Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H A T T A M
Apr 21, 2016

Seltzer posted:

I've heard shadracked a ton in the northeast, that's my anecdote. Anyways yea this is the first time I've had a UYD backlog in awhile and it's awesome. Credit to them for actually following through and doing more with their Patreon money; it might actually guilt me into donating a bit. I'm just worried that Seth has to much free time on his hands now. Speaking of that, does anyone remember what episode it was where Seth flipped out when he saw Beyonce in the street?

Episode 450, and I think it was somewhere at the start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I'm in GA and have used Shad-Racked (or however it's spelled) since like 2004 or so.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
guess its just me, uyd was the first time i heard it

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

there's a term I've heard them use a handful of times to describe feeling a sense of panic from something that sounds sort of like someone rearranged/changed some letters of deja-vu, like a-ja-da or something? I've only ever heard it on uyd and have no idea where it originated or how it's supposed to be spelled

I've always wondered about it so if anyone can fill me in please do

flesh dance fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Sep 9, 2016

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.
ag·i·ta

ˈajətə

noun

informal

indigestion.

"I ain't a healthy guy! My stomach can't take this agita"

anxiety, stress, or aggravation.

"there will be times when he causes the Democratic leadership some agita"

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

thanks! :cheers:

e: now that I think about it that's one of those words I've seen written out that people don't often say, so my brain was pronouncing it incorrectly this whole time

flesh dance fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Sep 9, 2016

Hocus Pocus
Sep 7, 2011

The mental image of Seth sitting alone on a celebrity tour bus, scribbling notes, is beautiful

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
I'm in WA and I invented the word shadracked.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Anybody know what that youtube video was
where Jah appears at the end as 'hipster or homeless person?' and the guy who made the video didn't know about uyd or jah

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
How many eps is Seth's "moneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoney" streak up to? He's been all over that for like a couple months now.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

C-Euro posted:

How many eps is Seth's "moneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoney" streak up to? He's been all over that for like a couple months now.

He can keep the streak going until the show ends he dies as far as im concerned

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

I never in my life had any desire to visit Los Angeles until listening to UYD, now it's like top of my list. I wish I could just pay Seth to show me around for a day, goddamn that would be the authentic experience.

All these amazing places to eat. I feel like I know the grove better than my local mall which I haven't been to since like 2008?

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

I'd listened to UYD pretty frequently and visited LA last year. It was like, 'yeah, I get it now, Seth. I get it'. It's a magical place.

What I don't get is the huge list of football player names. It's just a list of weird names?

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Set up my router in my new apartment. Named the network Seatbelts. Hopefully my UYD loving neighbor takes notice.

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib

well why not posted:

What I don't get is the huge list of football player names. It's just a list of weird names?

So you do get it.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

they did this before Key and Peele iirc

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Thank you so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnDCSUaIsP8

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Football Player Names are some of the best names in this insane country, and they make me proud to be an american.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Rest in Peace Space Emperor Zurlon Tipton :(

Greatest Living Man
Jul 22, 2005

ask President Obama
Can someone link the where is the love remix video?

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

Greatest Living Man posted:

I think it's an Apple Music exclusive https://itunes.apple.com/us/music-video/wheresthelove-feat.-world/id1148832377

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

531 is up, get it while it's hot!

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib

Cached Money posted:

531 is up, get it while it's hot!

532 as well! Wahoo!

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
I can't keep up!!!

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009
Man I was so disappointed that they barely mentioned the new TCAP, but then I watched it, and they only caught one guy. Not too much material there.

EDIT: I will say that the new ones are just as good as the old ones, except way less people getting caught.

Jerry Seinfeld fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Sep 19, 2016

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
So is Jesus just their friend who gets mentioned every once in a while, or is he like a producer? It seems weird that people are lining up to provide hospitality to a guy who's tangentially related to the show

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Greatest Living Man posted:

I think seth reading the quote about how "we need where's the love again" made me laugh harder than anything on the show besides craigs house

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

Kevin DuBrow posted:

So is Jesus just their friend who gets mentioned every once in a while, or is he like a producer? It seems weird that people are lining up to provide hospitality to a guy who's tangentially related to the show

A friend of Seth and Johnathan is a friend of mine, and this includes multi-instrumentalist musician Amir Yaghmai, this man Jesus with his motorcycle, and also the five-time Emmy award Winning actor, John Larroquette.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.
It's Seth's birthday today :toot:

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Dark Weasel posted:

A friend of Seth and Johnathan is a friend of mine, and this includes multi-instrumentalist musician Amir Yaghmai, this man Jesus with his motorcycle, and also the five-time Emmy award Winning actor, John Larroquette.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Hey now boys, not only is Jim Bob Cooter a real person, but he's an NFL coach (Lions offensive coordinator)! He rules.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

C-Euro posted:

Hey now boys, not only is Jim Bob Cooter a real person, but he's an NFL coach (Lions offensive coordinator)! He rules.

He also once got arrested for climbing into a girls dorm room through the window and sleeping next to her on the bed because he was drunk af.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
In the late 50's episodes Jah is WAY into DMT

Abalone Malone
Jul 26, 2002

bollig posted:

In the late 50's episodes Jah is WAY into DMT

And cool ranch Doritos

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha