Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
bon voyage!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Code Jockey posted:

I cannot wait to see the debates, it's going to be so good this year

it could be anything....

it could even be a boat!

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded

Prorat posted:

Some MSM called this whole thing a "stumble" and you wonder why Trump gets cheers when he poo poo talks the media. They treat us like we are blind dumb fucks.

gently caress the media.

Fake edit: *reads press release* never mind guys, she's okay because the words on her website said so, btw did you know that Trump is literally Hitler?

Uhh, news flash, most people *are* blind dumb fucks, IMO.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
turns out the press can't just go and coerce a candidate into making the public statement that someone wants to hear for whatever reason

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
i suppose she could do like trump and pay off some loser doc's debts if he signs his name to a pre-written statement

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded
It wasn't a dildo, it was a custom-fitted obturator to keep her centipedes from escaping and running down her legs.

She ain't got pneumonia, she's got a bad case of centipedes. Nothin' a good hearty douche with a can of Raid won't fix.
Thread title made me gag on my vodka.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
"I HAVE A VOICE"

*votes D or R*

"IM TOTALLY NOt GAY"

*sucks a dude off through a gloryhole*

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

zimboe posted:

It wasn't a dildo, it was a custom-fitted obturator to keep her centipedes from escaping and running down her legs.

She ain't got pneumonia, she's got a bad case of centipedes. Nothin' a good hearty douche with a can of Raid won't fix.
Thread title made me gag on my vodka.

unironically punching down isn't cool

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
you have to attack her where she is strong, you give her strength by attacking her where she's weak

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded
Don't worry, Hillary's not gonna die in office. Zombies are already dead.
Coming soon to a theatre near you:
"Zomhillary! Attack of The Stumbling Dead"

zimboe fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Sep 12, 2016

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

dookifex_maximus posted:

unironically punching down isn't cool

I disagree with you.
It's cool as all hell. And I'm just warming up.
You're no fun anymore, noobie.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

again?

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

zimboe posted:

You're no fun anymore, noobie.

*farts*

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
BERN THIS MOTHER DOWN

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

dookifex_maximus posted:

BERN THIS MOTHER DOWN

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
♪im bernin im bernin im bernin for you♫

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Hell Yeah posted:

hillary clinton: ohhh bill i'm sick. i can't go to the presidential elections to day.
bill clinton: now listen if you're going to miss the presidential elections you're going to have to go to the doctor.
hillary clinton: no! i don't want to! you can't make me go!
bill clinton: then get you books together and eat your eggo because i'm driving you to the presidential elections and i don't want to be late for work at the having sex with fat women factory again!!!

lol

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
wow. There is a very real chance thbat Donald Trump will own her so hard in a debate that she actually collapses on stage.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

i just want to reiterate this point that probably our greatest president had no control over his legs but with metal braces on his legs he could swivel his body in such a way that his legs moved as if he were walking and then he would stand and give speeches while held in place by his braces and podium. hillary is fine.

Hillary gots brain problems, not leg problems

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Man Whore posted:

Hillary gots brain problems, not leg problems

Brain centipedes are a stone cold bitch to deal with.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Maybe the centipedes are trying to fix her. Don't anthropodshame.

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

This is for all you dick lovers

"Pondering this he set off in the direction of the files once more. This time Ms Clinton did not follow him; instead, she trashed about noisily, making her big frame comfortable in terms of a meager chair. Clinton coughed, and it seemed to Kaine, suddenly, that the massively built old woman was tired, despite her customary show of energy.
I guess when you get elected to presidency 9 times, Kaine decided, you have to act in a certain way; you have to appear more than a human with merely ordinary failings. Probably Clintons's body contained a dozen artiforgs, artificial organs grafted into place in her physiological apparatus as the genuine, original ones, failed. Medical science, he conjectured, supplies the material groundwork, and out of the authority of her mind Clinton supplies the remainder. I wonder how old she is, he wondered. Impossible any more to tell by looks, especially after ninety.
"

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

what if u had to vote for a fart from a butt??

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
I've been avoiding mentions of Hillary's health because I'm afraid of growing old. I hoped it was all exaggerated because I'm a coward afraid of the grim spectre of decay, but drat she loving ragdolls and it's disturbing and upsetting

Ironically just like my infirm old abuela!

Irom
May 16, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Hillary's stubble

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Ladies and gentlemen, your next president:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
If they switch in a new candidate, it'll still say Clinton on the ballot, right? Name recognition among the dumbfuck masses is what must be preserved.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
anybody find out what fell out of her pants leg yet

none of the news sites are even addressing it (the metal thing)

pod6isjerks
Feb 17, 2005

Nap Ghost

Ork of Fiction posted:

If they switch in a new candidate, it'll still say Clinton on the ballot, right? Name recognition among the dumbfuck masses is what must be preserved.

having any other name on the ballot would probably help more than hurt

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

:chanpop:

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
im no pundit but maybe she dropped something from her hand. like a pen or a coin

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

I AM THE TOILET posted:

anybody find out what fell out of her pants leg yet

none of the news sites are even addressing it (the metal thing)

Its definitely a piece of medical equipment. Most likely part of the catheter apparatus. When you have strokes n seizures you often become incontinent.

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

It's 100% a part of the chastity belt Anthony Weiner sabotaged as the last gently caress you to dominating Clinton lover, Huma Abedin.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Moon Atari posted:

Or out with the oldbama in with the pneumonia.

Voted 5

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

I finally figured it out. Talking Heads. It reminded me of the Talking Heads video. (the way she moves)

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

i just want to reiterate this point that probably our greatest president had no control over his legs but with metal braces on his legs he could swivel his body in such a way that his legs moved as if he were walking and then he would stand and give speeches while held in place by his braces and podium. hillary is fine.

the guy died in office lmao

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

EugeneJ posted:

Bernie 2016

:gethill:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

wow what a dumb post

anyway lol guess those health problem rumors just weren't right wing smears.

• Locked thread