Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
https://twitter.com/mookiealexander/status/775536178036633600

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Ayyyyy

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The Rams are a loving disgrace

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
What the hell are the Rams doing

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
The Rams are bad at football, the rams are going 0-16 toxx me or whatever, I'm pretty confident.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
todd gurley will probably break one or two in the second half

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
2016 niners GOAT qtiyd

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
I'm going to go 2-3 this week but it would've been 4-1 if I started Allen/Witten over Walford because I'm an idiot chasing the moon.

I'm losing both weeks to the #1 and #3 scorers in that league, with those TEs in, I'd be #1 and #3 myself.

Excited for another year of me scorong all the points but losing anyway then scraping and clawing my way to a 7-6 record and a shot at a 6 seed even though I'm one of the top-4 in PF (and #1 in PA)

I need to start playing in those leagues where you play two games a week against your opponent and the league average score

e: the #3 score, I would've won that match anyway but Harrison Smith and Clinton-Dix had interceptions taken away by penalties :(

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Sep 13, 2016

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
Who the gently caress thought this was a good idea for a MNF game

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

They put it at 10:30 as a sign for everyone to go to sleep

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Imagine being here.

Imagine some poo poo arguing about some innocuous bullshit and being the next person in line when they cut off booze service.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
the 49ers have been awful and are winning by three touchdowns

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!
I think the NFL should open an investigation into TBI's at their office.

Evidence: Someone signed off on this being a MNF game.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Oh Rams. I am so very glad your utter ineptitude was not enough to cost me two games.

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe

Poonerman posted:

todd gurley will probably break one or two in the second half

17 rushes 47 yards, 1rec -5 yards. YIKES! Glad I hate those sons of bitches and refused to touch any of them. They deserve to not score a point all season imho.

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress football

todd gurley, demaryius thomas, duke johnson, golden tate

this seemed like a decent lineup to me before they all scored four points

better than coby fleener who is actually hitler

after ben and tony, who did their damnedest, my highest scoring position was 9 points from my kicker

gently caress football

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Docjowles posted:

loving Deangelo. I went into this game up by like 55. I could now conceivably lose if the Rams D scores 24 points. I want to say that's utterly outrageous, but the Niners are a trash fire of historic proportions and MIN just dropped 22 fantasy points on TEN who aren't good but are at least a real NFL roster :ohdear:

or... uh... THAT game could happen lol

Ended up 3-0, winning by 22, 33, and 67. Feels good man. I look forward to half my players dying next week and never knowing this feeling again.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Docjowles posted:

Ended up 3-0, winning by 22, 33, and 67. Feels good man. I look forward to half my players dying next week and never knowing this feeling again.

11-2 here :feelsgood: Only had Keenan Allen on two teams (plus having traded him straight up for Sammy Watkins in another dynasty a couple weeks ago). Next week going to be a bloodbath for all my dudes.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.

You, sir, are a raging psychopath.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Docjowles posted:

Sup 3-0 buddy :hfive:

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
What a grab by Enunwa.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
holy poo poo, that was almost butt fumble levels of slapstick comedy

keep being the Jets, Jets

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Enunwa for real?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

RVProfootballer posted:

Enunwa for real?

Seems like he's feasting at the expense of Brandon Marshall 1.25 games in...

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

RVProfootballer posted:

Enunwa for real?

Honestly? I'm thinking yes. Kid is the only one making plays in this game aside from Forte grinding out 6 yards a clip between the tackles.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

*revis island sinks into the Long Island sound*

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
Guess I should have dropped B. Marsh for Enunwa.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!

LmaoTheKid posted:

Honestly? I'm thinking yes. Kid is the only one making plays in this game aside from Forte grinding out 6 yards a clip between the tackles.
The Jets lack a real TE so Enunwa kinda plays this hybrid WR/TE type-role for them. They talked him up in the offseason as a guy they wanted to use more in creative ways but it was the Jets talking so no one really listened. It does seem clear his skillset will be a factor in weekly gameplans though.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
It's me, the guy that overreacted Week 1 and dropped Tyrod. This is what I do.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

MrSargent posted:

It's me, the guy that overreacted Week 1 and dropped Tyrod. This is what I do.

it's okay I did too it's still a good decision I think (I got Stafford)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Stafford is gonna finish top five book it.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
What is an Enunwa

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010

Suave Fedora posted:

What is an Enunwa

The guy that the Jets are going to stop throwing the ball to as soon as I pick him up off waivers.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Condolences to Brandon Marshall's season

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

*photoshops Bmarsh and Keenan Allen in heaven*

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
B Marsh noooo things were finally happening

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
This fantasy season is a bad fantasy season.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
:rip: BMarsh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Marshall down, looked like his knee. Not non contact, but while he was being tackled, maybe foot got caught or something.

• Locked thread