Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005

His wife died rather than spend another minute with that shrill unfunny fat human being

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
rip abuela 2 crooked 4 this world

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

steinrokkan posted:

like, the fact that a coin or something fell out of her pocket is completely insignificant compared to the fact that she can be killed by sunlight

I didn't want to weigh in on this but I will anyway. She was trying to keep it together and pretend that she wasn't ill and wasn't dehydrated, but she failed.

It happened to me once when I was a strapping, muscular, 16 year old, farm boy. I didn't get enough water, salt, and potassium in me that morning and I was half dead. I was carrying a mattock and roguing weeds from a field. It was 80-something degrees and humid. Not terrible weather, but not fun either. I dropped in the row while I was walking. I couldn't stand up. My dad had to drag me to the truck, stumbling. When I got in the house, I ate a handful of salt that I chased with a quart of water. That got me moving. I then ate 3 peanut butter and banana sandwiches and lay down in the basement where it was cool (no A/C at the farm). An hour later, I was back in the field feeling like a million bucks. Yay sodium and potassium!

Heat does shut you down. We should all be more concerned about why she wasn't getting water and electrolytes. That's where the handler problem lies. I always have to tell people I work with, when in the sun, or sweating profusely, to drink. Drink-salt-drink-banana-drink-sugar-drink-salt-drink-cookie...ad infinitum. A palm full of salt, a spoon of honey, and a quart of water always perks you up. If you're nauseous after that, eat a banana.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
at least she died doing what she loved having her seizing carcass tossed in a van by armed thugs paid with are tax dollars

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Blue Train posted:

ask the child he raped on epsteins island

I did but she said the lights were off.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

mostlygray posted:

I didn't want to weigh in on this but I will anyway. She was trying to keep it together and pretend that she wasn't ill and wasn't dehydrated, but she failed.

It happened to me once when I was a strapping, muscular, 16 year old, farm boy. I didn't get enough water, salt, and potassium in me that morning and I was half dead. I was carrying a mattock and roguing weeds from a field. It was 80-something degrees and humid. Not terrible weather, but not fun either. I dropped in the row while I was walking. I couldn't stand up. My dad had to drag me to the truck, stumbling. When I got in the house, I ate a handful of salt that I chased with a quart of water. That got me moving. I then ate 3 peanut butter and banana sandwiches and lay down in the basement where it was cool (no A/C at the farm). An hour later, I was back in the field feeling like a million bucks. Yay sodium and potassium!

Heat does shut you down. We should all be more concerned about why she wasn't getting water and electrolytes. That's where the handler problem lies. I always have to tell people I work with, when in the sun, or sweating profusely, to drink. Drink-salt-drink-banana-drink-sugar-drink-salt-drink-cookie...ad infinitum. A palm full of salt, a spoon of honey, and a quart of water always perks you up. If you're nauseous after that, eat a banana.

Yeah, it's kind of amazing that this far into the campaign her handlers don't know that Clinton needs a salt lick.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

mostlygray posted:

I was carrying a mattock and roguing weeds from a field. It was 80-something degrees and humid. Not terrible weather, but not fun either. I dropped in the row while I was walking. I couldn't stand up. My dad had to drag me to the truck, stumbling. When I got in the house, I ate a handful of salt that I chased with a quart of water. That got me moving. I then ate 3 peanut butter and banana sandwiches and lay down in the basement where it was cool (no A/C at the farm). An hour later, I was back in the field feeling like a million bucks. Yay sodium and potassium!

doesn't comparing that to a 68 year old woman fainting in climate controlled conditions with secret service agents at her beck and call seem a little absurd to you

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
p sure jeb had a lil man inside of his head controlling the rest of him like that one alien in men in black

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

nigga crab pollock posted:

doesn't comparing that to a 68 year old woman fainting in climate controlled conditions with secret service agents at her beck and call seem a little absurd to you

I fainted once as an altar boy because the church was too crowded to keep up with the A/C and it got stuffy and out came the incense. Then another faint when I was 20 tho my dad had just died and I was under a lot of stress and had a grand mal 3 months later.

