Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Dead rear end Hillary fortifies final resting place into concrete sepulcher fortress to keep prying cameras from peeping her new lich life

http://clashdaily.com/2016/09/fort-hillary-massive-barriers-just-erected-outside-pneumonia-hillarys-home/

In her house at Chappaqua, Dead Hilary waits dreaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I'm downloading the fresh off the presses DNC leaks I guess I'll tell you guys if there's anything good in here

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
salivating thinking about them juicy fresh pressed leeks

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I'm hearing Obama For America and the DNC like illegally fused together or some such. And it costs 2.3 mil to be ambassador to Spain

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
30,000 private Colin Powell emails got leaked and apparently it's like nothing but game and poo poo talk. Anyway apparently Hillary Clinton loving hates Obama, which might dampen Obama's new plan to vigorously campaign with Clinton

https://mobile.twitter.com/lhfang/status/775846049009197057

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

In her house at Chappaqua, Dead Hilary waits dreaming.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Apparently everyone in China thinks Hillary has 18 months to live because of some big social media post

Source: im in China now and people keep asking me if it's true

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

is this the dnd background?

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

CharlestonJew posted:

Apparently everyone in China thinks Hillary has 18 months to live because of some big social media post

Source: im in China now and people keep asking me if it's true

She died 18 hours ago

https://theintercept.com/2016/09/13/colin-powell-emails/
Check this article to get acquainted with some grade A Clinton poo poo talk from one Colin Powell

Edit

https://mobile.twitter.com/lhfang/status/775846548991115269

Here's they're at it again back last year talking about how Hillary can barely climb steps

Boomstick Quaid fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Sep 14, 2016

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Boomstick Quaid posted:

She died 18 hours ago

Check this article to get acquainted with some grade A Clinton poo poo talk from one Colin Powell

Edit

Here's they're at it again back last year talking about how Hillary can barely climb steps

Serious question. Is this part of Assange's promised second round series of leaks? Or is this independent of Wikileaks.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

reallivedinosaur posted:

He looks every bit the paragon of virtue and honesty when standing next to Hillary

They pretty much look the same.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Helical Nightmares posted:

Serious question. Is this part of Assange's promised second round series of leaks? Or is this independent of Wikileaks.

some independent dude/group called "DC leaks" that they are saying has "ties" to guccifer 2.0 but that may or may not mean anything

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Gamer With Dignity posted:

They pretty much look the same.

We don't stay the same forever.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Guccifer leaked DNC stuff you can get the torrent from the wikileaks Twitter but this isn't their leak, they have one coming next week though they may delay it a bit now. DCleaks also leaked 30,000 Powell messages.

Here's your price tag catalogue on appointments if anyone's a big spender

http://magafeed.com/new-clinton-leaks-reveals-donor-list-big-donors-awarded-federal-positions/

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

personable decorum posted:

We don't stay the same forever.

People don't change, if that's what you're implying.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

People don't change, if that's what you're implying.

Their faces do, this is a reality. When you grow older your nose gets bigger for example.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
True...

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Guccifer leaked DNC stuff you can get the torrent from the wikileaks Twitter but this isn't their leak, they have one coming next week though they may delay it a bit now. DCleaks also leaked 30,000 Powell messages.

http://magafeed.com/new-clinton-leaks-reveals-donor-list-big-donors-awarded-federal-positions/

It's the best government money can buy.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

quote:

#1 Matthew Berzun … Ambassador to UK
#2 Julius Genachowski … Former chairman to FCC
#3 Frank Sanchez…. Under secretary of commerce
#8 Kirk Wagner… Ambassador to Singapore
#9 Alan Solomont … Ambassador to Spain
#11 John Roos… Ambassador to Japan
#12 Nicole Avant… Ambassador to Bahamas
#13 Eileen Chamberlain Donahoe … Ambassador to the UN
#16 Steve Westly – CFO of California
#17 Don Beyer – Ambassador to Switzerland
#21 Don Gips – Ambassador to South Africa
#22 Howard Gutman – Ambassador to Belgium
#24 Cynthia Stroum – Ambassador to Luxembourg
#27 Mark Gilbert – Ambassador to New Zealand
#31 Norm Eisen – Ambassador to Czech Republic
#37 Bruce Oreck – Ambassador to Finland
#43 Tony West – deputy Attorney General
#45 Bill Kennard – Ambassador to EU

wtf is cfo of california, does the fed appoint a colonial governor to CA in the guise of a count accountant?

