Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boomzilla

It seems like this byob hasn't turned into a total circle jerk yet and I appreciate that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger

alnilam posted:

I get real happy every time new posters show up and stick around

Piso Mojado

circle jerks are on fridays

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Boomzilla posted:

It seems like this byob hasn't turned into a total circle jerk yet and I appreciate that

I'm new to SA so I don't understand, do the subforums here go through different iterations or something?

Matoi Ryuko

Boomzilla posted:

lol

Boomzilla

Munchables posted:

I'm new to SA so I don't understand, do the subforums here go through different iterations or something?

Byob has been deleted a couple times it folds in on itself every few years

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

wait am i early or late for the circlejerk?

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i'd prefer to be early because the store's not going to refund me for all the the cheetos and lube

MrWillsauce

cheetos are the best part of any group sex event

Munchables

MrWillsauce posted:

cheetos are the best part of any group sex event

Boomzilla

If you get Flamin' Hottm Cheetos Corn Snacks dust on your dilz it may be uncomfortable temporarily but it will make you the belle of the dang balle, that's a promise!

MrWillsauce

lol ball

symbolic

alnilam posted:

I get real happy every time new posters show up and stick around
:same:

i may still be relatively new to the 'yob but it's always cool and good to see new faces

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
The byob SACLOPEDIA article is a fun read.

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

Boomzilla posted:

If you get Flamin' Hottm Cheetos Corn Snacks dust on your dilz it may be uncomfortable temporarily but it will make you the belle of the dang balle, that's a promise!

Are those the jalapeño ones because then you have the added benefit of having a nice tangy dingus

MrWillsauce

if you aren't naturally tangy I don't know what to say to you

Boomzilla

Your Passion Will Smolder

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I think I'm going to visit my grandparents tomorrow.

I live 10 minutes from them but I haven't visited since I moved here.

City of Glompton

Renegret posted:

It's a big cemetery and I don't know where they are.

City of Glompton fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Sep 15, 2016

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
It's a big cemetery and I don't know where they are.

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

City of Glompton posted:

:agreed:

:agreed:

hi any new posters I may have missed saying hi too, by the way. all your cats and hobbies, are good. :glomp:

you ruined my double post :argh:

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Luvcow, I will write a children's book, but if I were you I would want to illustrate my own children';s book, not someone else's words. But if you are never going to write words, I will write some words.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec
Just put some goldbond on my balls. They are now as chill as this subforum.

MrWillsauce

when I was in middle school we dared this kid to put icyhot on his balls and walk around and he did

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

MrWillsauce posted:

when I was in middle school we dared this kid to put icyhot on his balls and walk around and he did

:eyepop:

Boomzilla

MrWillsauce posted:

City of Glompton

Renegret posted:

you ruined my double post :argh:

sorry friend I'll try to fix it ok :)

City of Glompton

unrelated but if an ik or someone else with buttons could fix my thread tag I'd be most appreciative. thank you.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Wow, rude.

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Welcome lurkers, to byob, in this month of drilldo squirt appreciation.

----------------

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

drilldo squirt posted:

Welcome lurkers, to byob, in this month of drilldo squirt appreciation.

How does one observe Drilldo squirt appreciation month?

Munchables

My favorite SAclopedia entries for BYOB are Putty's most recent and the one about it being like the town in Hot Fuzz.

nvm no cake

The Bananana posted:

How does one observe Drilldo squirt appreciation month?

like this:

I appreciate you, Drilldo Squirt

Robot Made of Meat

Adiabatic posted:

it does until you decide you need that rare pile of garbage and also this other rare pile of garbage and oh hey all these tools and suddenly you have a workshop and 7 cars in your backyard

real talk hmu with any questions about auto repair as a hobby im in deeeeeeep

Q: Is having rust fall into your eye more or less pleasant than having leaking antifreeze run down your arm, into your armpit while simultaneously dripping in your eyes and mouth?

I'm thinking it's questions like these that resulted in me paying others to do my wrenching for me as soon as I could afford it.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

nvm no cake

don't forget, next month is also Drilldo Squirt appreciation month

The Bananana

thepiratebae.se posted:

like this:

I appreciate you, Drilldo Squirt

Oh, I see.

I too appreciate you, drilldo.

Please accept one of these fresh strawberry cookies as a token of my appreciation.

nvm no cake

be still my beating heart :love:

Robot Made of Meat

Luvcow posted:

yeah, been trying to help a friend who wants to do an incredibly specific one about environmentalism and working out a way to get one done using the mouse theme but theres several I've always had floating around in my head that hopefully one day i actually create

god forbid i ever actually succeed at making and publishing one i'd give them away to anyone here who wanted one, this is one of the few places I've ever posted or shown the art

Your mouse paintings never fail to make me happy, Luvcow. I think you should do what you can to share them with more people, preferably in a way which pays you money.

Robot Made of Meat

chompy2 posted:

byob feels cool

Welcome, Chompy. BYOB not only feels cool, it is cool!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
strawberry cookies?!