Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Guy Goodbody posted:

There's a magazine for fat women fashion in Japan called La Farfa

edit: here's a link to their Instagram if you want pictures of overweight Japanese women

https://www.instagram.com/lafarfa.official/

5k followers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Darth123123 posted:

5k followers?

They should really have more, I'll probably give them a follow.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Carmant posted:

They should really have more, I'll probably give them a follow.

Shocking a fat goon loves fat waifu

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

sure obesity is correlated with poverty but lmfao if u think u cant be frugal and fit

the real problem is being lazy, gluttonous, and wildly irresponsible

some of the poorest people on this planet have way longer life expectencies than your average american lardass

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Hey guys! What's going on in this thre..
:yikes:

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Lots of people who lose weight do it via the keto diet which is retarded and extremely dangerous, theyll probably die of heart attacks even earlier than fat people.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Dreddout posted:

Hey guys! What's going on in this thre..
:yikes:

This is also my response when I see a fat person

gingrich
May 26, 2007

i'm the osiris of this shit
i haven't been reading any of the posts in this thread. click this :nws: link to see an enormously fat nude woman get stuck in a doorframe http://webm.land/media/ZZhS.webm

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

gingrich posted:

i haven't been reading any of the posts in this thread. click this :nws: link to see an enormously fat nude woman get stuck in a doorframe http://webm.land/media/ZZhS.webm

I legitimately don't understand how the human skeleton can support that.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It clearly cant

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Dreddout posted:

I legitimately don't understand how the human skeleton can support that.

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

Live fat, die young, leave a non-euclidean corpse

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
You shouldnt be fat imho.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Too fat to care

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Not saying this to defend her, but if you have a weight loss ward in your hospital, maybe you should have a talk with whoever runs the snack cart about staying away from it.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Command Ant posted:

Not saying this to defend her, but if you have a weight loss ward in your hospital, maybe you should have a talk with whoever runs the snack cart about staying away from it.

When an unstoppable snack cart meets an immobile fat.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Command Ant posted:

hooley dooley that's a her????????

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
a hospital that's serious about weight loss should just sew the fatties' mouth shut and feed them intravenously

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

They cut out the last shot of the Doctor holding a pillow over her face.

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

WAR FOOT posted:

hooley dooley that's a her????????

fat people refuse to conform to the gender binary

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
If you want to watch obesity rates drop like a stone, end subsidies for calorie-rich crops, and add robust nutrition education to the curriculum. Fixing the wealth gap would help too.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by VideoGames
Hell Gem
I don't understand how fat people are ok with making GBS threads so much. I was on a cruise recently where I reckon I ate as much as a smaller fat would and Jesus pooping three times a day was obnoxious. I mean I guess it doesn't matter when you just poo poo yourself then roll over in your side while some one scrubs the feces off you while you continue to eat your chicken bucket. But still.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Bum the Sad posted:

I don't understand how fat people are ok with making GBS threads so much. I was on a cruise recently where I reckon I ate as much as a smaller fat would and Jesus pooping three times a day was obnoxious. I mean I guess it doesn't matter when you just poo poo yourself then roll over in your side while some one scrubs the feces off you while you continue to eat your chicken bucket. But still.

What a delightful image.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
^^^ you gonna love dis den

Bum the Sad posted:

Yeah, when I was a fat bastard, I was on the shitter at least twice a day, and usually 20+ minutes each. It was, as you suggest, loving horrible. It was always soft and quite often that really sticky poo poo that takes forever to clean out. I bought baby wipes to help with that, but it was still gross and annoying as hell. When I lost a bunch of weight, something truly magical happened: my poo poo firmed up, stopped being sticky, and far less frequent. Nowadays I have a poo poo once every two to three days and they take less than five minutes. Sometimes I wipe and the TP comes away clean on the first stroke. It's seriously the best unexpected side effect of losing weight.

Well that's my poo poo story, thanks for reading

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
shits that just slide out and require no wipes are the best.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

runupon cracker posted:

^^^ you gonna love dis den

Yeah, when I was a fat bastard, I was on the shitter at least twice a day, and usually 20+ minutes each. It was, as you suggest, loving horrible. It was always soft and quite often that really sticky poo poo that takes forever to clean out. I bought baby wipes to help with that, but it was still gross and annoying as hell. When I lost a bunch of weight, something truly magical happened: my poo poo firmed up, stopped being sticky, and far less frequent. Nowadays I have a poo poo once every two to three days and they take less than five minutes. Sometimes I wipe and the TP comes away clean on the first stroke. It's seriously the best unexpected side effect of losing weight.

Well that's my poo poo story, thanks for reading

Two to three days? gently caress. I feel like the day is already bad if I don't have my morning dump. I'm not fat or anything, but that morning dump is my daily routine and sees me through to the next morning.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by VideoGames
Hell Gem
Thank you for confirming my hypothesis runupon cracker.

