Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

FishBulb posted:

So not a single new item has been data mined yet? Nerds are slipping. We had entire quest chains before. Come on!

I've had a script running since the patch to check the manifest daily and it still hasn't updated. It appears Bungie was smart enough to not push it live ahead of time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

FishBulb posted:

What do titans get like oversized hockey jerseys?

Titans just dress like kevin smith

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

ohrwurm posted:

Titans just dress like kevin smith

That's actually exactly what i was picturing

xzzy posted:

I've had a script running since the patch to check the manifest daily and it still hasn't updated. It appears Bungie was smart enough to not push it live ahead of time.

I don't know if you're serious or not but I just really want to know what cool trials guns ill never get they are putting in this time.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

FishBulb posted:

I don't know if you're serious or not but I just really want to know what cool trials guns ill never get they are putting in this time.

Yeah, I have a little web page I use for looking at gun stats that I wrote a ways back. Bungie publishes their entire item database via an api, which is how all the various weapon databases out there get their data. So I do the same thing and have been keeping an eye on it.

But no updates yet!

It's actually a pretty cool thing for Bungie to do.. finding the download url is kind of a pain but once you sort that out you get a sqlite database of everything in the game. Well, except for 'Classified' items which occasionally show up for unrevealed exotics. The Sleeper was 'Classified' for a while for example.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Are there not even any classified items yet? They're really changing their procedures.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I'm surprised no one has reported the DB exploding with new classified items yet, but there's always time for another patch on Tuesday.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Not that I can tell, the database they're distributing now is identical to the one we got for the April DLC.

But I only pay attention to guns.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Check my spoiler tagged post from a bit back

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

FishBulb posted:

Are there not even any classified items yet? They're really changing their procedures.

I can't move my tresspasser around via app due to it being classified

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

ohrwurm posted:

I can't move my tresspasser around via app due to it being classified

If you had a private email server you could move classified materials around all you want.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Will the ROI raid be available from launch, or will it drop a few days after Tuesday?

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

hitchensgoespop posted:

Will the ROI raid be available from launch, or will it drop a few days after Tuesday?

Friday at 10 am taco time

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

xzzy posted:

I want warlocks to get the grunge armor set, torn jeans and an unbuttoned flannel. T-shirt with the Nirvana smiley face logo.
That would suit me pretty drat fine since my Warlock basically looks like Curt Cobain, Space Wizard already.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

If you had a private email server you could move classified materials around all you want.

:vince:

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Apparently a bunch of perks have leaked somehow so that should keep me happy for a bit.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Sylphosaurus posted:

That would suit me pretty drat fine since my Warlock basically looks like Curt Cobain, Space Wizard already.

:thejoke:

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

Sylphosaurus posted:

The gently caress?
Kurt*

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Lol double skips and improved skip grenade, okay.......

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

"Feeling blue: Everything you see has a blue tint."

Ok

Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

Nirvana sucked.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

"World turned upside down: Everything you see is inverted along the X axis."

Are we sure these are all perks? That seems like a debuff from a boss or something.

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe

Emron posted:

Are we sure these are all perks? That seems like a debuff from a boss or something.

Grayscale – Everything you see is in shades of gray.

I'm going to guess debuffs.

e: last hope is listed as a new perk but I have multiple trials boots with it.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Neo Helbeast posted:

Grayscale – Everything you see is in shades of gray.

I'm going to guess debuffs.

There's another one called Golden Age that makes everything sepia too.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

Bettyspagh3tt1 posted:

The gently caress?
Kurt*
Yeah, gently caress autocorrect on phones..

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Emron posted:

These are for those artifacts you can buy for Eververse to add visual effects, I'm pretty sure.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Hulk Krogan posted:

Nirvana sucked.

Worst thing to happen to music tbqh.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
my mom and i were riding the car together when i was like 16 and i think it was Creed - Higher on the radio and she turned to me and asked me if it was kirk cobane singing and i was like "no wtf lmao" and she felt bad for not knowing about popular bands and i felt bad several years later for lmaoing my own mom.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Today some streamer was playing crucible and got a weird particle effect around his head randomly. It's account wide, and survives changing characters and even closing out the game and logging back in. Looks like a bug with some buff we're going to get

https://clips.twitch.tv/mr_amplified/HilariousLapwingTheRinger

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
There are special artifacts that add visual filters for retards to use when making sweet montages and taking camera shots. Because apparently you can't add these to footage you take with a software program ITYOOL 2016

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Why would I ever want to invert my x axis visually though? Is it just for the Crota Solo Inverted Using Bop It Controller crowd?

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Emron posted:

Why would I ever want to invert my x axis visually though? Is it just for the Crota Solo Inverted Using Bop It Controller crowd?

I assume so, unless they want Nightfall to be even worse than trickle

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

New nightfall modifier "Sun Don't Shine." Your guardian crams their own head up their rear end and you have to complete the strike shooting backwards with a 100% black screen.

The Vinja Ninja
Mar 16, 2006

Sometimes, time beats you.

cvnvcnv posted:

Worst thing to happen to music tbqh.

That's why I themed my guardian after Nickleback, Musics Savior and king.

I wonder if there will be Dogs infested with SIVA since we have lots of dogs in the Destiny universe now.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

xzzy posted:

New nightfall modifier "Sun Don't Shine." Your guardian crams their own head up their rear end and you have to complete the strike shooting backwards with a 100% black screen.

I've done this already in one of the raids.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Roman posted:

Today some streamer was playing crucible and got a weird particle effect around his head randomly. It's account wide, and survives changing characters and even closing out the game and logging back in. Looks like a bug with some buff we're going to get

Is that streamer playing from the stewardess seats on an airplane

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

Emron posted:

360 inverted no scope

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
If there is an artifact that turns all my pvp maps into "night time" then that would be my new meta.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.

Emron posted:

Adds more crazy game modes people can come up with in Private Matches.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Roman posted:

Apparently it's this expansion's ARG http://owlsector.bungie.net/#en

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Brilliance 3.2 has been transmitted to me

• Locked thread