Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Darkman Fanpage posted:

hillary shall govern from an iron lung
Obama planned ahead, drat he's good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Why don't I care more that Trump is going to be president

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Grey Fox posted:

lol

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

what kind of weirdo knows enough about tim kaine to know what church he goes to

watch where you're posting bub

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Candidate Donald Trump is clearly mentally ill and also grossly ignorant but his opponent may have some serious sort of cold or maybe even flu so that's our top story tonight.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Jewel Repetition posted:

He's not, but the answer is probably that you're white.

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa

Nichael posted:

Gary Johnson is such a loving mess that he sent Garrus in the vents on the Collector's Base and got him killed.

Garrus was my romance. This triggered me so hard.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

god drat thats some good spin

*Does the Italian kissing exploding rear end in a top hat gesture*

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
The gently caress does Trump's health have to do with anything? Trump has already disqualified himself as a result of his campaign, regardless of his physical condition. If he was healthy as loving Usain Bolt he would still be totally unelectable. No one is going to switch their vote to Trump if Hillary can't continue to campaign or stand for election. I want to know what the backup plan is. Biden, Sanders, Kaine, someone else? The Democrats need to working around the clock on settling this uncertainty by the end of this week.

breaklaw fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Sep 12, 2016

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/Debramax/status/775106080724619264

LOL

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

paranoid randroid posted:

so what ive learned today is that Hillary Clinton is a Chosen of Nurgle and Donald Trump is a Chosen of Tzeench

I did always like Nurgle

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Jewel Repetition posted:

election fatigue, emotional numbness, or maybe the abyss was always staring back

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

#hillarysclone
#questioneverything
#whoareyou

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

breaklaw posted:

The gently caress does Trump's health have to do with anything? Trump has already disqualified as a result of his campaign, regardless of his physical condition. If he was healthy as loving Usain Bolt he would still be totally unelectable. No one is going to switch their vote to Trump if Hillary can't continue to campaign or stand for election. I want to know what the backup plan is. Biden, Sanders, Kaine, someone else? The Democrats need to working around the clock on settling this uncertainty by the end of this week.

Because I like it when people make fun of Trump because it's the best use of a sentence, compared to 1) not making fun of Trump or 2) saying nice things about Trump

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
lmao if this gets derailed by the right going to crazy town again.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

breaklaw posted:

The gently caress does Trump's health have to do with anything? Trump has already disqualified himself as a result of his campaign, regardless of his physical condition. If he was healthy as loving Usain Bolt he would still be totally unelectable. No one is going to switch their vote to Trump if Hillary can't continue to campaign or stand for election. I want to know what the backup plan is. Biden, Sanders, Kaine, someone else? The Democrats need to working around the clock on settling this uncertainty by the end of this week.

You're forgetting... the independents.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Is Carl the C-uck Slayer looking into this for InfoWars? Seems like a hot tip.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/775092875474403328

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

sounds like my life story

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

IT'S ALL SO CONVENIENT~

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

give it another hour and itll be full blown fail aids

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Grey Fox posted:

I'm gonna go bankrupt buying "MISS ME YET?" Obama billboards in the south during Hilary's term

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status/775087076110991360

im glad this dumbfuck is addressing why universal healthcare is uhh, a good thing to have

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status/775087076110991360

im glad this dumbfuck is addressing why universal healthcare is uhh, a good thing to have

thats even more than benghazi

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa
Also Dubya choked on a pretzel

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

paranoid randroid posted:

so what ive learned today is that Hillary Clinton is a Chosen of Nurgle and Donald Trump is a Chosen of Tzeench

Actually pretty neat that this conclusion has been drawn more than once itt, i guess fetid corruption v mischievous chaos is pretty easy to apply to this election

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

How many lies, Hillary?

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Hillary's dead, so what

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

not out the question with bill.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

It's like that time the press thought Debbie Harry was Lindsay Lohan.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/PhinsDiehard/status/775123506866552832

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Nichael posted:

Trump needs one for his....

big wet rear end.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

emfive posted:

Candidate Donald Trump is clearly mentally ill and also grossly ignorant but his opponent may have some serious sort of cold or maybe even flu so that's our top story tonight.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Can we name this law?

Like, this phenomenon that the instant a conspiracy theory is evidenced, a more farfetched version is born and spreads?

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

B
E
N
G
Heatstroke
A
Z
I

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I appreciate randoid's contempt for boosted

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I'm looking forward to Donald trumps fat monkey heart exploding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

oh hey the first president you can identify with