Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
when I think of alt-right the first thing that comes to mind is Colin Powell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The alt right already took Pepe the frog and are working on Cucky pizzone

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Don Tacorleone posted:

Dumbass Hillary Rodham Clinton is going to croak as soon as she wins

More like choke.

On Bills dirty dilz.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I would def vote for bill clinton or colin powell for president.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
Colin Powell had the decency to resign after he realized the Bush administration had him lying in front of the UN to justify a bullshit war so that pretty much makes him more honorable than any other politicians that comes to mind.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Roylicious posted:

Colin Powell had the decency to resign after he realized the Bush administration had him lying in front of the UN to justify a bullshit war so that pretty much makes him more honorable than any other politicians that comes to mind.

yeah but he said mean things about hillary so he's wrong and making things up

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
colon bowel

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I asked in D&D and they told me the alt-right was that Million Dollar Extreme show on Adult Swim. I'm not really sure what that has to do with Clinton.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

I keep hitting alt-right on my keyboard and it does nothing. What is this shortcut?

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I did it on mine and my speakers screamed the N word at full blast for several minutes. Luckily I don't normally keep company with those people or else I'd look really racist.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

blood claat in her brain from a concussion

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Pretty sure it was a bumba-clot.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

fits my needs posted:

Man I'm loving these hot takes you guys are compiling from the alt-right

You can just say 'right', as it's the same thing as 'alt-right'. You'll save on keyboard bills and also not look like an idiot.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1S2kp-KXV0

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow

canpakes posted:

Speaking of that word why did people in C-SPAM (before it was the abuela fan club) always say "bimbo eruption"? Is that a term Hillary used or something when she was defending bill from accusations?

It was a phrase Rush Limbaugh popularized and was coined by former Clinton operative Betsey Wright to describe the various accusations of sexual assault, rape, and infidelity against Bill Clinton that kept surfacing in the 90s.

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

fits my needs posted:

Man I'm loving these hot takes you guys are compiling from the alt-right

thanks, we will keep them coming so check back later for more!!!

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

a bone to pick posted:

Weird how the left keeps saying everyone on the right are spreading conspiracy theories while they have their minions believing Russia is controlling the elections in an effort to kill the Jews lol.

Also the left says the right uses fear as a tactic. Isn't that rich?

Also Trump eats babies. There's a video of it.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

The true secret of politics is this:
Your right is your right and your left is your left.
If you spin 180, your right was your left and your left was your right.

The only way to logically reconcile these things is that the right and the left are the same thing!

By this truth:
The Democrats claim to hate Republicans, but this means that Democrats hate Democrats.
The Republicans claim to hate Democrats, but this means that Republicans hate Republicans.

Therefore everyone hates themselves!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Pretty sure it was a bumba-clot.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

hillary pondar.i.p.a

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
the political connotations for left and right were coined during the french revolution to denote which side of the room got to wear silk pantys and which side had to take them off and have grapes blown up their rear end thru a tube

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I love that the Democratic Party is the one trying to rustle up some dormant Cold War paranoia in 2016. Definitely a party worth supporting.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Its great that alt right has become the new boogieman.

Congrats 4chan on making it big

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

a bone to pick posted:

Weird how the left keeps saying everyone on the right are spreading conspiracy theories while they have their minions believing Russia is controlling the elections in an effort to kill the Jews lol.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
I like to think of myself as a moderate, but I'm p sure that if I'd had the great misfortune of being born in the ME or the US I'd have no other choice but to join a hardcore communist guerilla

SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe

whoflungpoop posted:

the political connotations for left and right were coined during the french revolution to denote which side of the room got to wear silk pantys and which side had to take them off and have grapes blown up their rear end thru a tube

At some point we all get Catholic it is a true ✞ to bear.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

canpakes posted:

The alt right already took Pepe the frog and are working on Cucky pizzone

Cucky Pizzone = Colin Powell

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

whoflungpoop posted:

look how far we've come now we kno u can thread the grapes 2gether and get them back

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Roylicious posted:

I would vote for Colin Powell in a heartbeat

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

I like to think of myself as a moderate, but I'm p sure that if I'd had the great misfortune of being born in the ME or the US I'd have no other choice but to join a hardcore communist guerilla

People tried that, they were called Bernie Bros

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Whens the next debate

Homeroom Fingering
Apr 25, 2009

The secret history (((they))) don't want you to know
Sept 26th is the first one. First presidential debate I intend to ever watch. It ought to be hilariously stupid, like the political equivalent of two retarded kids having a slap fight.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

tetsul posted:

Sept 26th is the first one. First presidential debate I intend to ever watch. It ought to be hilariously stupid, like the political equivalent of two retarded kids having a slap fight.

I am hoping for a Frisky Dingo style double KO.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

tetsul posted:

and then one of the kid horks up half her lung and collapses, dildos rolling out of her pantleg, all over the stage

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
My understanding of the russian connection is there was a trace of a computer named after an infamous soviet person, but I can't remember who. It didn't really look like something a russian person would do, name their computer after a lesser known stalin underling who did some distasteful poo poo during the soviet era, but I feel like thats totally something a westerner who was disillusioned of all government would do

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

dookifex_maximus posted:

My understanding of the russian connection is there was a trace of a computer named after an infamous soviet person, but I can't remember who. It didn't really look like something a russian person would do, name their computer after a lesser known stalin underling who did some distasteful poo poo during the soviet era, but I feel like thats totally something a westerner who was disillusioned of all government would do

One of the side leaks had a PDF that had metadata indicating the file had undergone a file conversion through a Cyrillic-character language edition of Windows. That's it

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Boomstick Quaid posted:

a Cyrillic-character language edition of Windows. That's it

So russia, mongolia, bulgaria, what else ?

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

unpacked robinhood posted:

So russia, mongolia, bulgaria, what else ?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrillic_alphabets

Here you go hoss

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrillic_alphabets

doesn't have a convenient list but it has a lot of them, there's plenty all over the hellespont up into eastern europe

efb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
hmm, greedy transnational elites using american nationalism again to keep true liberal journos from publishing important evidence of the regimes crimes. i just hate that i'm a bad guy who supports the dumpster fire facetiously, but i'm still holding out for bernie

dookifex_maximus fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Sep 15, 2016

• Locked thread