Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
Has anyone else in this thread mentioned that Katrina Pierson is one of the worst, steaming piles of poo poo that congealed out of the trump camp?

Because Katrina Pierson is one of the worst, steaming piles of poo poo that congealed out of the trump camp. I'd take a 1000 ted cruzs over her any loving day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

Ahem. There's more. Has anyone talked to you about Robert Morrow, candidate for POTUS?

Yeah I'm up on morrow

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Grem posted:

Make me next IK I promise to probate every single loving reported poster as long as I'm awake.

IKs don't see reports

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I can't wait for tappers next Pierson interview where he just takes his ear piece out and walks off camera while she's still talking

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

Wall Is Life posted:

Trump doesn't seem like the type to get nervous but I also didn't think Hillary seemed like the type to insult 25% of voters so idk

Hillary is just showing them some tough love. If they can't take a little truth, gently caress em.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

logikv9 posted:

IKs don't see reports

yea

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lorn Wayne posted:

Has anyone else in this thread mentioned that Katrina Pierson is one of the worst, steaming piles of poo poo that congealed out of the trump camp?

Because Katrina Pierson is one of the worst, steaming piles of poo poo that congealed out of the trump camp. I'd take a 1000 ted cruzs over her any loving day.

Still makes me laugh how Trump claimed his eye for top talent is one of the reasons to elect him.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Lemming posted:

Oh he's that guy lol

Edit: didn't that happen this year, this is a conspiracy

Nevermind, I think I'm thinking of a different incident where black posters were needled about their race until they took pictures of their hands next to paper bags, jesus christ

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

I'm nosy but not going back 300 pages to get the nitty gritty, who did Zoux probe and why?

The answer to the first question is also the answer to the second

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
you can see the modqueue tho

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

lorn Wayne posted:

She's such a useless idiot.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

oh snapple hounding zoux over this was kinda funny tho

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Eonwe posted:

sheng, and idk

He prob'ed Sheng? Most likely because Sheng is critical of Abuela, and we weren't allowed to say a bad thing about her in the GOP/Donald Trump poo poo show thread.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Sheng-ji Yang Really mad about everything all the time. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

hmm. i dont think thats a good probe reason.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
by the power vested in me I'd like to invite anyone who was chased outta this thread by xous to come back, including boosted

especially boosted :drac:

this is springtime for trump!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Montasque posted:

What was the context to this?

Context is zoux is a idiot who gets really upset if you badtalk :abuela: and derails threads on his own with how much he loves jerking over bernie supporter tears and GBS posters being bad or whatever. I rather not derail this further but this is just a so you know why based on extensive history to his rap sheet, he screws the pooch often, so yes, there is something off about him~

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
RIP zoux, here's a picture of Trump's grand daughter/bad tweet from his idiot son, in your honor.

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/775835518521057282

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

make me IK and I'll flip a coin every time someone posts and probation them if it lands tails

Randroid is exempt tho, and Al! because I like their posting

Eonwe I roll a d20 but I'm not revealing my probation methodologies surrounding it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

This, of course, includes my own posting because I am a fair IK

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

breaklaw posted:

That's a hell of a fast forward. 1000 years. There is much more history that drives the stereotype than that. Even in the present, see the Weekly Standard and others stop one step short of labeling criticism of Goldman Sachs as outright antisemitism.

This is a dangerous path to tread here because anyone who doesn't already know that Christians were big dumb babies who let only Jews lend money then blamed them for controlling most systems of moneylending as if they decided Catholic doctrine will think you're edging toward banhammer territory

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Baloogan posted:

by the power vested in me I'd like to invite anyone who was chased outta this thread by xous to come back, including boosted

especially boosted :drac:

this is springtime for trump!

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Benny D posted:

I've been following this thread and the election for a while now and I cannot understand how (a)gamer gate people became the Internet leaders of white nationalism and (b)Pepe became the symbol of it???

4chan is the answer.

4chan is driving talking points in the 2016 presidental election.

You may now proceed to :derp: about how hosed this is conceptually.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

make me IK and I'll flip a coin every time someone posts and probation them if it lands tails

Eonwe I roll a d20 but I'm not revealing my probation methodologies surrounding it

harsh but fair

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Montasque posted:

RIP zoux, here's a picture of Trump's grand daughter/bad tweet from his idiot son, in your honor.

I use children as a political prop to shield racist people

Epic High Five posted:

I am fine with this style of policing, fate determines all in the end...

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I like zoux well enough but :lol:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

McGlockenshire posted:

4chan is the answer.

4chan is driving talking points in the 2016 presidental election.

You may now proceed to :derp: about how hosed this is conceptually.

it actually makes me kinda panic a little that 4chan is ... leaking.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Baloogan posted:

it actually makes me kinda panic a little that 4chan is ... leaking.

Dude it's been leaking since 2007 or so and went mainstream back in 2008-2009ish

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Montasque posted:

someone should probably call cps

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Montasque posted:

future deplorable

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Turdfuzz posted:

oh snapple hounding zoux over this was kinda funny tho

Pssshhh thats nothing. You want a black hand? I can get you a black hand

Signed, Leopold II, king of Belgium

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Well, looks like he bought his account back. Wonder if he'll show his face itt again.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Epic High Five posted:

I have a d30 use that instead

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

So....Zoux got banned for probating a mod.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWBm4Tx2bRo

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

((((!!))))
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/775802253236178944

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Al! posted:

Pssshhh thats nothing. You want a black hand? I can get you a black hand

Signed, Gavrilo Princip

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

empty quoting this to save it when I get home

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Montasque posted:

You know I feel like when you're using babies and children with sub three digit vocabularies as human shields you might be the baddies

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mastershakeman posted:

I have a d30 use that instead

And for Mastershakeman I will roll a d88 and probate him unless it lands on a sex number, in which case I will write a haiku in praise of whatever you posted

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

shiksa posted:

You know I feel like when you're using babies and children with sub three digit vocabularies as human shields you might be the baddies

what happens when you cough penuomia all over them for a emergency photoop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

IME you don't give diseases to children, they give them to you

So she was around kids and pneumonia changed hands but I don't think in the direction you're thinking

• Locked thread