Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

MizPiz posted:

Though, there are people identify to a specific product or brand to an almost cult-like degree.

There's a car in Calgary with a license plate saying "BUY A MAC."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogmonster
Oct 17, 2007

The Bogey is a philosopher who knows

Here's some ugly people who are also in politics and therefore can be blamed for capitalism

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Woodenlung posted:

I did not realize my favorite thread was back. So I am cross posting from the idiots from social medias thread

Guy goes to Thailand and snapchats friends.
:nws: :nws: :nws:

https://twitter.com/JackWilky_95/status/775052877496737792

I don't have a twitter account so I can't see it but I'll wager it's ladyboys, right? You think ladyboys are awkward?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

MageMage posted:

I don't have a twitter account so I can't see it but I'll wager it's ladyboys, right? You think ladyboys are awkward?

rofl

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Bogmonster posted:

Here's some ugly people who are also in politics and therefore can be blamed for capitalism

Ooh reminds me of this guy

Sorry about the tinypic url, for some reason Imgur will not accept this file.

Some British politician from what I assume is the 70s, probably a child molester because it seems like all of them diddled kids at some point.

Axeman Jim
Nov 21, 2010

The Canadians replied that they would rather ride a moose.

twistedmentat posted:

Ooh reminds me of this guy

Sorry about the tinypic url, for some reason Imgur will not accept this file.

Some British politician from what I assume is the 70s, probably a child molester because it seems like all of them diddled kids at some point.

His name was Cyril Smith and yes he was a child molester.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Holy poo poo, but not surprising. He looks like some cartoon version of a child molester come to life.

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

twistedmentat posted:

Holy poo poo, but not surprising. He looks like some cartoon version of a child molester come to life.

It was the Jimmy Savile approach: just look like a cartoon child molester and people will just assume you're not actually one. Worked a treat for decades.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Teddybear posted:

It was the Jimmy Savile approach: just look like a cartoon child molester and people will just assume you're not actually one. Worked a treat for decades.

Yea, it's not surprising those two were buddies.

MIght as well finish off my bronies

hoverhanding your gently caress pony

Spoiled for NWS. I really hope that guys kid was taken away

I had sex with all these plushies!

But still an rear end in a top hat

What are girl bronies called?

Bronies have truely taken over MLP

I think you need to learn more lessons from Cartoons for kids buddy, you probably shouldn't react violently to criticism

I don't know who's worse, Lord Cloppington, Wannabe Neo, or the Horsefucking Kid.

I am creeped out that there is a woman that looks old enough to be everyones mom here. Also all adult sized MLP shirts are loving terrible.

Merrie me

Bronies tried to say the hole was to use it like a puppet, becauase they are in denial that they're all horsefuckers. The creator stepped in and said "no its for your dick"

So much going on here

Dude in the beret thinks he's Boon from Fallout New Vegas.

I like how they hired a magician to preform at their brony meet.

Bronycon prostitution

Sure you are buddy.

A classic, and i doubt this guys hair is slicked back by gel.

I love the soft focus on this

This guy sells weed at Bronycon

No, i will not deal with it

The girl in the white tank is seriously reconsidering the path her life has taken

I love how this guy's beard is lopsided. Guys who cannot maintain their beards do not deserve beards

He's so happy to be surrounded by his friends

Isn't there a whole bunch of pics of this guy?

The gently caress?

Again, the gently caress? Well, at least he isn't saying "love knows no race, no size, no gender, no religion, no age".

Hahah, lets pretend to rape a pony, becuase rape is funny, right guys?

I need Mens Rights because no one stands up for Bronies that photoshop pictures of ponies that want to rape them

How often do you think this guy was chosen for point positions in formation?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

:nws:I'm surprised you didn't include this one.:nws:

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

I'm the disapproving people on the left.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I think my favorite Brony pictures are when there's a group shot and you spot a girl suddenly rethinking her life choices right then and there. Never gets old, each time I see one.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Goddamn, the blue one has a chin you could use as a shovel.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

MageMage posted:

It probably has more to do with the "Snapchats friends" part.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

well, now i have it in my archive.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

twistedmentat posted:

What are girl bronies called?
You don't have to call them, you just shake a bottle of Seroquel or Abilify and just wait.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
they're called "pegasisters" but you would be forgiven for not knowing that because they're mostly imaginary

rare footage of girl bronies https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Woodenlung posted:

I did not realize my favorite thread was back. So I am cross posting from the idiots from social medias thread

Guy goes to Thailand and snapchats friends.
:nws: :nws: :nws:

https://twitter.com/JackWilky_95/status/775052877496737792

Haha I like this guy

Lamprey Cannon
Jul 23, 2011

by exmarx

Tetracube posted:

they're called "pegasisters" but you would be forgiven for not knowing that because they're mostly imaginary

rare footage of girl bronies https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ

Whenever I'd seen this video in the past, it was always accompanied by a poo poo-ton of posts saying 'I only made it thirty seconds in', or whatever. This is the first time I've actually watched it. Seriously? Did none of you ever do theater in high school? This is what a solid 80% of people in there were like.

