Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

client posted:

apparently he got sick three weeks after his inauguration and then died 9 days later. according to my advanced calculations, hillary clinton will be dead by next tuesday

never let the truth stand in the way of your hand picked agent in government

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

dookifex_maximus posted:

never let the truth stand in the way of your hand picked agent in government

#CorrectTheRecord

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I'm going to be real for a second here, I actually cared for a little bit when it looked like my dude bernie had a chance. His getting wiped out, and the subsequent DNC email leaks detailing the machine behind making sure that would happen, really killed what little hope I had left for politics in general. Anyway watching H-Dawg fall apart like a poorly made simulacrum just short of the finish line is really making me think about believing in stuff again

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Aralan posted:

I'm going to be real for a second here, I actually cared for a little bit when it looked like my dude bernie had a chance. His getting wiped out, and the subsequent DNC email leaks detailing the machine behind making sure that would happen, really killed what little hope I had left for politics in general. Anyway watching H-Dawg fall apart like a poorly made simulacrum just short of the finish line is really making me think about believing in stuff again

this, i'm still harboring a contingency plan to vote trump because of reasons i've mentioned before

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Aralan posted:

So you've seen the misinformation behind the veil and the tactics they use

dude just vote republican. Its okay.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
remember those three inbred hapsburg scions who primaried against trump and jeb

lmao they never had a loving chance

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
i'm obviously voting trump how stupid are you

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
that dude's meme backing is ridiculous, they aren't trying to make rare pepe forgeries of hillary are they? No they're not

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Hillary hates campaigning and campaigning hates Hillary

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Aralan posted:

i'm obviously voting trump how stupid are you

Oh. Welcome friend. I got confused because you seemed surprised the dems were shady propagandists.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

dookifex_maximus posted:

remember those three inbred hapsburg scions who primaried against trump and jeb

lmao they never had a loving chance

one of them was named after ayn rand but i cannot entirely recall because he was too short and low on energy

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
did you see that video with hillary barking like a dog?

do you think she has barkinsons disease?

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

reallivedinosaur posted:

clearly pandering to millennials, those fuckin replicant holograms love borkvids

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

reallivedinosaur posted:

More like Dropsy

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

Aralan posted:

I remember when a long standing conservative politician who ended up being Finance minister in my country announced that he was retiring to 'return to the private sector' after a few decades of making life miserable for anyone who didn't already have a massive pile of wealth.

Then like a month later his heart tied itself in a knot and exploded in his chest and he died.

A few people tried to play the 'lets try to focus on the positive aspects of his life' card when he croaked but I literally laughed and danced a little jig when I found out that rear end in a top hat had croaked.

May the impending death of Hillary Clinton bring you as much happiness as the death of Jim Flaherty brought to me.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

goddamn my nipples are steel beams and only jeb can melt them right now

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
i hope time starts to dilate and we never get to the election, just closer and closer in closer in decreasing increments of time as we approach the lolrizon

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Quantum Finger posted:

i hope time starts to dilate and we never get to the election, just closer and closer in closer in decreasing increments of time as we approach the lolrizon

this is strangely comforting so of course no it will not happen

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Quantum Finger posted:

quantum trump singularity

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

Where we are going we won't need eyes to see.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I can't believe you would imply Hillary's pussy is wet.

She's old.

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Bert Roberge posted:

I can't believe you would imply Hillary's pussy is wet.

She's old.

Bernies been busy on the ol campaign trail for hildawg

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
different kind of wet

e: Hillary/Kaine '16: A Different Kind of Wet for America

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
i mean i suppose urine is wet. And theres always the ever present goopy post menopausal mucous.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

the thing is i was actually remotely controlling the vibrator in her pants using my iphone and i cranked it up a little too high and she got too giddy (in the pants) and the vibrator kinda fell apart

my bad dems

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
here comes dat gary

firebeats
May 8, 2016

The Protagonist posted:

i really hate this election, the candidates, and the american people

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

Who's voting for Death to America 2016?

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

paul_soccer10 posted:

here comes dat bern

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

White Phosphorus posted:

Who's voting for Death to America 2016?

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
her whole life has been leading up to her becoming president and today it all collapsed, and she'll never have another chance, whoops!

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
A few weeks ago I made a post that referred to Hillary as "Wobbles" Clinton. How prophetic.
I hope this nickname catches on.

HILLARY 2016 !
Wobbling towards prosperity!

E:
And I don't buy this story about her frock rocket falling out.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Sep 12, 2016

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you came really really close hillary good effort, gotta give her a lot of credit!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Hillary should've just stayed home and just let Trump keep talking. That's all she needs to do to win.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

It's ok we deserve Trump.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bert Roberge posted:

he will be fine

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Carmant posted:

I thought the health issues was just weird chain email rumor stuff but it actually does seem like she's dying

she's older than reagan when he ran

you know, the president who left a legacy of questions about his mental fitness due to altzheimers

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Bert Roberge posted:

He's gonna be such a great president, and his wall is going to be so great. Such a great wall

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

I don't want to get old :( I hope I die in WWIII.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Unguided posted:

Hillary should've just stayed home and just let Trump keep talking. That's all she needs to do to win.

nope, her polls dropped during her recent period of silence, and the republicans tried this strategy in the primary

• Locked thread