Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
predator goon did you take a seat right over there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

predator goon please link the episode, tia

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

cock hero flux posted:

predator goon please link the episode, tia

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Hey cool a tv star browses the forums

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Dawncloack posted:

Yeah, but.... have you clicked in the pic and checked the author?

Personally that was the detail that broke my mind.

More like owned work

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
That up skirt goon is absolutely, 100%. Opus lol

vudan
Dec 11, 2010

P-Mack posted:

lol you paid money for Spore

Well my dick got its money's worth at least.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I thought pretty much all the people on that show had their cases thrown out? How many were actually convicted? I'm sure most were scared into pleading out which was probably their angle.

Of all the goobers on that show I only saw ONE guy that said "I want to speak with a lawyer" and nothing else after getting caught. I bet that guy didn't face any time.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Panfilo posted:

I thought pretty much all the people on that show had their cases thrown out? How many were actually convicted? I'm sure most were scared into pleading out which was probably their angle.

Of all the goobers on that show I only saw ONE guy that said "I want to speak with a lawyer" and nothing else after getting caught. I bet that guy didn't face any time.

(a) why did they air that episode, that sounds boring as hell, and (b) I wonder if that would be a better or worse strategy than saying "oops, sorry, wrong house" and leaving

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

loquacius posted:

(a) why did they air that episode, that sounds boring as hell, and (b) I wonder if that would be a better or worse strategy than saying "oops, sorry, wrong house" and leaving

There were marks that tried to bolt after getting suspicious. They were either goaded into coming inside the house or heroically tackled by our boys in blue anyway.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
None of them were convicted but one dude did kill himself after. I think he was a pastor.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Holyshoot posted:

None of them were convicted but one dude did kill himself after. I think he was a pastor.

No that one was actually the Assistant District Attorney of the place they were filming at the time

ianmacdo
Oct 30, 2012

Holyshoot posted:

So the show wasn't a total failure.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

South Park had a whole show about this!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Solice Kirsk posted:

South Park had a whole show about this!

Which episode?

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.

Panfilo posted:

Nope. Actually most of the people admitted to police they were there to have sex with a minor. Most plea bargained their sentences down, or pled guilty. The first guy to plead not guilty was in the military. He won. Well, the whole thing was thrown out by the judge and the jurisprudence was written stating that the shows interference was entrapment.

Then the politician in Texas killed himself, and gave the whole thing bad publicity.

If you want a rabbithole of disgust, read up on all the insane poo poo perverted justice has pulled on people. I honestly don't know who is worse, a man who fucks kids, or the guy who runs perverted justice.

God Of Paradise fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Sep 13, 2016

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

God Of Paradise posted:

Then the politician in Texas killed himself, and gave the whole thing bad publicity.

lol how is that bad publicity? getting a pedo to kill himself should like automatically get you another season

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

God Of Paradise posted:

Nope. Actually most of the people admitted to police they were there to have sex with a minor. Most plea bargained their sentences down, or pled guilty. The first guy to plead not guilty was in the military. He won. Well, the whole thing was thrown out by the judge and the jurisprudence was written stating that the shows interference was entrapment.

If you want a rabbithole of disgust, read up on all the insane poo poo perverted justice has pulled on people. I honestly don't know who is worse, a man who fucks kids, or the guy who runs perverted justice.

The guy who fucks kids wins gold for shittiest human being ever by a country mile.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

God Of Paradise posted:

if you look on YouTube you can see a bunch of imitators to TCAP where people invite pedophiles over and beta the poo poo out of them assuming the videos arent fake which they probably are

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The tourettes one. Le Infante Tourette I think?

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.

Carth Dookie posted:

The guy who fucks kids wins gold for shittiest human being ever by a country mile.

Yeah... Probably.

Try interviewing Xavier Von Erck... He's an insane infuriating neckbearded cocksucker.

gently caress that, read a couple of articles about him and tell me he's one of the good guys. I'd much rather have a beer with our maintenance man who's got a statch charge but otherwise seems like a decent human being.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

God Of Paradise posted:

Yeah... Probably.

Try interviewing Xavier Von Erck... He's an insane infuriating neckbearded cocksucker.
Dear lord, what an insufferable oval office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjwtmw_sAk0

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Putty posted:

if you look on YouTube you can see a bunch of imitators to TCAP where people invite pedophiles over and beta the poo poo out of them assuming the videos arent fake which they probably are

got any links

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2ganadAS-4&t=105s

client
Aug 19, 2010

God Of Paradise posted:

the co-founder of perverted justice was a helldump superstar who quit like 2 years before the dateline show because the site was moving from randomly stalking suspected pedos to actually trying to get arrests made, so he wound up making no money off the whole thing lol

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Why did they loving agree to allow their show to be aired or their face and identity shown? You have to sign stuff to have your face on tv so how did they convince these morons to allow this?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

I'm slowly realizing I made a horrible mistake dumping my ex girlfriend, and I'm not sure what to do. For reference sake and context I am currently 26 years old.

We broke up about a year ago. I dumped her because I was bored with our relationship, I didn't think the sex was great, and I didn't feel like she had enough drive to be a good partner. I'm starting to realize I projected a lot of poo poo on her and maybe I'm the more hosed up one.

