Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Luna Was Here posted:

man i forgot how great this game is

This is why I've stopped pre-picking my champion, the advantages are purely theoretical because no one at my level can tell a team comp from his own rear end (although I'm spamming top Kayle, so I really shouldn't be the one to talk) so the only thing it achieves is putting you at risk of getting your champion banned out of spite by some jackass on your team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Methanar posted:

You don't have pms.

The video where you rap about The Lion King was great

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Work Friend Keven posted:

This guys a drat milksop. I'm sorry. But this kid is a drat milksop. And you guys are enabling him.

we try to love and encourage eachother here, keven

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Methanar posted:

You don't have pms.

im on your friends list c9 same

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

I think he looks cute and fun

Yeah i would also gently caress him.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
methanar is rich, right? would gently caress.

also everyone is cockblocking from using Yorick.

Marceline Abadeer
Oct 14, 2012
I kinda miss this game. Someone duo with me.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Np

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
I mean no c:<

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Girls are icky

Marceline Abadeer
Oct 14, 2012
:C

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
ok marcy

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

rabidsquid posted:

tell the barber that you're sick of looking like an rear end hole

Get the rat's nest off your head

High House Death
Jun 18, 2011

Luna Was Here posted:

Tier 2 runes are the most ip efficient runes because they only cost 1 ip and you can now have an ap setup and an ad setup for 60 ip and it really helps in those early levels

Naturally tier 3 runes are still the best and still the worst grind in the game

Ah nice, well 70% is better than 0, as I think I waited on my first account until I could just by T3s. I've probably got a way to go before I can buy T2s though.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
I'd pay real life money to be able to buy normal, 3-minute green wards again, this trinket-based vision bullshit is terrible.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

trinket-based vision is annoying for people who actively buy vision to begin with, but on the other hand it at least means that people pre-gold v actually drop wards sometimes.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Aumanor posted:

I'd pay real life money to be able to buy normal, 3-minute green wards again, this trinket-based vision bullshit is terrible.

3 RP per green ward.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
they still don't use wards where I'm from

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I hadn't played ranked in a while so I played some ranked games. It was great!

Game 1: Easy stomp, we win.

Game 2: Fiora quits after bot lane gets doublekilled in the first two minutes, we lose.

Game 3: Gangplank jungle. We lose.

Game 4: Team makes really bad choice invading, I get killed in the first minute (I am jungling). We stomp anyways.

Ah, ranked! What loving fun.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
:captainpop: get some CDR

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I haven't played this game in months but in 2 weeks all random urf is happening and I am so excited

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

exethan posted:

:captainpop: get some CDR

yeah i've been experimenting with builds but I think you're right - what has felt best is ROA -> morello's -> cdr boots although I didn't build that in those games.

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)
Got my first (I think) S+ - http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2291096982/232831107?tab=stats

I don't really understand why, but I'll take it.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

gvibes posted:

Got my first (I think) S+ - http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2291096982/232831107?tab=stats

I don't really understand why, but I'll take it.

13 kills + abnormally large amount of farm, you should pretty much never outfarm a Nocturne as Rammus.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
if i made the rankings critera i'd give an S to any rammus, taric, or malphite pick into 3+ AD comps

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

In one moment, Earth; in the next, Heaven.

The Yorick rework is one of the best in years to take a useless, removed-from-free-rotation, champion and give them a strong identity and utility. Thoughts?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Prokhor posted:

The Yorick rework is one of the best in years to take a useless, removed-from-free-rotation, champion and give them a strong identity and utility. Thoughts?

I like he.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
he's okay. I don't like how he's so grim though. Yorick is at least memeful. I can't make any memes out of new Yorick.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Prokhor posted:

What I like the most about it is that it's not unnecessarily complicated. When there's three graves, he can spawn some zombies; he has some self-healing; he's got a skillshot slow; and he can spawn a monster with his ult that pushes a lane automatically. You can describe what he does and his basic mechanics in a sentence, which is more than can be said for people like goddamn Ekko.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Ekko is the boy who shattered time. It could not be any simpler.

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I've been banning him just to spite others. Sometimes he slips through, but I don't see anything except mediocrity out of him in solo q at least.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
also old yorick wasn't useless. :(

his ult is cool and would win games if your adc is fed.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
New Yorick is the witchdoctor from HOTS which is fine except he looks like the undertaker's entrance at a wrestlemania you never watched now which frankly I'm not into.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Also its another example of the game losing it's really vivid colors, which was the thing that was so cool about league visually once upon a time. Old yorick was like a fwiggin neon ghoul and new yorick looks like a call of duty.

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
him and sion go to the same beautician

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Work Friend Keven posted:

New Yorick is the witchdoctor from HOTS which is fine except he looks like the undertaker's entrance at a wrestlemania you never watched now which frankly I'm not into.
The Deadman is extremely cool, actually

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
new yorick isn't spooky enough!!

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I like new Yorick.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Hes fine kit wise but I liked old yorick with his shovel and little hop and bright green skin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
they could at least kept the yorick mori line

• Locked thread