Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I played Mario 64 and got to 44 stars and then I played Titan Quest but that just made me want to play Diablo instead so now I'm debating between Diablo and WoW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

Am I missing something with the week 2 final boss. All of my attacks do like 2 to 3 damage.

i cant exactly remember his gimmick but IIRC you gotta kill all the taboo noise he throws until he steps in to the fight. if im not mistaken the only way to deal considerable damage to taboo noise is hit them when you have the green puck, so eat some high sync food and try to reach good puck pass chains.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

ArfJason posted:

i always aassumed that neku was the Monkey and his clothes always had the stylings and colors of Jupiter of the Monkey, which isnt super high bravery, but still. gently caress mus rattus

Yea i think hes wearing a all Jupiter of the Monkey stuff and one of the item descriptions says it's his favorite brand

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ArfJason posted:

i cant exactly remember his gimmick but IIRC you gotta kill all the taboo noise he throws until he steps in to the fight. if im not mistaken the only way to deal considerable damage to taboo noise is hit them when you have the green puck, so eat some high sync food and try to reach good puck pass chains.

i dont know anything about the game you guys are talking about and it sounds batshit

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bobnumerotres posted:

i dont know anything about the game you guys are talking about and it sounds batshit

you should learn

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

Oohhh the light puck thing helped so much. And I realized you could dodge most of his upper screen attacks by switching vertical planes with teleport and beat him this morning. On to week 3

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm late for my friend's birthday because I was following traffic laws in GTA V and a 10 minute mission took me 45.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm late for my friend's birthday because I was following traffic laws in GTA V and a 10 minute mission took me 45.

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Gonna play a few credits of Ketsui then probably start Rogue Galaxy back up

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Awesome

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Siting in the park playing Picross 3D Round 2.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

120 Star Challenge still going strong tonight. :mario:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDVH4ScPpZk

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
sit-ting on a park bench... play-ing picross round 2-- in three dimensions

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

titan quest, watching a lot of pro starcraft. legacy of the void made it a lot more fun to watch now that the boring 5 minutes of nothing at the start was removed

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
probably n++ an d ace attorney 6 op

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

Metal Gear Solid V to check in on my FOB item development and watching a streamer getting salty on Overwatch

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Gonna finish aa5 and then maybe some sm64. Hoping to hit 30 stars before October comes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Just reached my first construction challenge and I slowly backed away from my 3ds

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Rocket League Rumble mode most likely.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

i cant wait to get this on pc

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Evil Eagle posted:

Oh gently caress is that out?!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Definitely some Titan Quest... I'm considering starting over so I can be a Warfare/Dream because I was debating that or Warfare/Nature and then regretted my decision like 5 seconds after locking in Nature, but I think I'll at least give Nature more of a chance before I do.

Might also go back to CK2 now that it's good again. With the insane optimization settings I may finally try to do a full 769-1453 game.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no shame in getting tqdefiler to respec your mastery, the game should've really had that option.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

frank.club posted:

Oh gently caress is that out?!

Yes and it's funny as hell.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Evil Eagle posted:

Yes and it's funny as hell.

Oh hell yes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

King of Fighters and then some TWEWY later. I got stuck on the day 3 (or 4?) Beat boss and havent played in a few days. I think Im close to the end, any other time I would probably do post-game stuff but I think Ill stop cold and prepare for epic DQVII marathons next week.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

King of Fighters and then some TWEWY later. I got stuck on the day 3 (or 4?) Beat boss and havent played in a few days. I think Im close to the end, any other time I would probably do post-game stuff but I think Ill stop cold and prepare for epic DQVII marathons next week.

The post game stuff is pretty cool and unless you want to get perfect ranks on all the optional boss fights it's not very grindy

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
you absolutely will check out the post game content. its not just a beefed up boss fight

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
RE4 HD Remake on Steam

Hot take zone: this game still rules but i think the Wii version is the way to go, the pointer controls feel so much better than M+KB or a gamepad are feeling right now. maybe if the mouse sensitivity didn't have such a low cap

still excited to keep going though, i've bee slacking on games hardcore the last couple of weeks so hopefully this gets the blood pumping again

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rocket league rumble is fully sick and a must play

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
is that a free patch/update? If so im gonna get up in that

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Meteos

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rediscover posted:

is that a free patch/update? If so im gonna get up in that

yeah it is free

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

fantasy life nd hyrule warriors

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I spent all day yesterday playing Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter, and today I'm feeling like a CRPG but I can't decide which one. Maybe I'll finally buy the Pillars of Eternity expansions, but I've got a bunch I haven't put any time into and I've also been kinda feeling like replaying the Dragon Age series, or at least the first one, for some reason. Who knows.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I ended up playing a bunch of DOA5 with a buddy and that game kind of kicks a lot of rear end and I might buy it.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Divinity Original Sin and EDF

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Got Wario Land 3 with my Nintendo rewards coins and I know I must have played this game at some point because WL2 probably ties with Donkey Kong for my favorite game boy game ever but man I don't remember any of this stuff. Totally forgot there was a day/night cycle among other things... looking forward to playing through this one , big-time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
Starting TWEWY, never played it but I hear its really good