Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kierena
Oct 15, 2010
I got my first piece of goonmail from Lamb! Thanks so much and I'm jealous of your birthday/vacation dude. Wishing you fun and safe travels.
Now that I'm FINALLY done with my undergrad degree I can start sending out some goonmail of my own. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

I've been negligent in updating my received mail, but I have replies outgoing this week!

Keetron the map mail was amazing, I am searching for something excellent to send back.

I'm moving in a week but will still have my old box until early July; Lamb will update my address in the list soon.

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know
I just wanted to pop in and say 'hi' to the old goonmail krewe (was pleased to see lamb visited my favorite NA city). I can't participate again but it's so nice seeing you all still going. I still have all your mail, much of it is on the walls of my studio here, I am looking at some forums icons magnets and a robot drawing, and a cross stitch of one of our smilies from here. Memories last when the moment fades. Thanks for everything everyone sent me. It really made a huge difference in my life/world. Best, everyone :D :3:

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Genesplicer(s)! Thank you for the postcard, I love it!

I have really been meaning on getting some mail out; unfortunately my job is horrible and is taking up all of my time. :(

Beffah
Jul 8, 2010

Mail you say? I love both the giving and receiving thereof, though I might also be slightly biased because of my employment.

Beffs
PO Box 6
Warren, VT 05674

Now to find someone on the list to send stuff to.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

oh poo poo. I forgot about goonmail.

I've moved.

71 National Circuit, Deakin, ACT, Australia. 2600.

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
I loving love goonmail! I received so many cool things last time. Postcards from Norway! Drawings! A handmade tentacle-themed journal!

Gretchen R.
404 S. Maryland
Conrad, MT 59425
USA

I love embroidery, books, cute Japanese stuff, cats, vintage Nintendo, and Conan the Barbarian. So excited for my second round of goonpost!

kreyla fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Jul 4, 2016

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

kreyla: thank you so much for the adorable cards and your nice note!! :) I'm bringing the cards with me to my office today to hang them on my corkboard!

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
Hooray!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Kreyla! Thank you so much for the packet of random stationery! I love it, and you totally made my day.

TheAbominableSnow
Nov 20, 2012

a thousand puns and not one of them worth saying
I just got back from school to a MASSIVE and absolutely lovely pile of cards. Part of me wishes my parents had sent them to me, and the other part of me was too excited to rip open a huge stack of cards to care. Thanks, everyone! They were all wonderful!

I'm already getting amped up for Halloween--now that I'm graduated, I'm gonna have time to draw Halloween cards for the first time. Gonna try and make enough for every single person on the list. My next few months of drawing warmups are booked!

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
I'm so glad you like it lamb! Cute asian stuff is the best. Especially with terrible Engrish!

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

hey thread I'm of no fixed address and can't commit to much these days but I might send you random postcards, cool

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
I am sending out another batch today! It cheers me up to use all my cute paper and stickers. Dino, Laserghost, Thermophonic Joy, and MORE are getting things. I hope you all enjoy the goodies!

kreyla fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Jul 21, 2016

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
Kreyla thank you so much for the shiny stickers. I've put some on my phone, my fridge, my lighter, and a bunch of other spots in my apartment so that it'll cheer me up whenever I look at them. :)

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
Sorry I've been bad about responding.. I was so excited to send and receive goonmail again, but the drat landlord still hasn't given me a mailbox key. I guess one of the previous tenants lost it, and no one feels like replacing it. t:mad:t

Luckily I can still get my mail once in a while if I happen to be in the lobby when our usual postman comes around, because he's cool like that. He's always complaining about the building management not giving people keys and all the residents who never bother to check their mail whether or not they have one.

But I got a lovely frog postcard from Kreyla so that makes things better. :)

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
Thanks for the updates guys :) And thank you for the lovely letter and recipe, dino!

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Out of complete nowhere, today I've got mail from Kreyla!! Thank you very much for the sweet letter and little thingies inside! :) I'm currently moving out and my place looks like garbage pile, but soon I'll respond to all of you folks, I've got the postcards and all ready

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer
This seems pretty interesting, but for the less crafty goons out there like myself, what sort of stuff do people send? I don't think I've ever sent a letter to anyone in my life, so I don't have experience to go off of :v:

May as well throw in my address though!

Michael L.
404-11525 132 Street NW
Edmonton, AB, T5M-3W5
Canada

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
I send stickers, or recipes, or anything flat that can go first class mail. Blank postcards, writing paper, bookmarks, etc. I'm not doing parcels this time because stamps are cheaper and I have tons of stationery.
It depends on your budget! Last round of goonmail, I shopped around locally to find Montana souvenirs and made little bulky parcels.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

I've relocated states and haven't had time to send out goon mail for a very long time.
I'm bowing out of the thread.
thank you for all the lovely mail.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

I had lofty goals at the beginning of the year about keeping up with people's birthdays and whatnot, but then the year turned out to be 2016 and things have been a bit more hectic than I expected. I haven't had a chance to send out much at all, or keep up with thanking kind people who sent stuff to me.

In an effort to fix this, I have decided that all y'all have August birthdays now and will be sending out a shitload of cards tomorrow. There will be confetti, so mind your carpet.

A couple caveats; I ran out of cards before I got to goons who joined on this page, so you guys might have to wait a little longer. Also I tend to push my luck as far as what can fit into a flat envelope, so hopefully everything gets where I want it to go without getting sent back to me for insufficient postage. :ohdear:

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Hello goonmail thread, sorry I've been such a slacker.

I will shortly be starting a new job which means I should once again have free time in my life to send mail!

