Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

RVProfootballer posted:

Without seeing your full team, not positive, but I probably wouldn't do that, given the uncertainty about both when Charles will be back and whether Ware will have forced his way into a non-negligible amount of work once Charles is back.

Sorry, Here's my team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Gobias Ind. posted:

But Freeman wasn't picked in the first 3 rounds last year. Owners that drafted him this year made a huge investment in him, likely expecting RB1 value. There should be huge concerns about him returning that value at this point.

He's still an RB2/RB3 play, and I'll probably flex him this week, but I'm scared as hell about it.

Very true, I am one of those owners lol so maybe I am just talking myself into Freeman not busting. Kinda crazy though, I heard there was only two hundred yard rushers last week and over ten hundred yard receivers so it seems like RB production all around is down, at least for week 1.

I am still truly believing Freeman will be just fine, quote this when I'm dead wrong.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

RVProfootballer posted:

There were lots of warning signs about Freeman in the latter half of last year, it's not like people are just overreacting to one week where Coleman did marginally to meaningfully better than him.

But yeah, thanks for the heads up on Freeman's health, good info.

Yeah, the whole team fell off at the end of last year...even Julio. Let's not talk about the end of last year :smith:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

MacheteZombie posted:

Sorry, Here's my team

Yeah, you'd be a little too light at WR without Amari, I think, regardless of the value not being great. But having a core group of Nuk, Robinson, and Cooper is phenomenal, and quality enough to not be as worried about quantity.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

RVProfootballer posted:

Yeah, you'd be a little too light at WR without Amari, I think, regardless of the value not being great. But having a core group of Nuk, Robinson, and Cooper is phenomenal, and quality enough to not be as worried about quantity.

Cool I sent the counter, so hopefully he bites!

MarquisDeCarabas
Jun 16, 2012
Somebody did it. Somebody added Lynch in my 12-person money league. Awesome.

And I hesitantly declined the Ingram for Forte trade.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

MarquisDeCarabas posted:

Somebody did it. Somebody added Lynch in my 12-person money league. Awesome.

Lynch is owned in two of the three leagues I'm in. Somebody actually used their waiver claim on him this past week.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Also owned in my 12 team league and the league is honestly super competitive with no real dummies.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
It's not unpossible that Karlos Williams could be on my WW list in a week or two as his suspension comes to an end. Sometimes you just gotta swing for the fences man.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
The rookie in my bar league was kinda hammered at the bar Saturday night and saw Lynch was available. She asked another guy in our league if she should add him and he said sure if you have someone you want to drop. So she dropped Mike Wallace for Lynch.

Monday the same guy picked up Wallace.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Forever_Peace posted:

It's not unpossible that Karlos Williams could be on my WW list in a week or two as his suspension comes to an end. Sometimes you just gotta swing for the fences man.

Fst Karlos is too fat to make it to the fences. Because he's fat.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Sataere posted:

Fst Karlos is too fat to make it to the fences. Because he's fat.

I want to believe in Fat Karlos

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Also, just saw on NFL Network from Rapaport that Watkins is supposed to play, doctors reported no structural problems and that it is going to be a pain management issue for Watkins. Ugh, this is making my head hurt.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Keith Atherton posted:

The rookie in my bar league was kinda hammered at the bar Saturday night and saw Lynch was available. She asked another guy in our league if she should add him and he said sure if you have someone you want to drop. So she dropped Mike Wallace for Lynch.

Keith Atherton posted:

I'm imagining the most lecherous :getin: while he was making the recommendation.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

MrSargent posted:

I want to believe in Fat Karlos

We all want to believe in fat Karlos. But he will just break your heart, much like the cholesterol is breaking his arterial walls. Because he is fat.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

MrSargent posted:

Also, just saw on NFL Network from Rapaport that Watkins is supposed to play, doctors reported no structural problems and that it is going to be a pain management issue for Watkins. Ugh, this is making my head hurt.

Yeah, dunno where I'm going to start him. Definitely Decker over Sammy in one league, but I don't think I can stomach someone like Kerley or John Brown over him.

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

Hey guys! I'm having a good time, what about you?

I like to use Vegas odds for a lot of my lineup decisions, and this week SF @ CAR is projected to be a bit of a blowout which is tearing me apart. J Stewart could get a ton of touches, and I'm sure they'll rein Cam back a bit if the score is in their favor, but I'm still too hesitant to put him in over my other RBs (David Johnson, Spencer Ware, LeSean McCoy).

