Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Wicker Man posted:

Does never leaving your apartment count as a square jar?

eventually u just get up and go for a long bike ride and arrive somewhere. who knows where but u do arrive no doubt about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

personable decorum posted:

No one knows what it's like to live inside a jar until you're standing at the bar serving the whiskey =/

personable decorum posted:

eventually u just get up and go for a long bike ride and arrive somewhere. who knows where but u do arrive no doubt about it

are you getting these from a markov generator

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I hope obese people lose weight so their health improves but until then I will laugh if someone makes a funny joke. I don't get angry when people make fun of me for being ugly.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I dont care if youre ugly, i would still make love in you

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I appreciate that but I'm not ugly in the "he's not a handsome guy he's just plain and maybe his nose is big" I mean ugly in a "children weep when i walk by" kind of way.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
children are always weeping about something

Android Lust
Sep 2, 2012

When I was in 8th grade I was a bit chubby and my then girlfriend was over at my house while we were hanging out in my basement and she was like "If you show me your abs I'll show you my boobs". I largely blame this experience on why I am 25 years old and still have never seen boobs outside of the internet.

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

LethalGeek posted:

We make fun of austism/MRAs/Bronies/whatever else that all stem from people with severe mental issues. We constantly poo poo on the people in TCC. I know we've made fun of poor & rich people I just can't think of a specific instance.

But soon as someone goes LOL FATS people lose their minds :shrug:

modern progressivism dictates that being fat is like being black, it's something you're born to be and you can never change it

coincidentally no one respects modern progressivism much to the sorrow of chubby DND/QCS would-be intellectuals

in short whatever bimbo said "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" was spot loving on way to go toots

edit: good for you vvvvv

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
I am fat and full of shame.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Years ago, I had a conversation with a group of my close male friends and the age old question came up: Can men and women really be just friends? My boy Otto said, “No way! Guys always want to sleep with their female friends.” My friend Steve interjected, “Of course! I have a platonic female friends and I love them to death.” But then my friend Yorell said, “Yes, men can have platonic female friends, but only with women that are unattractive. If she’s pretty, there is no way you can be just her friend. That doesn’t mean it’s not a genuine friendship, but if you get the opportunity to smash, you will. Unless … she’s ugly.”

The conversation continued with everyone adding in their opinions, but Yorell’s statement had me stunned. Throughout my life I have always had a bunch of close male friends. Ever since I was a little girl, members of the male species have always wanted to be my best friend. Obviously there’s something about me that all men love. I think I’ve finally figured it out: they love my fat! Did being plus-size instantly put me in the “ugly and unattractive” female friend category?

Come on, let’s be real about this: lots of men have a fat girl they hang out with, confide in about their insecurities and fears, and invite over for quality friendship time. Sometimes she’ll even spend the night. They love to cuddle and feel the jiggly warmth of her fat rolls. And, oh my God, she actually has breasts! Big ones, pretty ones! But she’s just his friend. His best friend. Right?

She’s funny, extremely intelligent and he loves her. He probably even secretly wants to sleep with her, but he can’t — she’s fat! His other male friends would never approve of his fat girlfriend because all men know if forced to choose one extreme, it is better to be miserable and bored with a beautiful woman who has a banging body than it is to be fulfilled and happy with a fat chick! Plus, a guy can always have a skinny woman as his main squeeze and keep the fat girl as the best friend, because his girlfriend would never think he would cheat on her with the Big Girl! Even though deep in her heart, his girlfriend knows that he loves and respects the fat girl in ways that she may never receive, she doesn’t mind. After all, she’s the catch.

After years of being the surrogate fat girlfriend for a bunch of guys that probably secretly love me, but won’t date me, you would think that I would be bitter. But I’m not. Actually, I feel blessed because I have become an expert on men and relationships. I get to know the inner workings of men in ways that most women never will. Men tell me everything! Even things that their male friends will never know about them, I know. From my close male friends that work on Wall Street all the way to my home boy that works in construction, I have the hearts of men. We don’t have romantic relationships, but I get their respect and love, which many times is more than the girlfriends that come and go in their lives ever will. (Also, before you write me saying “I am a big girl, and men love to date me,” trust me, I GET IT. I date all the time, and have plenty of male fans. But I’m referring to the guys who are afraid to go there, not the ones that go there all of the time.)