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

guys posting this means we're in a hate thread and it needs to be gassed or quarantined in another forum and that's why lowtax can't attract new users or make money on SA and also why baby jesus has aids
:qqsay:

that said lol even doctors shame fatties leeching off taxpayer funded healthcare like Grimace up there and you should too as your patriotic duty :patriot:

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
As a loving fatass who hates himself I do not understand how HAES has become a thing. Being fat is poo poo. You get out-of-breath from a loving 10 minute walk. You sweat like a motherfucker. Never knowing when your next diarrhea episode will ambush you and make you go from "I'm ok. This is fine." to "Jesus gently caress, where's the nearest bathroom!?" in 10 minutes. Half-paranoid that every time a person looks at you they scream, "Man that guy is a loving disgusting fatass!" internally. loving Chub Rub. HAES seems to me to be an American thing, so are all these guys on so much meds that they don't notice all the things I do? My body tells me everyday in its own way that I'm a blimp, a behemoth, a monstrosity that has made him unfuckable and that this is all punishment.

Also the 400+ pound people terrify me. I've never actually seen one in my life who didn't have a genetic disorder like downs syndrome, etc. At my very worst I was 280. Chips, crisps and booze mainly. I probably would have ballooned way past 300 if cakes and pastries were my thing, but I hate stuff that's too sweet.

Now that I'm back at college I'm making at least some effort to cut down, because looking at all these thin, athletic, insanely attractive 20+ year olds just shames me even more. I tried keto before and lost 30 pounds in a month, but the diet is way too restrictive (Plus any eggs now give me the shits two hours hours after eating). So I guess I'll just stick to fruit+yogurt blends, boring rear end meat + mirepoix stews (really tasty actually) and just plain old boiled/fried chicken with chicken spice if I'm in a pinch. Learning to cook actual meals instead of buying poo poo and shovelling it into my fatass mouth has been an amazing help. Addiction to cider is a problem though!

School Nickname fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Sep 16, 2016

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by VideoGames
Hell Gem

School Nickname posted:

but the diet is way too restrictive
No! That's a bad fatty.

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
Yeah that came out wrong. It's just that I find half the poo poo on that diet utterly intolerable to eat. That month where I lost weight was just the standard goon comical keto diet (copious amounts of bacon + eggs, sprinkled with nuts) and I knew that I wasn't gonna be able to live for much longer if I stuck to that. I'm just gonna stick to meat + veg and less of it, for the time being. Fuuuuuck bread and pasta. They turn me into a blimp so fast.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by VideoGames
Hell Gem

School Nickname posted:

Yeah that came out wrong. It's just that I find half the poo poo on that diet utterly intolerable to eat.
Thats the best part of the diet. Eventually you get so burned out on meat and poo poo you just stop eating and lose even more weight.

It's fun at first though too because you get sick of meat so quick you get back in the kitchen start cooking all kinds of fun poo poo. Cooking roasts with mashed cauliflower on the side, making pulled pork etc(At least for me it was fun rekindling a passion for cooking)

But even then you get sick of it and you go from Keto diet to ultra low calorie keto diet because you've stopped eating. Then you just drink yourself to sleep with Kraken spiced rum and Cherry Coke Zero.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
You can eat whatever you want so long as you actually measure out the portions to ensure that there's an okay amount of calories in there, you don't have to live off grilled chicken and salads

alcohol makes a huge difference though, quit drinking and start using some other drug that doesn't contain calories instead. also only drink 0 calorie liquids

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Quit drinking soda if you want the easiest way to drop weight.

Or just drink smaller sodas if you must.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
I just drink diet soda and have a coke or something maybe once a month as a treat since it's basically a high calorie dessert.

It's always funny when humongous fats in america tell me how bad diet soda is for you while wheezing and sweating

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

There was a professor who ate nothing but twinkies for years but had a clean bill of health because he monitored the calories exactly, didn't get fat and was in great shape, and did it to prove the point about calories

Calories matter the most, the issue is calories =/= fullness since things that are dense don't take up much space in your stomach. Soda, juices, and milk never fills you up because it literally goes through you like water. Two apples is like the same calories as a candy bar but the apples fill you up way more space wise and complexity for you to breakdown and digest.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

The Saurus posted:

I just drink diet soda and have a coke or something maybe once a month as a treat since it's basically a high calorie dessert.

It's always funny when humongous fats in america tell me how bad diet soda is for you while wheezing and sweating

Diet soda is bad for your teeth because of the acids tho its not as bad as sugared soda, not really for your weight tho, at least no real evidence yet

You should try the 1893 soda, its way less sweet than a normal coke but has a nicer flavor profile and way less bubble burn, a 12 oz can of it is like 150 calories.

The Dr. Pepper Ten line of drinks is also pretty solid because the real sugar in it is still there so you get more satisfaction while only picking up 10 calories, like chewing a piece of gum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Put the fork down fatties. It's not hard.

• Locked thread