I suppose if nothing else maybe he'll put in an awesome game and I can trade him away to fix my trash heap WR situation.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

RVProfootballer posted:

Yeah, dunno where I'm going to start him. Definitely Decker over Sammy in one league, but I don't think I can stomach someone like Kerley or John Brown over him.

Yeah I'm currently debating whether to start him or Devonta. This wasn't how it was supposed to be!!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
I tried to trade my friend's idiot cousin Sammy Watkins for Dez Bryant. He declined, and now he just dropped Dez for Jermaine Kearse.

This, among other reasons, is why you don't play on NFL.com: their can't cut list is like the top 10 picks and that's it.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Hope you've got a nice waiver priority or all your faab left!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
That's some transactions

Only registered members can see post attachments!

pizza valentine
Sep 19, 2007

DON'T FAKE THE FUNK
Grimey Drawer
Haha why did he have Goff in the first place?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

pizza valentine posted:

Haha why did he have Goff in the first place?

#1 overall pick, duh. More valuable than Zeke!

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
News Alert: I don't give a gently caress about who Matthew Berry loves or hates.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

A friend is starting Woodhead over Gurley this week based on Berry's love/hate list.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
People can do whatever they want. I just don't want my phone to tell me.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I didn't need five will he or won't he? updates regarding Sammy Watkins either. Sleeperbot needs a section where I put in my teams and only update me on those players.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Edit nevermind brandon marshall is not dead

Santheb fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Sep 16, 2016

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Ware and Cooper might not be enough. Ware and Maclin is an insult, yes.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Santheb posted:

Thinking I might be able to trade Ware and a WR to the Charles owner for David Johnson. Would Maclin be an insulting offer? He also lost Keenan Allen last week.

I could offer Cooper but that feels like overpaying.

Cooper isn't an overpay - it's worth a shot but I wouldn't take it if I were the DJ owner. Maclin would be a bad offer.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Gobias Ind. posted:

Cooper isn't an overpay - it's worth a shot but I wouldn't take it if I were the DJ owner. Maclin would be a bad offer.

Gotcha. All moot anyway now that Marshall just came back and caught a 20 yard pass. I'm terrible at trade evaluating so its good to know where Cooper stands, as I guess I had him overvalued.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Santheb posted:

Gotcha. All moot anyway now that Marshall just came back and caught a 20 yard pass. I'm terrible at trade evaluating so its good to know where Cooper stands, as I guess I had him overvalued.

Cooper's really good, but DJ is probably gonna be the RB1.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Santheb posted:

I think it's that Ware goes back to being a handcuff in a week or two, and then you're asking to swap someone's top half of the first round pick in DJ for your 3rd rounder in Cooper.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Gobias Ind. posted:

Cooper's really good, but DJ is probably gonna be the RB1.

Just out of curiosity, would Ware + Hopkins get the job done? I don't think he's in the business of selling now anyway. I've gotta unload some of these receivers eventually for a back though. Just got too many of them, though one of them is Watkins and he seems to be pretty gimpy at the moment..

Edit: true. I'm hoping Ware will still see some time once JC comes back but I'm also trying to get rid of him while he's still a thing.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Santheb posted:

Just out of curiosity, would Ware + Hopkins get the job done? I don't think he's in the business of selling now anyway. I've gotta unload some of these receivers eventually for a back though. Just got too many of them, though one of them is Watkins and he seems to be pretty gimpy at the moment..

Now that's a fair offer.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Santheb posted:

That's a fair offer that would definitely be worth considering.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Thanks dudes! I appreciate the input.

That's a stupid 8 man league so even if I did trade Hopkins I'd still have Antonio Brown going every week.

Santheb fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Sep 16, 2016

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Would probably be tough for him to accept, i know it would be for me. Especially after losing Keenan Allen, it'd make sense to get a top tier WR to replace him, but he'd be giving up arguably the #1 overall RB to do it.

Prophecy120
Feb 4, 2003

God Bless the Enclave! God Bless America!
Welp, traded Melvin Gordon for Landry to replace my Allen. Hope he doesn't blow up this week because now I'm facing him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Prophecy120 posted:

Welp, traded Melvin Gordon for Landry to replace my Allen. Hope he doesn't blow up this week because now I'm facing him.

if that's PPR, you just robbed that person, goddamn.

• Locked thread