Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

can Simone post the "Adobe your poo poo is trash" tshirt? I need it to express my dissatisfaction with Adobe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Sophian posted:

Yeah and I need to save that image because why in the hell is it not all over the internet? Google image search comes up with nothing even though it's a classic

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Sophian posted:

Yeah and I need to save that image because why in the hell is it not all over the internet? Google image search comes up with nothing even though it's a classic

I know, I was surprised to see GIS come back empty handed, this is crucial internet history they aren't cataloging

kuvo you are the wind beneath my wings

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/WhoresofYore/status/774718674976538624

:eng101:

Anaconda Rifle
Mar 23, 2007

Yam Slacker

im triggered

this shouldn't be a symmetric relationship. my grandfather's great grandkid ("kevin the dipshit") is my first cousin once removed. I shouldn't also be kevin the dipshit's first cousin once removed. he should be my second cousin and I should be his first cousin once removed.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-UmfqFjpl0

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg-TqEFYcfM

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

this almost makes me wish answering machines were still a thing

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

vodkat posted:

this almost makes me wish answering machines were still a thing
is voice-mail that different

also landline phones still got answering machine functionality, it's just that they don't use microcassettes anymore

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

voicemail is way different. they always have that "push 1 to do whatever, push 2 to do a different thing"

and you can screen calls based on caller id sure but you can't listen to the message as they're leaving it. these are all v. important things that are lost now.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

hosed up if tru

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

can Simone post the "Adobe your poo poo is trash" tshirt? I need it to express my dissatisfaction with Adobe

after working on avids for 16 years ive been working on adobe premiere for the last year on a series of short films

without hyperbole i would rather eat my own dick then ever work on adobe premiere again

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Quick reverse GIS only comes up with the guy:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

thank you Simone

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Elder Postsman posted:

voicemail is way different. they always have that "push 1 to do whatever, push 2 to do a different thing"

and you can screen calls based on caller id sure but you can't listen to the message as they're leaving it. these are all v. important things that are lost now.
well you could give up your mobile or automatically forward incoming calls to your landline

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

lol @ having a landline

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

i love that song so much. they even taught it to us in music class at school

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
you can tie a speaker to the unused audio out on a raspi for monitoring like that with asterisk :spergin:

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

you can tie a speaker to the unused audio out on a raspi for monitoring like that with asterisk :spergin:

Ugh yeah but having to program your own PBX is such an unnecessary headache.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
the gui makes it pretty fuckin' easy now. i can zero-to-dialtone in about 30 minutes including downloading the raspbx ISO.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://i.imgur.com/k6xBJgX.gifv

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

the gui makes it pretty fuckin' easy now. i can zero-to-dialtone in about 30 minutes including downloading the raspbx ISO.

Didn't know they've made strides in its development. I want to say it's been about 5-6 years since I had to interact with one and I would have much rather just dealt with a legacy Avaya with how convoluted everything seemed.

Reasonable Man
Sep 11, 2001

smithereens got 'em scaling heights

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

thanks for the updated, edge. thedge.

also i have never used edge to access the first four "top sites"

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Yeah the gui's pretty slick now. Punch in your trunks, it auto makes routes and rules for you, add a couple extensions, then a hunt group, boom you got phone

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

duTrieux. posted:

thanks for the updated, edge. thedge.

also i have never used edge to access the first four "top sites"

so there are multiple reality tv shows based on the premise of "this family has too many children"? :psyduck:

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

prefect posted:

so there are multiple reality tv shows based on the premise of "this family has too many children"? :psyduck:

yes.

this is the third TLC show that has collapsed in child molestation charges, though only the second TLC show about too-large families that has done so.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i hate that poo poo it gets people killed

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

stay safe bullshit advice ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

• Locked thread