Recently, the long-term girlfriend of one of my male friends called me to see how things were going. I told her that I was trying to lose weight for health reasons and she said “Girl, you’re not hanging around my boyfriend when you lose weight. He loves you too much, and if you get thick I know I’m out of the picture!”

Now, I know she was just kidding, but it did make me think. While my weight has been a burden in some ways, it has also made people feel “safe.” Will losing weight mean that I will also lose the coveted position of being every man’s fat best friend? DANGER! BEWARE! All men watch out for the shrinking fat girl: You may actually fall in love!

As a joke, a friend of mine forwarded me an ad on Craigslist. A guy who described himself as shy and not able to meet women wanted a BBW (Big Beautiful Woman) to be his wingwoman. He was searching for an attractive, full-figured woman to go with him to bars and help him meet women. Of course I couldn’t resist applying for the job. Not because I was really interested, but because I wanted to know why he wanted a fat female best friend.

He told me that full-figured women are much more easy-going. He’s a former college athlete who plays ball overseas and he was tired of “model chicks,” because they were high-maintenance. So I asked him, “If you like the personality of a BBW, how about you put up an ad to date one?”

“drat, I never thought of that!” he responded.

Go figure. (No pun intended.)

I recently got a great Groupon deal to join an amazing gym. One day, while I was working out, I realized that I have the possibility to lose more than just weight. It’s not just the size of my waist that will change, but my relationships and the way people relate to me will change as well. I love all of my male friends, and I’ve been “one of the guys” for so long that I don’t know how to be anything else. What will I do if losing weight also means losing the place I have in my friends’ lives and their hearts? Am I ready for that?

Now, don’t get me wrong: plenty of men like plus-sized women and I meet them all the time. It’s not like I’m some ugly duckling that gets no play. At the same time, while most of my close male friends would say that they are not typically attracted to plus-size women, many of them have found themselves being attracted to my mind and spirit, but my weight may have held them back.

So this time the question is not Can men and women be friends? Instead, it’s Can men and former fat girls stay friends? We shall see. I haven’t lost any male friends yet, but I did lose five more pounds!

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Crazyeyes posted:

I am fat and full of shame.

One of the good ones.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Today in a traffic jam I let a fat woman pull out of a parking lot into traffic ahead of me.

You're welcome fat people.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

das crikstar
Dec 11, 2015

a glitzy recycle bin

This picture is that of Doug Walker aka That Guy with Glasses.
His wife is fat. If he is sexually attracted to her, isn't that all that matters? He knows what he likes. He likes woman who are fat. He does not listen to the ilk of society, he knows what he likes. And I respect that!

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

This is the good stuff

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

MisterPlastic posted:

His wife is fat. If he is sexually attracted to her, isn't that all that matters? He knows what he likes. He likes woman who are fat. He does not listen to the ilk of society, he knows what he likes. And I respect that!

Maybe he doesn't like her because she's fat, maybe he can see beyond her fat to how shiny she is?

Some dudes just love a shiny woman.

Just112
Aug 2, 2006
Eat the cookie its delicious.

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

Reading this with the voice in your skull.
Have to admit, when I clicked the "Images that prompted your sexual awakening" thread, I was SHOCKED to find nothing but pictures of 300+ lbs women.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Eat the cookie. Run the 3 minutes. It's 3 minutes for gently caress sake. Move your body you lazy prick.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Germstore posted:

Eat the cookie. Run the 3 minutes. It's 3 minutes for gently caress sake. Move your body you lazy prick.

That's a tiny loving cookie if a three minute run burns it off

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Guy Goodbody posted:

Maybe we could have a thread specifically about how dumb HAES is without general hatred of fat people.

impossible sir, besides, fat isnt good

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

MisterPlastic posted:

Maybe he likes her personality. Maybe they are friends. I guaran-drat-tee that if she lost the extra weight he'd still be able to maintain an erection. He'd even lie to her and tell her he likes her both ways while secretly praying that she doesn't gain it back.

