Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

walgreenslatino posted:

On the other hand, my ex met Bill backstage at a Dem event and said that he was legit. I tend to believe my ex

if he wasn't, she wouldn't be ur ex now would she

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

walgreenslatino posted:

One of my friends met "Bill Clinton" once and, humorously enough, fainted. He swears up and down that the Bill Clinton he woke up to backstage was not the real Bill, but a body double.

On the other hand, my ex met Bill backstage at a Dem event and said that he was legit. I tend to believe my ex

Unlike Hillary, Bill wasn't deathly afraid of the plebs, so there would be no reason for him to use doubles.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

walgreenslatino posted:

One of my friends met "Bill Clinton" once and, humorously enough, fainted. He swears up and down that the Bill Clinton he woke up to backstage was not the real Bill, but a body double.

sounds like your friend is repressing a very horrific memory of his experience with the Billdawg

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

steinrokkan posted:

Unlike Hillary, Bill wasn't deathly afraid of the plebs, so there would be no reason for him to use doubles.

There is if he wants to attend a political event while also porking the wives of the attendees

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
I should note that my friend was at the time suffering from a life-threatening illness and was not struck down by oppressively mild weather

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

walgreenslatino posted:

I should note that my friend was at the time suffering from a life-threatening illness and was not struck down by oppressively mild weather

like pnemonia?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i found patient zero maybe you guys

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i think hillary and trump should make a baby together and then the baby getsto be president so then EVERYONE is happy (:

Nill
Aug 24, 2003

Just go back to the old system where the runner-up gets to be Vice President.

If Hillary's health is really as good as they claim then they should have no problem with VP Trump waiting in the wings. :getin:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Nooner posted:

i think hillary and trump should make a baby together and then the baby getsto be president so then EVERYONE is happy (:

I hope they remember to ask your doctor if you are healthy enough for sex.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Germstore posted:

Androids are overwhelmingly popular in a little place in between New York and LA that I like to call The United States of America.

*Future Trumps gets out of time machine*

Those aren't the androids I warned you about!
Did you remember to give Hillary the medicine from the future??
The timeline as I know it has changed!

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i highly recommend the D&D and cspam hillary threads for some top tier nothing burger IM NOT OWNED!!! levels of denial

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

paul_soccer10 posted:

i highly recommend the D&D and cspam hillary threads for some top tier nothing burger IM NOT OWNED!!! levels of denial

"How dare Hillary be sick! As a presidential candidate, she's not allowed to be human!"

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I've always thought the health scare stuff was bullshit until I saw her collapse and get shoveled into that SUV by 5 guys. Is Hillary still breathing? Has anyone checked on her?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Fame Douglas posted:

"How dare Hillary be sick! As a presidential candidate, she's not allowed to be human!"

Would be nice to have a potus who wasn't a vegetable

InterFaced posted:

I've always thought the health scare stuff was bullshit until I saw her collapse and get shoveled into that SUV by 5 guys. Is Hillary still breathing? Has anyone checked on her?

same

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Fame Douglas posted:

"Did you see the thing fall from her pants leg?"
"I'd like to see you try standing up in the oppressive heat without Forrest Gump style leg braces, what are you a professional athlete? :smug:"

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

paul_soccer10 posted:

I actually recommend staying FAR away from that place for reasons of sanity. That place is mind-boggling

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
d&d should stand for dumb and dumber lmao

e: that subforum sure is something awful and very very sub

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

InterFaced posted:

Yinlock posted:

I can't believe Hillary is loving dead.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

935 posted:

"Did you see the thing fall from her pants leg?"
"I'd like to see you try standing up in the oppressive heat without Forrest Gump style leg braces, what are you a professional athlete? :smug:"

I think that was a coin, though "certain corners" are saying its the cap from a diazepam autoinjector. It definitely didn't come out of her pants leg, it bounced off the outside of her pants

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

she should've chosen 2 die during the anthem so she could b a black hero

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Fame Douglas posted:

she's not allowed to be human!

now ur getting it

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

walgreenslatino posted:

i met bill clinton while catering an event. he shook everyone's hand and learned their names, then personally tipped everyone out after the party

i may not like his politics, but holy hell does he know how to work a room

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Bro Dad posted:

i met bill clinton while catering an event. he shook everyone's hand and learned their names, then personally tipped everyone out after the party

i may not like his politics, but holy hell does he know how to work a room

it pays 2 control ur witnesses

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

walgreenslatino posted:

I think that was a coin, though "certain corners" are saying its the cap from a diazepam autoinjector. It definitely didn't come out of her pants leg, it bounced off the outside of her pants

There's zero chance Hillary has touched physical money in the last twenty years, unless you think she's the type to carry rolls of quarters and butterscotch candies to give to children she meets

(she's not)

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

there is no excuse for not popping some amphetamines and powering through the ceremony like everyone else. my personal theory is that she can't pop amphetamines due to her blot clots or because amphetamines don't work on amphibians.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Here's the .gif for you to decide if Hillary is getting injected with powerful anti-seizure agents, her robot parts are deteriorating and falling off, or if one of her aides dropped their change

frankly the way this video is getting resized on the forums it seems impossible to tell, but when I saw it earlier it looked like a coin

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

935 posted:

(she's not)

that's not what she said 2 those kind folks in the south

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

walgreenslatino posted:

Here's the .gif for you to decide if Hillary is getting injected with powerful anti-seizure agents, her robot parts are deteriorating and falling off, or if one of her aides dropped their change

frankly the way this video is getting resized on the forums it seems impossible to tell, but when I saw it earlier it looked like a coin

thanks 4 this resource imo it looks like someone just tried connecting a bluetooth device near here thanks apple for a new opportunity 2 put two receivers inside my head future looks great

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

walgreenslatino posted:

she's just doing light calisthenics

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

waitwhatno posted:

there is no excuse for not popping some amphetamines and powering through the ceremony like everyone else. my personal theory is that she can't pop amphetamines due to her blot clots or because amphetamines don't work on amphibians.

I popped amphetamines after a blood draw on Friday and wound up in the ER with a near-syncope it was cool as hell I didn't even lose consciousness like dead ole Abuela

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Yes, small round metal thing bouncing off the pavement. What could it be???

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Fame Douglas posted:

Yes, small round metal thing bouncing off the pavement. What could it be???

Hillary is an old school 90s gynoid and runs on watch batteries

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Crooked Hillary is so corrupt she shits chinese coins

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Huma collects pogs

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Hillary is an old school 90s gynoid and runs on watch batteries

Knight posted:

Crooked Hillary is so corrupt she shits chinese coins

walgreenslatino posted:

Huma collects pogs

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

John Denver Hoxha posted:

And caring about what phone other people use lets folks know that people regularly explode on you

I told you to watch Hamilton, not reply.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

walgreenslatino posted:

Huma collects pawgs

ftfy

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Blue Train posted:

sorry you don't like it but its true, android is for poor people

http://www.businessinsider.com/android-is-for-poor-people-maps-2014-4

nice one equating material wealth with value as a person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

InterFaced posted:

she dead

• Locked thread