Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Intoluene posted:

It hasn't hit "hot" yet here but I feel you. Summer is torture for me.

Fall has arrived and its the best goddamn feeling ever. Being able to open a window to cool down is better than any achievement mankind has reached.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I got into work super late but it was ok, since I have to run tests until 8 pm :saddowns:

I wanted to work from home after 6.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I'm having my dad and his wife over for dinner. The problem is that she's an incredible chef and I'm nervous that I won't make something good enough.

...but she's the nicest person I know and would never disparage my cooking.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
The guy next to me on the train is eating a rare steak and I am hungry; hence, this is torturous.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I am incredibly hungover and usually by 2pm it's lifted but holy gently caress I can't wait to get outta here

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I wanted to go see Don't Breathe but a friend told me it's rapey and I hate that in horror movies.

I also wanted to go see Morgan but another friend told me it wasn't good, so now I'm just stuck wondering what the hell I wanna go see :(

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I wanted to go see Don't Breathe but a friend told me it's rapey and I hate that in horror movies.

Ugh really? That sucks. Thanks Flander's friend.

e: I guess I have the "don't know what to watch" fwp now too

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 03:20 on Sep 9, 2016

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I've lost 4 pounds since the last time I weighed myself and I'm disappointed that it wasn't 5 or more.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I also wanted to go see Morgan but another friend told me it wasn't good, so now I'm just stuck wondering what the hell I wanna go see :(

drat it. Thanks for the heads up. Rape is the only subject matter that I can't really handle in movies.
Well, that and animal torture.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
My phone company accidentally charged me 1700 € (seventeen hundred euros) because of a mistake on their part.

I phoned them and they owed up to the mistake, but I just know it's going to be a huge pain in the rear end to get reimbursed.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Some loser has spent $50+ to keep buying me the newbie avatar. That's not very nice considering my last one was given to me cause I could have died.

I don't actually care, it's just so petty and stupid.

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 07:09 on Sep 10, 2016

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Thin Privilege posted:

Some loser has spent $50+ to keep buying me the newbie avatar. That's not very nice considering my last one was given to me cause I could have died.

I don't actually care, it's just so petty and stupid.

I miss your older avatar... Entertaining having the occasional flash of a single frame startling me as I browse.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I've got easy duty at work but I'm falling asleep despite a ton of coffee, which I don't normally drink. I feel asleep sitting up just now. Goddamn.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I have a little bit of a budget surplus this month, and while I'd like to get either a new laptop or a new phone, there's nothing wrong with my current ones besides being a bit old so I can't quite justify it.

Also, I want to listen to the new Nick Cave album, but it's probably going to be monumentally depressing (albeit excellent) and I prefer his faster, dirtier, more murder-y stuff

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I sprinted through Galavant and now I have no comedy musicals to watch.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I sprinted through the new Ace Attorney and now I have no visual novels to read/play.

E: Like, lucky timing with some sales kept me going for months, I'm kind of at a loss now

AlphaKretin has a new favorite as of 04:52 on Sep 12, 2016

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Inzombiac posted:

The answer here is simple. Watch Galavant again on repeat.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I need to play through SMT 4 in preparation for SMT 4: Apocalypse coming out next week and I'm feeling very :effort: about it.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

The answer here is simple. Watch Galavant again on repeat.

I PROBABLY WILL.
My GF doesn't really want to watch it because I've been obnoxious about recommending it.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I need to play through SMT 4 in preparation for SMT 4: Apocalypse coming out next week and I'm feeling very :effort: about it.