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Boomstick Quaid posted:

She died 18 hours ago

Edit

im the guy with the second house behind my house

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

dookifex_maximus posted:

wtf is cfo of california, does the fed appoint a colonial governor to CA in the guise of a count accountant?

nah he was appointed at the state level and tried to use it to be governor but ahnold came along

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Westly

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again
:jiggled:
okay so if youre like really rich donating to these people why the gently caress do you want a job as an ambassador running around being a little cuckboy?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Minority influence.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

jigglemaster7 posted:

okay so if youre like really rich donating to these people why the gently caress do you want a job as an ambassador running around being a little cuckboy?

you get to run around france or wherever with diplomatic immunity and have your rear end kissed and not really do actual work

what do you think ambassadors do all day?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
these donors are already rich af this is just them buying the kind of prestige and honour that "money cant buy"

no wonder they hate trump - he's gonna kick the social ladder out from underneath them all

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
"Everything HRC touches she kind of screws up with hubris.”

Powell added in a tangential complaint: “I told you about the gig I lost at a University because she so overcharged them they came under heat and couldn’t any fees for awhile. I should send her a bill.”

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Maybe I'm so cool I don't even want to be an ambassador.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Guy Goodbody posted:

“I told you about the gig I lost at a University because she so overcharged them they came under heat and couldn’t any fees for awhile. I should send her a bill.”

her worst crime yet, hogging the gravy boat

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Darth123123 posted:

Minority influence.

maybe how poo poo for brains bad dems tried to argue that donor money didn't influence anything?

They were just giving to the Clintons out of the goodness of their hearts.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

reallivedinosaur posted:

these donors are already rich af this is just them buying the kind of prestige and honour that "money cant buy"

no wonder they hate trump - he's gonna kick the social ladder out from underneath them all

But why would Trump betray his friends?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

reallivedinosaur posted:

man the clintons wish this was as far as the corruption leaks went

stacy ritter is a loving 'vice mayor' in florida who makes something like 160 grand and raised 600 grand for clinton, dnc and related organizations

this is apparently a trend on the list, there are as many people donating 3 times their salary as there are predictable 'millionaire wants dinner with the president' types

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Oh, yes. All of his friends. Who are out there, speaking well of him. Like....

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Reading through this leak and the donor credit card information is exposed lmao. Good job violating PCI standards, the DNC should have it's loving ability to run credit cards revoked for this poo poo. Probably gonna get suicided for having the files on my computer but not like I was doing jack poo poo with my life anyway.

Raithe
Apr 17, 2008

Don't worry: I've got the moon covered...
Oh dear, if she calls Obama 'that man' I wonder if she calls the Obamas 'those people'.

I can visualize her doing it with a dismissive hand gesture.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The reason Hillary does not have many public appearances is because she charges too much, not because of her health.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ork of Fiction posted:

Oh, yes. All of his friends. Who are out there, speaking well of him. Like....

Also, is Trump going to kick the ladder out from under himself once he's done?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Raithe posted:

Oh dear, if she calls Obama 'that man' I wonder if she calls the Obamas 'those people'.

I can visualize her doing it with a dismissive hand gesture.

oh im sure she learned to be super tolerant when she was working for her KKK boss and mentor when she was cuttin her teeth back in arkansas in the 1950s

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

The trick is to say you will until you're in. Then backtrack/deny/forget. Further, Trump has friends?

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

GORDON posted:

It's the best government money can buy.

Government money can buy? Sure. The best? Not even close.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Doctor J Off posted:

Government money can buy? Sure. The best? Not even close.

The fact that it costs the most implies it's the best.

• Locked thread