I bet she'd like it if he had hair. Can't grow hair with a lifestyle change tho.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Like a light jog for 45 minutes is somewhere in the 300 calorie range. You ain't burning off those cookies. Just don't eat them. Don't eat them because they don't taste that good. You will feel better and gently caress those goddamn cookies, you won't give a poo poo the next time you're rock climbing or whatever.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

What type of galdurn cookies are you people eating. A normal sized cookie is less than 100 calories. Which admittedly is more than a three minute jog, but I was using fatties numbers.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Don't eat them drat cookies! gently caress them!

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

I'm gonna eat the cookie and you can't stop me, dad!

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Germstore posted:

I'm gonna eat the cookie and you can't stop me, dad!

I can't stop you. I can only say I care about you and I wish you wouldn't

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Germstore posted:

What type of galdurn cookies are you people eating. A normal sized cookie is less than 100 calories. Which admittedly is more than a three minute jog, but I was using fatties numbers.

fatties typically eat "Cookies" which is like an entire thing of raw cookie dough, a sleeve or more of bagged cookies or something else equally disgusting.

all those portrayals of some poor fat just trying to eat a single tiny chocolate chip cookie are 100% not what is happening with fat people and cookies.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
Now I want cookies.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Fat Shat Sings posted:

fatties typically eat "Cookies" which is like an entire thing of raw cookie dough, a sleeve or more of bagged cookies or something else equally disgusting.

all those portrayals of some poor fat just trying to eat a single tiny chocolate chip cookie are 100% not what is happening with fat people and cookies.

I remember watching a show about fat people in weight-loss isolation because they needed to lose weight before a surgery and this one guy at ~700 lbs was getting food smuggled in by his family. Four or five bags of Doritos or Cheetos and boxes of cookies every single day. They came in and confiscated it one day and he panicked and cried a little.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

And why are fatties pretending that body diversity can't exist without adiposy nightmares. Women in a healthy weight range can be slim or fit or average or muscly or a bit chubby, big breasts, small breasts, one big breast and one small breast (o'brien call her biggie smalls), big rear end, small rear end, round rear end, flat rear end. I could go on, and the same applies to men (except the big breasts part)

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Germstore posted:

Maybe he likes her personality. Maybe they are friends. I guaran-drat-tee that if she lost the extra weight he'd still be able to maintain an erection. He'd even lie to her and tell her he likes her both ways while secretly praying that she doesn't gain it back.

I bet she'd like it if he had hair. Can't grow hair with a lifestyle change tho.

I bet they gently caress and enjoy it just fine and like most couples yes, sometimes wish their partner were perfect, but nobody gets that so it doesn't matter.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

NomChompsky posted:

I bet they gently caress and enjoy it just fine and like most couples yes, sometimes wish their partner were perfect, but nobody gets that so it doesn't matter.

which would still mean he's with her despite of the fattieness and not because of it which was the whole point.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Everybody who is with anyone is with them despite of something so it literally doesn't loving matter hahahahaaha jesus christ i cannot believe you guys.

Enemy Ace
Mar 14, 2006
"We stain the sky. We fight a war in heaven."
Dump some fatties on a remote island, feed them meager amounts of food and make a reality show out of it.

"Lord of the Fats"

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

NomChompsky posted:

Everybody who is with anyone is with them despite of something so it literally doesn't loving matter hahahahaaha jesus christ i cannot believe you guys.

You did not have healthy relationships modeled for you in your childhood.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Carmant posted:

You're not, there's nothing wrong with being fat

Your just baiting now. Either post your pic or close the reverse troll thread IMO.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

NomChompsky posted:

which doesn't at all help the "lots of people are actual attracted to abhorrent fatties" argument, because if they are with them in spite of it they clearly aren't.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

You did not have healthy relationships modeled for you in your childhood.

Yeah recognizing that no relationship is perfect means I'm suuuuuuuuuuper hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Germstore posted:

which doesn't at all help the "lots of people are actual attracted to abhorrent fatties" argument, because if they are with them in spite of it they clearly aren't.

Some are, some aren't. The people who are with them in spite of it though are likely not disgusted, they just don't care. And if the choice is don't care or actively like it who gives a poo poo.

• Locked thread