Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

nice guys shouldn't be allowed to buy guns only jerks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

gunzoned

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Moridin920 posted:

man i've hosed all night before and not gotten chafed

you just uh need to make sure she's WET ffs

You assume I was loving her pussy, goon sir.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

WrenP-Complete posted:

I don't have numbers in front of me but people with a mental illness are something like 17 times more at risk for being the victim of a violent crime than someone without.

they are. but they still shouldn't be able to get firearms.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Lid posted:

Rodger's survivors continue to mock him by being attractive and successful

http://www.people.com/article/cody-simpson-girlfriend-sierra-swartz-escaped-santa-barbara-shooter

lol Cody is an even better name than Chad.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

The first cody i ever met was a dog so all people named cody are actually dog people imho

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Dogs are good.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Dogs are better than men.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Nah man dogs are constantly being friendzoned by girls.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

NomChompsky posted:

nice guys shouldn't be allowed to buy guns only jerks

Um.. Right, people named thunder COCK should be able to use guns, and cock them, nice guys notsomuch.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

CubanMissile posted:

it's funny how dogs get more boob access than nice guys though

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

they are. but they still shouldn't be able to get firearms.

Yes and neither should anyone else.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Stinky_Pete posted:

it's funny how dogs get more boob access than nice guys though

I don't know man. My girlfriend's dog is around ALL THE TIME. He just stares at her. Every time she calls his name he runs over. Listens to her problems, cuddles whenever she wants, even sleeps on her bed. But who's the one who's the one who has to sit in the living room when I come over to bang that rear end out? That's right, Roo does. It's gotta be torture for him. lol, he's never gonna get to gently caress. Dude has no balls.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

CubanMissile posted:

I don't know man. My girlfriend's dog is around ALL THE TIME. He just stares at her. Every time she calls his name he runs over. Listens to her problems, cuddles whenever she wants, even sleeps on her bed. But who's the one who's the one who has to sit in the living room when I come over to bang that rear end out? That's right, Roo does. It's gotta be torture for him. lol, he's never gonna get to gently caress. Dude has no balls.

:staredog:

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Cuck.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

if only there was some kind of magic word to make these women stop taking my goods and services for free that i give them willingly

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

NomChompsky posted:

if only there was some kind of magic word to make these women stop taking my goods and services for free that i give them willingly

tbh it wouldnt be so bad if they just reward you with the sex you deserve

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

i know but they never do *screams like charlie brown missing the football*

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Hey that new girl is sure to have sex with you this time Noam Chompsky all you gotta do is give her everything she asks for.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

as a nice man with no agency whatsoever, if i tried to resist it i literally could not

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

CubanMissile posted:

dogs get friendzoned for their own species 4lyfe when they get neutered, and that's pretty much 99% of all of them nowadays. So no, I really don't envy them but I get why t-rex would find a castrated slave species better than MEN.

CrazyLoon fucked around with this message at 11:11 on Sep 11, 2016

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
castrate everyone imo, to prevent rape!

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer
I think someone said that Elliot Rodger was prescribed antipsychotics but there was no way to force him to take them... what about if he was deemed to be a danger to himself or others? Then couldn't he be Baker Acted and forced to take medication? I assume that's what happens when someone becomes dangerous and needs to be hospitalized against their own will.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Not sure antipsychotics woulda helped him much

he needed WEED, a whole helping of it. Then placed in a social environment where everyone is chill. Repeat until his strict rigid antisocial brain mellows out, maaan

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

he needed WEED, a whole helping of it. Then placed in a social environment where everyone is chill. Repeat until his strict rigid antisocial brain mellows out, maaan

Tell me Zzulu how do we cure goons of antisocial brains?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Maybe just LSD, in his drinks, all day e'ryday

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Sigh look man with all you have is a hammer every problem looks like nail.

How do we take a goon like lets say

Spanish Man love

and make him a well adjusted member of society?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i really don't want to delve into the psychology of Spanish Manlove:smithfrog:

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

Zzulu posted:

i really don't want to delve into the psychology of Spanish Manlove:smithfrog:

Please do.

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

CubanMissile posted:

In a just universe Elliot Rodger has been reincarnated as a dog

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

pushpins posted:

In a just universe Elliot Rodger has been reincarnated as a dog

As a dog owned by a gross fat pervert who makes Rodgerdog lick peanut butter off his balls. And he'll love it, because he's a loving dog.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

CrazyLoon posted:

dogs get friendzoned for their own species 4lyfe when they get neutered, and that's pretty much 99% of all of them nowadays. So no, I really don't envy them but I get why t-rex would find a castrated slave species better than MEN.

Yeah- dogs are really good, and nice, and pretty.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
all dogs are nice enough to go to heaven

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe

Zzulu posted:

This is too light-handed. You dose the fucker with mdma at an early age and cast spells on him in a high school closet if you have to to prevent poo poo like Elliot Rogers

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
"Why a castrated dog has it better than me - using a theory I learned in Psychology 101" ~ an incel's column

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
Elliot Savant

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Solar Tornado posted:

"Why a castrated dog has it better than me - using a theory I learned in Psychology 101" -scott adams

Fixed that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

As a drug researcher, the drug advice in this thread makes me want to throw up my hands and give up forever.

As a goon, I want to put more wood on the fire. Ayahuasca. Research chemicals. Imodium. All at the same time.

• Locked thread