Since then I've had 4 very short, very dysfunctional "relationships". One was a long distance (6 hours) girl I met online. We met one time, spent the night at a hotel (we both live with our parents) and hung out the next day. A few weeks later, we kind of just stopped talking. I then dated a girl at work (we broke up when she wouldn't stop talking to other guys at work) and then another girl I met online (2 dates, never heard back again). I'm currently single.

Meanwhile my ex is apparently dating a guy for ~6 months and from Facebook, they seem really happy. She's blocked me on facebook, twitter, instagram, snapchat, etc etc etc so I'm relying on a few friends of mine to check this stuff out for me.

I'm rambling but my point is - did I gently caress up? Did I project my own insecurities and issues on a perfectly healthy person? I wonder a lot if she'd take me back.

I drove past her house the one day and just stared at the yard a bit. I remembered the good times there and thought about knocking on the door.

quote:

Last night I had a dream Jastiger invited me to his house. He had his avatar for his real life face which meant I was greeted to a monochrome likeness of William Tecumseh Sherman with three pairs of blank eyeless sockets. He talked in this haunting register that sounded like a Civil War documentary narrator.

Besides the creepy face, he was an excellent host and treated me with kindness. His wife was curvy in a cute midwestern kind of way, and she made us some delicious pork chops for dinner, while Jastiger and I discussed poverty and economics issues in the South. He got so passionate about it that at one point him and his wife started making out, his eyeless face making as close as you could discern an expression of passion in such a dream. As he was undressing her, he invited me to join in on the action, and give me 'a real midwestern welcome'. I politely declined, as I was still working on my second helping on pork chops at the time but watched with fascination as he bent his wife over on the dinner table and gave her the ol' Iowa Chop.

At some point I woke up in the middle of the night, panting, sweaty, and fully erect. I turned to my sleeping wife, similar in shape to Jastiger's, woke her and told her I loved her very much. She asked if I wanted to have sex and I said absolutely, and as I railed her doggystyle I couldn't stop thinking about those pork chops.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

First goon: yes, you were projecting a bunch of poo poo onto her, but what you're missing is that you're still doing it. Just a different set of poo poo now. People break up sometimes, and sometimes for tenuous reasons. There's no reason for you to fixate on it now, because she wasn't The One or anything dumb like that, you're just lonely and looking back with rose-tinted glasses. She's moved on, and has made clear through blocking your social media stuff that she wants nothing to do with you. Get some therapy if you think you need it, and focus on the future.

As for the second one I'm kind of torn on whether that Jastiger fanfiction was written by Jastiger or not

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
Last night I dreamt I was playing a video game called "Marvel's Galactic Boys"

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

SneakyFrog posted:

predator goon did you take a seat right over there?

Also did you drink the sweet tea and eat the cookies?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Holyshoot posted:

Why did they loving agree to allow their show to be aired or their face and identity shown? You have to sign stuff to have your face on tv so how did they convince these morons to allow this?

That's a good question. But given the fact that nearly all of them straight up told the cops that arrested them they were planning on having sex with the person they met online (as opposed to, you know, discussing the matter with a goddamn lawyer ) they don't strike me as the brightest bulbs.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Stop stalking your ex girlfriend and move on with your life. Also you shouldn't tell people you date who they can or can't talk to at work. That's just hosed, my dude.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

loquacius posted:

First goon: yes, you were projecting a bunch of poo poo onto her, but what you're missing is that you're still doing it. Just a different set of poo poo now. People break up sometimes, and sometimes for tenuous reasons. There's no reason for you to fixate on it now, because she wasn't The One or anything dumb like that, you're just lonely and looking back with rose-tinted glasses. She's moved on, and has made clear through blocking your social media stuff that she wants nothing to do with you. Get some therapy if you think you need it, and focus on the future.

loq hit the nail on the head here. As much as you projected bad poo poo onto her when you dated, you're now projecting good poo poo onto her as an ex, which is even more dangerous because she's not there to assert her own agency to counteract all the poo poo you're pretending she is in your head.

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.
Why do they call it a pork chop and not a pork steak? I think pork steak makes more sense.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Shayu posted:

Why do they call it a pork chop and not a pork steak? I think pork steak makes more sense.

A lot of people do call it pork steak.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

gigawhite posted:

Also you shouldn't tell people you date who they can or can't talk to at work. That's just hosed, my dude.

This is what stuck out the most to me. You lost your ex, we have all been there and it sucks, but
a) stop asking others for updates on your ex, that doesn't help you get over her
b) don't look back, look forward, everybody remembers one girl they think was the one, only when you look at it realistically, she wasn't, otherwise it would have worked out
c) get out there and meet new girls, but let those new girls talk to whoever they want, insecurity isn't sexy and drives them away

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I've heard ham steak but never pork steak

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Holy cow Jastigar fan fiction... What a world

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
as with every other confession about relationships/sex, i suggest hiring a hooker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Jose posted:

as with every other confession about relationships/sex, i suggest hiring a hooker

What about the hobbyist one

or what about the response to the hobbyist one that purported to be from an actual prostitute

• Locked thread