Anyway the takeaway from this is that Hilldawgs dark secret is probably Roman Catholocism

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

nothing says presidential competence like being too loving stupid to drink water while suffering from pneumonia, why just a few years ago we had a president who choked on a pretzel

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
hmm im seeing a pattern

hillary is a giant pussy who "faints" to get out of doing work

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Wow, hillary got sick? That's it, no president of mine gets "sick". Definitely voting for Mr.Trump now

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
she just tripped its no big deal poo poo man

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
don't call me a poo poo man :qq:

Mr. Trump will turn this country around

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
if we keep going at this rate the hysterical reassurances of the hillarymen are gonna reach a pitch too shrill for human ears by next week and i for one cant wait

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
Dont Panic: 10 reasons Hillarys inability to walk under her own power is really a good thing.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
If Hillary dies tonight, the democrats could pretty much pick a name out of a hat and still beat Trump.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

NotWearingPants posted:

If Hillary dies tonight, the democrats could pretty much pick a name out of a hat and still beat Trump.

Hillary's command of the democrats is so strong that in the event of her death they are committed to leaving her corpse on the ballot and seeing it through a full term. It's her turn goddamnit. Neither the american public or the grim spectre of death can prevent the inevitable.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Sonofsilversign posted:

Dont Panic: 10 reasons Hillarys inability to walk under her own power is really a good thing.

Proud of my DisAbuela'd First Female President

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

extra stout posted:

DisAbuela'd

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

extra stout posted:

DisAbuela'd
oh my

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
I'm kind of astounded, in light of this thread's title, that Hillary's internal moisture levels have actually become a point of discussion in mainstream news articles. But I guess that's par for the course for this election.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
The play ain't over till the fat lady suddenly liquifies into a pool of ichor with disarticulated bones poking out.

The purpose of the little ear-dingus is to feed her important instructions from her staff.
i.e.
"Breathe in....Breathe out. Breathe in...breathe out."

E:
And she doesn't have pneumonia; she merely suffers from SIHAS (Sudden Involuntary Assal Horizontology Syndrome).

zimboe fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Sep 13, 2016

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I like all the people defending the weather before she was "dehydrated", ah yes - New York New York, always known for it's positively Hellish Autumn's :lol:

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded
I always thought "dehydrated" was coy talk that means "drunk". Booze does dry you out.
E:

I see a definite trend here:

she's perfectly healthy ->crazy conspiracy theories-> alt-right kooks attacking her->just seasonal allergies->she's been talking too much->stumbled->dehydrated->overheated->just a wee touch of pneumonia

So then, extrapolating:
Just needs a little break->that wasn't a hearse at Chelsea's house->that's not a body bag it's just her summer wardrobe->crazy conspiracy theories->news blackout->that's not a coffin->that's not urine leaking out of that coffin->that's not her coffin-> national day of mourning->Trump 2016

They're gonna stonewall this until they're leaning on her headstone.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Sep 13, 2016

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

mostlygray posted:

Hillary just couldn't find a moment to get a glass of water on her hard day tilling the fields of Manhattan.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I want to be president is it my turn yet

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

CharlestonJew posted:

I want to be president is it my turn yet

I don't know what are your opinions on this character

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

mike12345 posted:

I don't know what are your opinions on this character

That's my VP

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

CharlestonJew posted:

That's my VP

this is like the McCain / palin situation, with you as palin

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
CJ/DGSW 2020: Suck my drat balls, America

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
The first act of my bresidency will be to retract Obama's benis

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
dont/vote 2016

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

I find it hard to believe that she was dehydrated if her pussy was as wet as the OP describes

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pannus posted:

I find it hard to believe that she was dehydrated if her pussy was as wet as the OP describes

All moisture was diverted to the pussy

Boxcar
Jul 29, 2000

A Stupid Baby posted:

I fainted once as an altar boy because the church was too crowded to keep up with the A/C and it got stuffy and out came the incense. Then another faint when I was 20 tho my dad had just died and I was under a lot of stress and had a grand mal 3 months later.

Anyway the takeaway from this is that Hilldawgs dark secret is probably Roman Catholocism

Proverbs 24:10 - If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.

Don't blame God, even he thinks you're a pussy

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/150328786191/deplorable-pneumonia

its over

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

A Stupid Baby posted:

im sorry you got bummed so much you fainted

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded
Large Glass Bottle of Hard Vacuum 2016!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
So yesterday I joked that people were going to try to say it was Putin, thinking it too absurd to really happen outside of maybe a few moron nobodies...

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennetomalu9168/status/775152373492776961

• Locked thread