel to get canned.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

That's really what it seems like, as tho whoever was in charge of music straight-up said, "gently caress off, everyone. This is my personal Make-A-Wish now and I'm going to spend the day with Paul McCartney." Because why in the world would anyone actually think the demographics for these things are identical?

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

FishBulb posted:

I just fully believe some exec at Activision saw that video and immediately called for O'Donnel to get canned.
better theory then mine for sure

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

FishBulb posted:

I hope O'Donnel had already raged quit by that point.

cvnvcnv posted:

That's really what it seems like, as tho whoever was in charge of music straight-up said, "gently caress off, everyone. This is my personal Make-A-Wish now and I'm going to spend the day with Paul McCartney." Because why in the world would anyone actually think the demographics for these things are identical?

And then whoever was actually responsible later put the blame on O'Donnel.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
:smith:

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
I think I remember O'Donnel talking about how stoked he was so it seems likely he is to blame.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

FishBulb posted:

I think I remember O'Donnel talking about how stoked he was so it seems likely he is to blame.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Holy gently caress that video is cringey

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
I'd wager when Sir Paul McCartney thinks of visor games in his head he imagines pong or pac man or maybe a pinball machine with a very interactive top mounted display.

He has more money than God so why the gently caress he did that I've no idea, especially as he usually has some modicum of artistic integrity.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Why wouldn't you be stoked to work with one of the best and most influential musicians of the 20th century?

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Why wouldn't Macca be stoked to be associated with the best immersive multi console gaming experience currZzzzzzzzzzzzz

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
I get the idea in terms of the story and the themes of Destiny, the idea that it's a story of hope, of humanity rebuilding itself and all that, but the mechanics of Destiny are more about a never-ending siege against an ever-increasing army of angry aliens, which makes the whole "hope for the future" thing fall flat.

ElNarez fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Sep 10, 2016

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

True story I was wrecking, shotgun sniping w/ stormlock and sir Paul McCartney sent me a message after that read "suck my dick u shotgun fag" and I looked up his Elo and he was like 1650 or so

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
We will build bridges

.....to the sky

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Actually Paul shotguns and John sniped which lead to many creative disagreements

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!
Lucy in the Sky with Diamond Elo

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Actually Paul shotguns and John sniped which lead to many creative disagreements

Ringo favored the sidearm.

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe

Mikey-San posted:

Lucy in the Sky with Diamond Elo

While my Sidearm gently weeps.

boz
Oct 16, 2005

FishBulb posted:

So the only new exotics we know about this time are The lovely Robocop gun and the machine gun right? No armor or anything?

Well outside of Thorn and Horn I guess.

There's that pulse rifle that shoots out wolfpack round when you get a headshot

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Carry That Team

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

This has been debated endlessly but I'm glad you, the player who rarely plays crucible, gets relatively lag free lobbies and gets to feel good about yourself while I, a player who frequently plays crucible, gets to experience laggy 1.0 matches playing people as good as or better than me who depending on the match may have red bar powers.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I got the new sidearm from a legendary engram. Don't mind me just going to buy a lotto ticket.

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!
oh my god there's new shaxx audio for a ten-kill streak and it's ludicrous

https://youtu.be/nEZcHLIns-k

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009
I think i need that as a ring tone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Mikey-San posted:

oh my god there's new shaxx audio for a ten-kill streak and it's ludicrous

https://youtu.be/nEZcHLIns-k

It's actually quite frightening the first time you hear it. The Unsung Hero one will probably get annoying.

• Locked thread