Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Pillowpants posted:

I'm so disillusioned right now. How can this be happening?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TVmtli2iYQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

:yikes:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Baloogan posted:

trump is going to win and I will scream

Like you aren't going to do that regardless of the outcome.

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

fart blood posted:

Everyone should be upset about this.

on the other hand, if hillary can't find enough competent people to win this election she'd probably be poo poo at running the country too

trump's just way better than this and all of the sarcastic liberal "all the best people" quips were actually rooted in fear that it was actually true

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

:wow:

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I should have known something was horribly wrong when my mom asked me about the alt-right

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

https://twitter.com/lucykpick/status/776470636600459265

which one of you is this

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Kurtofan posted:

Peter Thiel to the Supreme Court

What the hell are this guy's qualifications? He clerked for a year after law school, and....?

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

gently caress off lucy i posted it in here first

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lol gently caress

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

Fullhouse posted:

this DEFINITELY doesn't matter

I'm curious how Ryan justifies championing a party whose base utterly loving despises him

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

GobiasIndustries posted:

What the hell are this guy's qualifications? He clerked for a year after law school, and....?

He doesn't have any :ssh:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

paranoid randroid posted:

unless the Trump household has some serious consequences for not doing your homework, i think he means capital punishment

there's a pile of disobedient trump kids buried out back at the mar-a-lago

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

GobiasIndustries posted:

Wants to become immortal by injecting the blood of the young.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

sorry i posted the wrong one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1iKiX-58Ao

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Supreme Court is a lifetime appointment, so obviously the best tactical move is to go with the immortal.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Pillowpants posted:

I'm so disillusioned right now. How can this be happening?

Hillary spent more money on the election than Trump.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Schnorkles posted:

who knows

dems are going to need record minority turnout.

All of the current available statistics show the democratic problem right now is turning out their white people

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

GobiasIndustries posted:

He's rich therefore he's better than you.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Senjuro posted:

538's nowcast has Hillary down to the bare minimum of states required to win. :smithicide:

This is a good thing. This will make all the reluctant and unenthusiastic Hillary voters realize they have to get off their rear end and vote in November whether they like it or not. This will probably make some number of Republicans get out and vote for Hillary instead of staying home or doing some other kind of #NeverTrump write-in bullshit. As it was last week, people who don't like either candidate could be assured that the only candidate who actually serve as president was probably going to win. Now if they want it to stay that way they have to do something about it.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Benny D posted:

All of the current available statistics show the democratic problem right now is turning out their white people

which is why they're gonna need record minority turnout

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

JHomer722 posted:

the debates will matter, right guys? right? :smith:

Nothing matters.

shiksa posted:

i think that's honestly how [Trump] thinks

Let me stop you right there.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

breaklaw posted:

This is a good thing. This will make all the reluctant and unenthusiastic Hillary voters realize they have to get off their rear end and vote in November whether they like it or not. This will probably make some number of Republicans get out and vote for Hillary instead of staying home or doing some other kind of #NeverTrump write-in bullshit. As it was last week, people who don't like either candidate could be assured that the only candidate who actually serve as president was probably going to win. Now if they want it to stay that way they have to do something about it.

This is actually good news.... for bitcoinHillary!

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

JHomer722 posted:

the debates will matter, right guys? right? :smith:

yes they will

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Joementum posted:

Supreme Court is a lifetime appointment, so obviously the best tactical move is to go with the immortal.

This is very compelling logic.

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

frankenfreak posted:

Am I wrong or does "optimistic" not even begin to describe a 3.5% target growth in this day and age?

The US GDP has not seen 4% annual growth since the 1990s.

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.
This is just to cheer everyone up.

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

:unsmith:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

breaklaw posted:

lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
we're gonna get trump, just like brexit. gonna be a suprize and horrify a generation

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.

breaklaw posted:

good job diversifying your portfolio of terrible opinions

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Baloogan posted:

we're gonna get trump, just like brexit. gonna be a suprize and horrify a generation

gonna be pretty cool to watch the entire anglosphere poo poo itself to death

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

There is absolutely no good news about the race for anyone who doesn't support Donald Trump in the last two days. The race is tied or a very narrow hillary lead with a precarious EC firewall. I've been an ardent "calm the gently caress down guys" poster, but this election is basically on a knife's edge as of right now.

Monmouth is a good pollster. CNN is a good pollster. Q is a good pollster. NYT is an excellent pollster. The numbers are legit, HRC is in trouble.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Uh, so which other group is punishing people with gas chambers besides Nazis that makes that explanation OK?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

And to be clear, I'd like Pennsylvania, NH, and Colorado polling as of this point before I get too confident of there being any firewall.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

fart blood posted:

I think it's White Vengeance. Seriously, a black guy won and they just loving snapped. Now it's scorched earth for the election, no ifs ands, or buts.

That already didn't work with Romney. And Nate is a loving hack

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

you guys realize the election isn't tomorrow, right

i reiterate: polls will give you brain damage. stop :derp: and go take a bath

vote on election day

nate sux

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

update from your standard trump voter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSJAvFvOc0s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Uh, so which other group is punishing people with gas chambers besides Nazis that makes that explanation OK?

• Locked thread