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Julet Esqu! Thanks for the birthday card. I have not been in too CC much lately, since I became a mod, and I'm glad that I got your card. I'm recovering from knee surgery that I had yesterday, so it was a nice coincidence to get a card while I am lying around recovering. Thanks!

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
Julet Esqu I got your card! I forgot the warning about the confetti, so I had to vacuum afterwards. BUT STILL. It was a very festive vacuuming. XD The stickers promptly went onto my fridge. I don't know what it is about stickers, but I feel the unholy urge to festoon every available surface with them when I get them in the post from you all. It's like a constant reminder of goons in my life. <3

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Julet Esqu, I got your birthday card!! Thank you so much- it was such a nice surprise! I really love the little friendshp bracelet kit :3: Sorry I have no been on here much lately, but will try to get some cards in the mail soon.

Jesticle
Sep 30, 2002
Thank you for the card and birthday treats Julet Esqu! My birthday was last month so you were pretty close. I was too lazy to vacuum up the confetti right away- now its been tracked through the house- I love it! :) I'm going to get something together for a Halloween mailing.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
Juliet Esqu, thank you for the birthday card! It helps right now, seriously.

I need to start thinking about what my Christmas card is gonna look like.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Julet Esqu and Team Lunch, thank you so much for your mail! I loved the glitter and oddly alluring handsome 70's man.

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

Julet Esqu posted:

I had lofty goals at the beginning of the year about keeping up with people's birthdays and whatnot, but then the year turned out to be 2016 and things have been a bit more hectic than I expected. I haven't had a chance to send out much at all, or keep up with thanking kind people who sent stuff to me.

In an effort to fix this, I have decided that all y'all have August birthdays now and will be sending out a shitload of cards tomorrow. There will be confetti, so mind your carpet.

A couple caveats; I ran out of cards before I got to goons who joined on this page, so you guys might have to wait a little longer. Also I tend to push my luck as far as what can fit into a flat envelope, so hopefully everything gets where I want it to go without getting sent back to me for insufficient postage. :ohdear:

HEHEH! I got your birthday card, Julet Esqu! Incidentally, my birthday is next week, so you are just a TAD bit preemptive and it made me feel OH SO SPECIAL! <3

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

Julet Esqu! I got the birthday card, but I'm totally waiting to open it until it's my actual birthday at the end of September :3: Yours was my first birthday card this year. ;) Thank you!!

Dennis McClaren
Mar 28, 2007

"Hey, don't put capture a guy!"
...Well I've got to put something!
Seems appropriate I should get in on the fun on page 100.

Chris N.
113 South Gardenview
San Antonio, TX 78213

I'm 30, been on the forums since 2003. I'm a bodybuilder, Buddhist, and budding guitar player. I love graffiti, and I have a pinterest where I share photos of the graffiti scene in San Antonio.

I'm actually more excited to be sending out some of my own cards to the goon list today. I've wondered what I was going to do with my own sketches/photos/graffiti/stickers and now I have a perfect excuse to (hopefully) make someone happy with it.

*Edit* First batch of photos going out tonight!

Dennis McClaren fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Sep 5, 2016

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
Mailgoons, I have moved! Send me things!

Gretchen R.
685 Legend Loop #211
Helena, MT 59602

I love cats and crafts and just about everything really. I will send out more mail when I get all settled. I recently bought a bunch of hokey Montana postcards for y'all, because you are wonderful people.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Julet Esque thank you SO much for the birthday card!!! It somehow made its way to the bottom of a pile of mail on my desk so I'm sorry I didn't post sooner. I feel so loved :)

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

All Good Things are Wild and Free!
Julet, I got your birthday card and it made me so happy!

Unfortunately, things with the longtime girlfriend have gone south so I'm going to be changing addresses. I'll hopefully be back in the mailing game for Goonmas times.

Dennis McClaren
Mar 28, 2007

"Hey, don't put capture a guy!"
...Well I've got to put something!
Received my first CC goonmail today and it brought a smile to my face. Learned a little about American history too! Thanks Kreyla.
My second round of cards/art/photos are going out this weekend.

Beffah
Jul 8, 2010

I got goonmail today! I had completely forgotten I had signed up, and I'm boxing letter mail (I work for the USPS heh, goonmail is job-security-mail). "Huh, that's me. Isn't Jared from Subway in prison for touching little boys or something? I don't know any Jareds." (My postmaster is used to me talking to my mail.) Next piece of mail, a lovely postcard. "Who do I know who lives in Montana? No one lives in Montana except tree-hugging hippies..."

Then I flipped it over and saw the most amazing stickers to have ever been stuck on a piece of mail. My postmaster is a saint for putting up with my idiosyncracies... like squealing at panda pictures.

You two are glorious bastards.

Time to spread the love.

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
Totally gonna send you more pandas Beffah.

Shenanigansluck
Dec 10, 2013
Ahhh .... I have been a horrible goon recently. I however was browsing the Halloween stuff at a local shop and picked up lots of goodies to send out and its never too early for Halloween. I owe Thanks to a couple of you that have sent me cards and goodies recently. As soon as I reach the surface of my desk I will give you a shout out. College and work is kicking my butt recently. I hope you all enjoy the goodies I will be shipping out Monday. Much Love <3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009
I'm in. I'm also a female, age 51, and I loving LOVE Halloween and all things weird, old Hollywood, or cooking related.

Teresa K.
8 East Oxford Road
Minot, ME 04258

I'm going to have a massive espresso before I scour this thread for goons to send some sweet sweet hot Maine luvvin' to.