Oh gently caress, you just reminded me that I have to do a Law and Chaos run of SMT4 now.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Inzombiac posted:

Try Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, it's on Netflix.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

80mb/s download speed in work but Microsoft servers throttle server downloads to 100kb/s

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
I got a "new" laptop (used that I bought from work when we upgraded, so not brand new, but with a fresh Win 10 install and better than my current personal laptop), and I hate that none of the settings are the way I like but I'm also too lazy to take the time to go in and change them since I only use it an hour or so a day.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

I changed my browser theme to be much more minimalist, and I keep clicking where the buttons used to be.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I've already seen it and will listen to the songs on YouTube for a laugh :smith:

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I just got home from a great weekend out of town, but the soonest I can do it again is in a month

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

When I copy files onto my phone, the file copy dialogue stays on the screen for ages after it finishes, just sitting there at 100% and apparently not doing anything but preventing me from unmounting the phone. It doesn't happen with any other device and it makes no sense to me.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
This is a super third world problem but I can't even right now with the huge wave of homophobia in my country at the moment.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It always astounds me how many people are OUTRAGED at what 2 consenting adults do with their genitals in private. It's literally none of anyone's business but somehow it's always a big talking point with everyone.

In the US it's like they want small gubbamin! but they also want to regulate what you can and can't do in the privacy of your own home with the junk God gave you.

My current fwp is that I really want a toy that I am pretty sure they are out of stock at where I'm gonna shop tonight.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I have sneezed fifteen times in the past minute, not counting the three in the time it took me to type this reply on my phone

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe
Spent 609 bucks on my car and it's still running like poo poo.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
There is a clog or something in my pipes AGAIN even though I had the dude hydrowash/pressure wash the pipes back in May. I don't use that much god damned toilet paper so I dunno what the holy gently caress is going on but god drat this is annoying. It's a slow clog, meaning that I can flush, and then in a few hours I can flush again, but back to back flushes are out of the question.

I have one of those hose attachment things you can pop in the tub and it's supposed to blow the water through the pipes and blast out whatever is causing your problem, but I live alone, and the last time I did this it caused a backflow meaning I had sewer poo poo all over my bathroom and running out of my toilet because physics hates me and wants me to suffer, plus I had to run BACK outside to turn the water off so yay delays on that meant way more poo poo water all over my floor leading to me being gun shy about trying this again.

Now I have to figure out how to hook up a webcam or something so I can try this bullshit AGAIN and this time be able to cut the water before the back flow happens and I end up with poo poo all over my floor again.

WHY IS POOPING SO GOD DAMNED DIFFICULT :argh:

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
We've had a number of deaths in the residential care home I work at, and though it's not unexpected in this line of work I'm very upset that so many faces I know and love have gone in such a short period of time. :saddowns:

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Yknow, this thread has gone an awfully long time without more than the bare minimum for a title...

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

AlphaKretin posted:

Yknow, this thread has gone an awfully long time without more than the bare minimum for a title...

You know, you're right!

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

I'm training to use an online service for a new job I've gotten but training on the service's minutia is keeping me from doing necessary prep work for when it actually starts.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

There is a clog or something in my pipes AGAIN even though I had the dude hydrowash/pressure wash the pipes back in May. I don't use that much god damned toilet paper so I dunno what the holy gently caress is going on but god drat this is annoying. It's a slow clog, meaning that I can flush, and then in a few hours I can flush again, but back to back flushes are out of the question.

I have one of those hose attachment things you can pop in the tub and it's supposed to blow the water through the pipes and blast out whatever is causing your problem, but I live alone, and the last time I did this it caused a backflow meaning I had sewer poo poo all over my bathroom and running out of my toilet because physics hates me and wants me to suffer, plus I had to run BACK outside to turn the water off so yay delays on that meant way more poo poo water all over my floor leading to me being gun shy about trying this again.

Now I have to figure out how to hook up a webcam or something so I can try this bullshit AGAIN and this time be able to cut the water before the back flow happens and I end up with poo poo all over my floor again.

You probably have roots or some poo poo growing into your pipes, call a plumber who has a camera and can look at your lines

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That's the pisser. Guy that did the hydrowash/pressure wash had a camera and no roots. No cracked pipes, nothing.

I'm guessing it's something to do with a line we missed, like the laundry drainage or something. Seems like I go through this poo poo (pun not intended) every time I do a big load of laundry.

I dunno, it's just crazy annoying.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

My eyes hurt from sitting at work and browsing the forums for 7 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I'm not getting enough sleep again and I have a constant dull headache and my vision is blurry.

If I could just get a day off to sleep, that'd be great.