Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

This election dnd has transformed from full communism now people to neoliberal centrists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Did CTR's check bounce? anti-Hillary fervor rules the streets

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Uncle Wemus posted:

This election dnd has transformed from full communism now people to neoliberal centrists

I prefer the term centrist extremists

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Internaut! posted:

apparently Hilary's team is getting their info from reputable news outlet The Daily Beast, who is getting their information from well-known twitter trolls

it's literally fellow kids and millennial bloggers all the way down on team clinton folks

Ok look you can't bblame Hillary she was lied to. Accusing Pepe of racism is much like voting for the Iraq War.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

do you pronounce it like "pep" or like "peepee"

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Lol if you think there are any undecided voters anymore. All that matters is the letter next to their name

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

why dont you just split up america into the western united stated of america and the eastern united states of america and you can have two presidents

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I'm not sure if there's an 80% chance of Hillary being on the ballet at this point. Can I make a bet anywhere for Biden winning?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Germstore posted:

I'm not sure if there's an 80% chance of Hillary being on the ballet at this point. Can I make a bet anywhere for Biden winning?

yep 1 buck will get you 18

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

quote:

WE ARE DYING. Please don’t hand our lives over to this white devil madman. You might survive this. We might not. Do whatever you can to help us. Help me. Please don’t let Donald Trump become the president of the United States. I don’t want our blood to be on your hands.

lmao this is too good

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Germstore posted:

I'm phone posting but someone look up the difference between "Hillary president"and"democrat president" odds

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Uncle Wemus posted:

Curious that they can find the most out-of-touch opinions with laser precision at any given time.

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

MiracleWhale posted:

do you pronounce it like "pep" or like "peepee"

you pronounce it like "pepe le pew"

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

a retard posted:

you pronounce it like "pepe le pew"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWPxWSUdXdc

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

NotWearingPants posted:

What? You're like a real Trump supporter? I thought you were doing an ironic thing.

Let me ask you a serious question: Throughout your life you have surely never done well in school. You've always been one of those people who struggled with basic math and writing skills and got poor grades no matter how hard you tried. Why do you think your opinions are valid now? Do you think you got smarter? Do you think government is one of those things that don't require intelligence? How exactly do you justify to yourself that you have an opinion on who would be a better president?

how does it feel when despite everything you have ever done or will do his ignorance will always be as good if not better than your knowledge in a system you love and adore so much

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
i swear this already happened like pepe was already declared a symbol of evil last year sometime maybe? in other news did the harambe is racist stories stick or did the dipshits behind that one finally notice that it was a black twitter meme

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Sonofsilversign posted:

i swear this already happened like pepe was already declared a symbol of evil last year sometime maybe? in other news did the harambe is racist stories stick or did the dipshits behind that one finally notice that it was a black twitter meme

ya but some white people made jokes about harambe too so therefore nazis and stuff

I think the general public is going to see the DNC equating stupid cartoon jokes with hardcore white nationalism and think it is a big joke and this is a really pathetic final attempt to play the race card on a national scale.

It's just too stupid.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

I hate yankees posted:

lmao this is too good

i work in the fashion industry in a first world country and am literally dying of white nationalism AMA

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Everyone is writing their own dramatic retelling of their own life stories, it's a bizarre way to think about the world.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

*writes studio notes next to my own FB post about legs day*

Can you raise the stakes here?

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
[img]http://i.imgur.com/hG95WUp.png][/img]

Have a pepe.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
i think its a good strategy if the olds are paying attention they like to project their fears of the ever present spectre of death onto everything so i can see them getting scared of a cartoon frog

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
best pepe

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

stunningly realistic depictions behind that fence

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

fuggin lol

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
All I know is that 14-year-olds OTI have never been as powerful as they are this day.

Hysterical nitwits are letting actual children direct the national discourse.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
The national discourse has never been meaningful or valid for as long as mass media existed, nothing has changed

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

AugmentedVision posted:

no I mean people who literally believe he's gonna build a Great Wall and make Mexico pay for it

I don't know how he could build a "great wall", but getting Mexico to pay for it (as in seized money from criminals) is totally doable.

Here's a photo of one seizure of 3 million dollars cash the border patrol got last month. And these cash seizures happen all the freaking time.

*fake edit*

Building a good wall is pretty cheap. Here's one in Israel that's just tall concrete barriers set on a foundation. The hard part is monitoring it.

You can have the greatest obstacle in the world, but if nobody is watching it somebody will get over it.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/obama-press-easy-on-trump-228107

Obama accuses media of going easy on Trump

lmao they are just giving it everything they got, they will do anything to shame you into voting hillary

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

The high end for wall building cost is like 8 billion or something so it's pretty crazy people are acting like it's not practical. I mean I personally don't have strong feeling about a wall, but I also don't live in a border state. Definitely wouldn't be the dumbest thing we ever spent 10 billion on. We could probably free up the money by deciding the F-35 doesn't need vtol capability.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I hate yankees posted:

lmao this is too good

Finally i can get revenge on all the people who called me white cis scum and tried to kill video games

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Germstore posted:

The high end for wall building cost is like 8 billion or something so it's pretty crazy people are acting like it's not practical. I mean I personally don't have strong feeling about a wall, but I also don't live in a border state. Definitely wouldn't be the dumbest thing we ever spent 10 billion on. We could probably free up the money by deciding the F-35 doesn't need vtol capability.

mexico will pay for it many times over once US can defer the cost of supporting mexican citizens back to mexico

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Germstore posted:

Well how much is left that doesn't have a wall? I've driven along the border (and through it) at several places and there's always been a huge freaking wall there anyway.

Are we talking 1500 miles or 1000?

Again, the issue isn't building a physical barrier but staffing it. You could put up a single strand of wire and be done with the border if you had enough people guarding it.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Staffing? what is this, 1992? Fly those loving drones that obama loves so much around the border all day

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Let criminals take the black and serve out their term on the wall. Hillary can guard mile 1000.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

reallivedinosaur posted:

lmao they are just giving it everything they got, they will do anything to shame you into voting hillary
Hey now, give Trump a little credit.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

reallivedinosaur posted:

the only reason Obama is frustrated is cuz he recognises his legacy is in real danger of being a total mess (!)

dude knows Hillary blows total garbage butt

gotta preserve that legacy! YES WE CAN

:sad:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I still giggle every time I see this.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
thats a good crazy 8s hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Obama just hosed 9/11 survivors with no justifiable reason, created a festering shithole of Obamacare, is trying his hardest to push through the TPP, and played golf his whole term, while overseeing the most lackluster economic recovery in american history

His legacy is for being a gently caress boy

• Locked thread