Now, that's not to say that high school wasn't intrinsically AUG, but hey.

And for your benefit, I include a whole bunch of nerds:

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lamprey Cannon posted:

Whenever I'd seen this video in the past, it was always accompanied by a poo poo-ton of posts saying 'I only made it thirty seconds in', or whatever. This is the first time I've actually watched it. Seriously? Did none of you ever do theater in high school? This is what a solid 80% of people in there were like.

it's actually terrible because we all used to be like that

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Lamprey Cannon posted:

I never really understood people saying they could only watch 30 seconds of videos like that, I mean there's not really anything happening that would make you sick or light-headed or whatever. Maybe if it was particularly boring or obnoxious without sating your morbid curiosity, then you'd stop watching or just not watch at all. Or maybe I'm just a broken person and that's why I read every page of long, dead threads with hundreds of pages.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Lamprey Cannon posted:

The gently caress you talkin about? It says right there, "Cool Guys."

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Munchables posted:

I never really understood people saying they could only watch 30 seconds of videos like that, I mean there's not really anything happening that would make you sick or light-headed or whatever. Maybe if it was particularly boring or obnoxious without sating your morbid curiosity, then you'd stop watching or just not watch at all. Or maybe I'm just a broken person and that's why I read every page of long, dead threads with hundreds of pages.

Because they are annoying with their overacting tweeness

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKcAYMb5uk4

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

MageMage posted:

Well 17 pages was a good run

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Lamprey Cannon posted:

Don't poo poo talk the Masters of Doom. Those are some cool drat dudes right there.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

twistedmentat posted:

Yea, it's not surprising those two were buddies.

But still an rear end in a top hat

He's less creepy as a serial killer.

quote:

So much going on here

Black men cannot wear trilbys, either.

quote:

Of course he does.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

quote:

I'm 24 years old. This is what I love.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

twistedmentat posted:

Whitlam
Aug 2, 2014

Some goons overreact. Go figure.

Skarsnik posted:

Well 17 pages was a good run

It's not the ladyboy that's the AUG, it's the way the English prick is treating her (him?). If you have feelings about people being treated with respect, probably don't watch it would be my advice.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Whitlam posted:

It's not the ladyboy that's the AUG, it's the way the English prick is treating her (him?). If you have feelings about people being treated with respect, probably don't watch it would be my advice.

Seems she's having a good enough time to me. Gets to play on her phone and everything.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

No more ladyboy posts. If he can't suss out what was AUG about that, boo hoo, but you guys don't have to each individually reply to an offending post. It's annoying, don't do it.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

My favorite thing about this shot is John Cormac is wearing a tshirt tucked into what looks like a swimsuit.

From the "Dear lord I hope you don't breed" files. Imagine that that poor kid would constantly have to deal with his mom constantly going "are you gay yet?"

Knowing hipsters, he didn't wash his beard before or after

You think they have autism or just dressing like they do?

Does the owner think this is either sexy or would make customers hungry?

Black socks and shorts, its a big of a crime as fedora wearing.

The floor shitter and son of cheeto Hitler together at last!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCIUfek7y2M
I will never, ever understand why Sonic is so insanely popular among younger people. It hasn't had a decent game since the early 90s, long before most of these kids were born, and pretty much anything that has been released since the early 2000s has been utter poo poo.

twistedmentat has a new favorite as of 16:23 on Sep 15, 2016

pookerbug
Jan 21, 2006

the vitreous humourist

Wow. That's right up there with the skid-marked masturbation chair.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

pookerbug posted:

Wow. That's right up there with the skid-marked masturbation chair.

Yea, but that was from human interaction, this is just neglect.

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

Lamprey Cannon posted:

They get a pass because they made commader keen

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

twistedmentat posted:

Yea, but that was from human interaction, this is just neglect.

Neglect, or just the 70's? I mean shag was all the rage....

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

I'm not disputing whether or not he belongs here (I haven't seen a non-AUG fandom tattoo), but I can't help but think there's a minute chance this guy might actually be awesome.

• Locked thread