Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

South Park preview taking on national anthem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-zJL9JuOLQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Guillotine Matt Parker and Trey Stone

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

In the most meaningless revelation I can think of, Fox News drops the bombshell that the guy who smashed Hillary's phones had access to Hillary's private email...

and...

Dun dun dun

He doesn't have security clearance!

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/09/13/judge-napolitano-justin-cooper-testimony-hillary-clinton-emails

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Doctor Butts posted:

In the most meaningless revelation I can think of, Fox News drops the bombshell that the guy who smashed Hillary's phones had access to Hillary's private email...

and...

Dun dun dun

He doesn't have security clearance!

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/09/13/judge-napolitano-justin-cooper-testimony-hillary-clinton-emails

if you dig it, they will come

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"I'm sorry do you have clearance to hit this wiped phone with a hammer?"

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Look, it's simple. If you want us to respond to your report of a burglary you have to agree that we are allowed to murder people without consequence.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Twelve by Pies posted:

Look, it's simple. If you want us to respond to your report of a burglary you have to agree that we are allowed to murder people without consequence.

Last season they actually made this point which is what makes this preview all the more disappointing.

Also like all these white people aren't throwing he biggest shitfit over their feefees being triggered.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Oh no my stuff :ohdear:

eNeMeE
Nov 26, 2012

Goatman Sacks posted:

Guillotine Matt Parker and Trey Stone

And I thought the manbearpig stuff was bad.

After I invent my time machine they're on the list.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

eNeMeE posted:

And I thought the manbearpig stuff was bad.

After I invent my time machine they're on the list.

Artists who don't hold the same views as me shall be put to death!! *A totally sane viewpoint.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

FetusSlapper posted:

Artists who don't hold the same views as me shall be put to death!! *A totally sane viewpoint.

Everyone on Something Awful dot com means every statement absolutely literally.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Jurgan posted:

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
Glenn Beck settled out of court today with the Saudi kid he slandered for weeks and weeks. Considering nothing is getting disclosed and how badly Beck was losing the case that kid must have gotten a lottttttttt of money.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

FetusSlapper posted:

Not all artists, just them specifically.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Jurgan posted:

"It's just a joke" is the same lazy lovely fallback rhetoric bigoted Republicans use. Thanks for being another shining example of how fake progressives can be just as much about spite and revenge as the people they claim to hate and oppose.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Elephant Ambush posted:

"It's just a joke" is the same lazy lovely fallback rhetoric bigoted Republicans use. Thanks for being another shining example of how fake progressives can be just as much about spite and revenge as the people they claim to hate and oppose.

The entire murder plot is predicated on creating a time machine, dude.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Keeshhound posted:

The entire murder plot is predicated on creating a time machine, dude.

Expressing the desire to murder political opponents in any way is hypocritical and "leftists" do it here all the time with the same hypocritical justification that conservatives use which is "it's ok because I'm right" :rolleyes:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Elephant Ambush posted:

the same hypocritical justification that conservatives use which is "it's ok because I'm right" :rolleyes:

the difference is we are actually right tho

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

I see it's time for somebody to start the "No you're just as bad" derail.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
This is a real dumb discussion, it is ok to joke about killing people with idiotic politics on SA guys

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

Elephant Ambush posted:

Expressing the desire to murder political opponents in any way is hypocritical and "leftists" do it here all the time with the same hypocritical justification that conservatives use which is "it's ok because I'm right" :rolleyes:

It's only hypocritical if you believe in democracy. Plenty of people don't.

And hell, plenty of historic Republics basically ran on "murder to call for elections" so it's not even completely incompatible with democracy. Just the modern liberal tradition.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Mel Mudkiper posted:

the difference is we are actually right tho

I don't disagree that actual real progressives are right about their political opinions but violent revenge fantasies are for children, even as "jokes" and it would be really rad if we could all grow up and act like mature, well-adjusted adults and lead by example thanks :tipshat:

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Elephant Ambush posted:

I don't disagree that actual real progressives are right about their political opinions but violent revenge fantasies are for children, even as "jokes" and it would be really rad if we could all grow up and act like mature, well-adjusted adults and lead by example thanks :tipshat:

Well yes but you see, "comedy forum" and *belches and farts loudly at the same time*

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Elephant Ambush posted:

I am going to murder you because you are dumb

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

I am very concerned about so-called progressives plotting to violate the Temporal Prime Directive

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

Elephant Ambush posted:

no, this is really stupid, morbid jokes can be part of being well-adjusted dude

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

FetusSlapper posted:

Reactionaries aren't people.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I am going to murder you to sage my bloodlust but then use my time machine to go back to before I murdered you and not murder you so that technically I did nothing wrong

temporal checkmate mother fucker

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

emdash posted:

no, this is really stupid, morbid jokes can be part of being well-adjusted dude

Hahahahaha no. Grow up.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
The only moral violent revenge fantasy is my violent revenge fantasy.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Elephant Ambush posted:

The only moral violent revenge fantasy is my violent revenge fantasy.

Nice meltdown.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

VitalSigns posted:

I am very concerned about so-called progressives plotting to violate the Temporal Prime Directive

Captain Janeway did nothing wrong.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

If I shoot a degenerate reactionary in the forest, and no one is around to moralize, did I do a wrong?

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

Elephant Ambush posted:

Hahahahaha no. Grow up.

hahahahahahahahahaahahahhaahahahahahahaha

good god you're a loving idiot

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Cadet, I don't want to hear any more jokes about using time warps to retake your midterms, that kind of talk makes us no better than the Borg.

"Let's assimilate earth in the past" probably started out as :airquote:just a joke:airquote: too.

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Sep 14, 2016

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
make sure your jokes on something awful dot com are sanitary and kind to your political opponents guys. DO BETTER. RETHINK THIS

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Mel Mudkiper posted:

If I shoot a degenerate reactionary in the forest, and no one is around to moralize, did I do a wrong?

Hey aren't you one of the dudes that loves to remind everyone that there's no meaningful difference between an "ironic" jokester and a genuine loving idiot?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Elephant Ambush posted:

Hahahahaha no. Grow up.

:sad:

Embrace death.

Nonsense fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Sep 14, 2016

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Elephant Ambush posted:

Hey aren't you one of the dudes that loves to remind everyone that there's no meaningful difference between an "ironic" jokester and a genuine loving idiot?

I am also an acknowledged hypocrit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Yes. Because the death of a degenerate reactionary serves to educate the people. I believe that class enemies can be rehabilitated, even if only through death.