Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

NC-17 posted:

You can't pick your family.

But you can pick your team. You chose the Dolphins.

the Dolphins are my family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I hope you're adopted.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Ehud posted:

They hate you

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
My relationship with my parents improved significantly after I moved over 1600 miles away from them

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/EricGoodman/status/775397365284876288/video/1

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
of course it'd be an unemployed idiot white trash loser

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
white people in this country are having a crisis of culture

Nov 6, 2002

White people are the biggest bunch of pussies. Scared of blacks. Scared of immigrants. Scared of gays. Scared of ISIS.

GROW SOME BALLS WHITE PEOPLE

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

NC-17 posted:

White people are the biggest bunch of pussies. Scared of blacks. Scared of immigrants. Scared of gays. Scared of ISIS.

Pretty sure fear of doing that is why North Carolina passed that bathroom law.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I didn't see it posted here but Dolphins owner Stephen Ross had a really good response to his players kneeling for the anthem on Sunday. He went beyond the boilerplate neutral "they can do what they want" and actively supported both the protest and the motivations behind it. Really refreshing

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm surprised he didn't think it was too hip-hop

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

What I love about this is the stunning dissonance between word and action

"I agree with his issues, but I do not think his method of protest was appropriate"

*sets jersey on fire*

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

What I love about this is the stunning dissonance between word and action

"I agree with his issues, but I do not think his method of protest was appropriate"

*sets jersey on fire*

Pyromania is a helluva drug.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

sam bradford lmao posted:

of course it'd be an unemployed idiot white trash loser

I was wondering for a second why someone would be burning the jersey of someone who left the team like 7 years ago

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I also genuinely think that might be my step dad

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I like how it's also pretty clearly not a jersey, but an old T-shirt with some stuff written on it, probably "Brandon Marshall Sucks!"

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Ehud posted:

I'm calling CPS.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Pron on VHS posted:

I didn't see it posted here but Dolphins owner Stephen Ross had a really good response to his players kneeling for the anthem on Sunday. He went beyond the boilerplate neutral "they can do what they want" and actively supported both the protest and the motivations behind it. Really refreshing

This owns. The Dolphins ownership are surprisingly cool and continue to please me.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Not sure why this is news. I do that to Broncos jerseys all the time.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Parmesan Basil posted:

Not sure why this is news. I do that to Broncos jerseys all the time.

Doesn't seem very environmentally mindful to me. :mad:

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax

NC-17 posted:

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

FIRST TIME posted:

Doesn't seem very environmentally mindful to me. :mad:

Yeah the Broncos are a toxic stew I agree.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

NC-17 posted:

:same:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'm surprised he didn't think it was too hip-hop

That wasn't him, friend!

It was CEO Joseph Bailey.

Steve Ross wasn't the owner yet either.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Here is the Stephen Ross stuff

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-hyde-dolphins-seahawks-column-0912-20160911-column.html

Here is the main :hellyeah: quote

quote:

"I don't think there was any lack of respect," Ross said. "Everyone in this team and whole organization respects the flag and what it stands for. These guys are making a conversation about something that's very important topic in this country. I'm 100 percent in support of them."

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
What's it like to not have a dumb fart eater as an owner

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
to be fair Jed York matched Kap's 1mil donation, and didn't donate to cops like Green Bay either lol

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Pron on VHS posted:

to be fair Jed York matched Kap's 1mil donation, and didn't donate to cops like Green Bay either lol

Jed York > a democratic organization owned by the people

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Chichevache posted:

Jed York > a democratic organization owned by the people

Those people are all white tho.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
pretty certain Jerry Jones has snipers in the rafters incase any of his players get ideas

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Spoeank posted:

it must be great

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
it's only a matter of time before our owner becomes a drooling vegetable

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I respectfully stood for the national anthem at Levi's like a true American because I was getting a beer.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

sam bradford lmao posted:

it's only a matter of time before our owner becomes a drooling vegetable

He's pretty close already isn't he? I was under the impression that he basically lucked into Elway being a pretty good front office guy and doesn't really know anything that's going on with the team.

e: Oh, Alzheimer's. Yeah, that'll do it.

Nov 6, 2002

go3 posted:

pretty certain Jerry Jones has snipers in the rafters incase any of his players get ideas

They're in helicopters.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

that's not a jersey, that's just some old tshirt that he wrote sucks on in sharpie

Magicpants fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Sep 13, 2016

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Spoeank posted:

OH gently caress

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2016/09/12/colin-kaepernick-8/

-KAEPERNICK: That’s huge. It was amazing.

I had a great conversation with Jed. He went out of his way and reached out to me and got to talk with him and talk these things through.

And he wanted to know, ‘How can I help? I see these things as well.’

To have that support from an owner, someone that has that position and also is running an organization like this, that’s huge.

Jed did something that was not at all close to eating farts with regards to this situation

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Magicpants posted:

that's not a jersey, that's just some old tshirt that he wrote sucks on in sharpie

actually thats this year's COLOR RUSH

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Pron on VHS posted:

Points if he actively took both of those positions in the same argument.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

NC-17 posted:

I've got it on good authority that black people actually love immigrants, gays, and ISIS

• Locked thread