Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Uhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Look I get it this is a hallucination.

This is hookworm. They clearly look nothing alike.

I can deal with things that aren't real. The agony is all I really want to stop.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
imo the skin doesnt look raised like it does in your GIS photo example

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I think you have a bad rash, like athlete's foot. It's a legitimately bad thing. Tried any powders?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah I know. I'm just saying whatever the gently caress is broken, that's where it hurts and so far 9 months of trying to simply not be in pain has come up dry.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

That looks more like a rash than anything

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I've tried lotrimin cream, powder spray, tinactin, dilute bleach soaks (this causes debilitating pain but only on areas with the rash or whatever, only on the left foot and no other parts of my body), clean socks, new boots, mupiricin ointment as prescribed by a doctor, as well as other things.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
Try lotrimin regular cream or the liquid spray, they have clotrimazole in them instead of butenafine like the ultra cream. They're also the only things that knock down athletes foot for me within days. Tinactin and all the rest did absolutely nothing for me after weeks.

Also, see you sometime this coming week! :unsmigghh:

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

A hepatic panel may not be a bad idea as rashes and slow healing can sometimes mean liver problems.

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

go barefoot/wear flipflops or sandals as much as possible. Don't wear socks at night. Just looks like you have gammy feet.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
I had the weirdest thing kill my foot fungal ailments when I was deployed last time: Brown Listerine. It apparently contains thymol, a fungicidal agent, which along with the drying effect of the alcohol, and the other anti-microbial agents in the stuff really helped kill it and keep it away. I went from having yellow toenails that were continuously cracking, constantly peeling skin, and a foot funk to end all foot funks, to normal feet in like a week and a half.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

14 BAR RIFF posted:

dilute bleach soaks (this causes debilitating pain but only on areas with the rash or whatever, only on the left foot and no other parts of my body)

I'm no expert on these matters but this plus washing yourself with tilex is just begging for a rash.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

1500quidporsche posted:

I'm no expert on these matters but this plus washing yourself with tilex is just begging for a rash.

It's infrequent, and was actually advised to me as a once a week idea. It's also diluted heavily, didn't event bleach my pant leg that slipped in. And the pain began before the soak, and intensified during. When I got my primary care set up I told them it was many years and many, many miles since I had any physicals and I told them I wanted to have them know me as well as physically possible without currently having a thumb in my rear end so they took a lot of blood and an STD screen and everything came back golden.

Work continues on the Honda.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Dannywilson posted:

I had the weirdest thing kill my foot fungal ailments when I was deployed last time: Brown Listerine. It apparently contains thymol, a fungicidal agent, which along with the drying effect of the alcohol, and the other anti-microbial agents in the stuff really helped kill it and keep it away. I went from having yellow toenails that were continuously cracking, constantly peeling skin, and a foot funk to end all foot funks, to normal feet in like a week and a half.

I've tried that on my dermatitis and it worked really well until my body got used to it after a few months. But I have chrohn's so it's almost impossible to get rid of it as a result. I still use it now and then in rotation with other stuff and it still works pretty good.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

It's got a bunch of alt-health woo around it now, but my grandparents swore by epsom salt baths for skill irriration and I've had good luck with them when my feet are all torn up from weeks of boots in the summer heat. It's cheap as hell, might be worth a try.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

extreme_accordion posted:

No poo poo - but where in Seattle or is just all over Seattle like this.

Queen Anne maybe.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Ballard has some cool poo poo too. Engine harness has been converted to weatherpack.

Shame I seem to have lost the rotor out of my distributor loving entirely, because it sounds like it'd definitely run.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Look in your socks.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Nizoral AD is usually recommended down here in florida for a skin fungus. Its actually sold as a dandruff shampoo, but works amazingly. It took a fungus off my chest and neck that had been there for 2-3 months in under a week.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

leica posted:

Look in your socks.

Which ones? They are spread all over town.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Oriellys actually had a single rotor in Stock for 4 bucks

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
:smug:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Honda has returned to plausibly operational.

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
If I may suggest something for that pinkie toe. It's gonna hurt like a motherfucker, but you need to clean out the gunk festering on that infection. Take a Q tip and soak it in 90% isoproyl and clean all that out. Spin the q-tip as you're cleaning like a dremel to get all the yuck out. If you're lucky and you keep it dry and do this daily it'll ease the foot pain a bit, especially if you get in there with a thin knife and figure out where the ingrown bit is at.

Not much I can suggest for your skin issues. Looks vaguely like a runaway case of deep skin/blood born candida.

MC Hawking fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Sep 10, 2016

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

You guys always have the weird poo poo. I love it, but I still go to CAP, NAPA, AAP, and AZ first because Oreillys is also the furthest from me :sigh:

Seriously, I've gotten more Justy parts and RENIX jeep parts same-day and next-day from Oreillys than all the other places. Combined.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

14 BAR RIFF posted:

It's infrequent, and was actually advised to me as a once a week idea. It's also diluted heavily, didn't event bleach my pant leg that slipped in. And the pain began before the soak, and intensified during. When I got my primary care set up I told them it was many years and many, many miles since I had any physicals and I told them I wanted to have them know me as well as physically possible without currently having a thumb in my rear end so they took a lot of blood and an STD screen and everything came back golden.

Work continues on the Honda.

You're missing out, the prostate check is the best part of a physical.

As for busted rear end toes, when I had a toenail trying to go ingrown on me and going bad, I just soaked it in epsom salt and constantly hosed it down with iodine.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

kastein posted:

You guys always have the weird poo poo. I love it, but I still go to CAP, NAPA, AAP, and AZ first because Oreillys is also the furthest from me :sigh:

Seriously, I've gotten more Justy parts and RENIX jeep parts same-day and next-day from Oreillys than all the other places. Combined.

Oreillys was always the first place I went to when I owned an RX7, and they very rarely ever let me down. Shame they're all an hour away from here.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I did it. I finally put together an outfit that made a dude in a blaze orange camo utilikilt look at me like I'm the tool bag

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

14 BAR RIFF posted:

I did it. I finally put together an outfit that made a dude in a blaze orange camo utilikilt look at me like I'm the tool bag

Real life needs Steam achievements.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

veedubfreak posted:

As for busted rear end toes, when I had a toenail trying to go ingrown on me and going bad, I just soaked it in epsom salt and constantly hosed it down with iodine.

Yeah it looks like some of 14's toenails have gone right past "ingrown" all the way to "AWOL" but when I had an ingrown big toenail I soaked it in epsom salt which helped a bit. Weirdly, what really seemed to fix it was when I accidentally smacked the toe against the faucet of the tub as I got in the shower, and a huge lump of hosed up skin and flesh tore off, and after the bleeding stopped everything was pretty much normal.

These days I've very careful when I trim my toenails. I try to make it flat across the top (this means leaving more nail on the sides) and I dig around to make extra sure I don't have a little "spike" of nail material left hidden at the edge of the nail, that poo poo will dig right into your flesh and BOOM infection.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

BigHouseOfBooty
Nov 13, 2012
I would trust this man with anything.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Also my dad is taunting me again.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Socks with those sandals would tie that outfit together, I think.

steady
Feb 28, 2011
Pillbug

Raluek posted:

Socks with those sandals would tie that outfit together, I think.

I think he was going for minimalism here.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Perfection, made physical.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Oh my god that is a loving gorgeous M1 wow :fap:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

well then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006