Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
That got dark, but Herbert had it coming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Thank you Oddium you are a real class act. It was a nice... Diversion.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
I'm glad to be on a new page because I like skimming this thread for updates on the new game between the unfunny, weakly-rehashed jokes about the first game. I still think it looks good, and believe will eventually be finished.

I'll be okay if that ends up being wrong, but I hope not.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Gaspar Lewis posted:

I'm glad to be on a new page because I like skimming this thread for updates on the new game between the unfunny, weakly-rehashed jokes about the first game. I still think it looks good, and believe will eventually be finished.

I'll be okay if that ends up being wrong, but I hope not.

frankie's wrist would need to sue chef boyarDEAD for all the work he has done making guns's if this game doesn't come out

but we don't need to worry about that, because it is coming out, and it will own, and it will have almost 2,000 guns's

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

FrankieSmileShow posted:

Very impressive pozzo skills. My solution to level 36 was pretty different! Wonder which of the two was the intended one....
I've just passed 70% of gun's completed tonight, with a doozy of a gun material with Sinew gun's, turned out great!

hopefully you get a second mention in the Special Thanks for drawing all of those dang gun's

in huge rear end letters

Treebeh
Sep 20, 2010

we never say anything unless it is worth taking a long time to say.
Thank god we started a new page. My ISP was starting to throttle my connection from reloading all those LP images. :f5:

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Fight on, Pozzo.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
I just realized something today.
The song "Morte Lumina" from Metalocalypse: The Doomstar Requiem sounds just like the music from Dilbert 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITL4NqOKmzk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbTntx_oDOQ

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Treebeh posted:

Thank god we started a new page. My ISP was starting to throttle my connection from reloading all those LP images. :f5:

I'm glad to be past them because I don't want the solutions spoiled for me until after I'm done.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

It's the first four years that are the hardest, after that time'll just fly by.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender
Can I get Diabetes and/or Glaucoma in Barkley 2?

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
There better be a mini level which is just a spaceship hanger with an NPC staring at pixel space ships saying "soon". That's all he says.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

DancingShade posted:

There better be a mini level which is just a spaceship hanger with an NPC staring at pixel space ships saying "soon". That's all he says.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Like Barkley 2 will come out before Star Citizen.

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

I heard the code for this game got deleted along with... hillarys emails

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
Benghazi
Affluenza
Rigged elections
KKK
Liar
Emails
Yaaas? No

Khorne
May 1, 2002

DancingShade posted:

There should be a wise master who asks the question "why did one straw break the camel's back" and then independent of what you answer he should say "because there were a million others underneath it" and then cut your head clean off.

Maybe it could be a running gag, like you just observe him doing this to random people in the game from a distance. And then it never goes anywhere, you never find out why he does it, and there's no resolution to why they showed this cutscene three separate times. Or, if you finally get to interact with him and ask him what his deal is, he answers "It's mathematics."

Khorne fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Sep 13, 2016

FrankieSmileShow
Jun 1, 2011

wuzzathang
https://www.twitch.tv/frankiepixelshow
Streaming some animation work on a few NPCs in the mines area, the proboscis dwarves.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i hope Barkley 2 comes out on the NX

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

BillmasterCozb posted:

i hope Barkley 2 comes out on the NX

vita 2 exclusive

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
oh new page
Gas thread

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug
If you think about it it's actually a positive thing that video games are bad and also that bark 2 won't come out.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Pelican Dunderhead posted:

If you think about it it's actually a positive thing that video games are bad and also that bark 2 won't come out.

Video games are bad but Barkley 2 is coming out. It's also going to be released. Barkley 2 is gay.

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
i know we're all shitposting in here but watching one of frankie's streams and seeing the random crap he's making to fill out the world, while one of the people in charge of the stuff tells him how long he can make weird gnomes with giant noses before he has to work on actual quest related stuff makes me realize that one day this game is gonna get released

one day

also i'm posting the following kickstarter because the dudes behind dropsy the clown are making a game where you comb through alternate timeline geocities for seditious material and it looks tight as hell https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jaytholen/hypnospace-outlaw?ref=thanks_tweet

i'm sure the above kickstarter will release before the titular game but who knows??

Krakox fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Sep 16, 2016

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

Krakox posted:

i know we're all shitposting in here but watching one of frankie's streams and seeing the random crap he's making to fill out the world, while one of the people in charge of the stuff tells him how long he can make weird gnomes with giant noses before he has to work on actual quest related stuff makes me realize that one day this game is gonna get released

one day

More like one thousand day

...s from now

Okay, i got nothing. Someone else wanna try?

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe
a'spostrophe's e'ss'

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender
I am preparing myself so that Barkley 2 can chaos dunk its way into my heart.

MagurEnch
Nov 28, 2015

I gotta ask, how does save importing work on Linux given that Barkley Gaiden wasn't on it?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

why don't you code up an open source save

MagurEnch
Nov 28, 2015

What dependencies do I have to "sudo apt-get install" to run Barkley 2 on Gentoo?

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

MagurEnch posted:

What dependencies do I have to "sudo apt-get install" to run Barkley 2 on Gentoo?

Look at this guy using a package manager on gentoo

Boten Anna
Feb 22, 2010

MagurEnch posted:

pacman funroll pitfall-2-dev

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I heard Barkley 2 was going to be a Nintendo NX exclusive from my uncle in Tales of Games'.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
Why the gently caress are they pairing ranch dressing with Cheeto-breaded chicken?

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

what are the alternatives? what are the alternatives that are available to burger king?

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
Yeah you think that's gonna go better with ketchup? rofl

FrankieSmileShow
Jun 1, 2011

wuzzathang
Put up a little update video on some of the Barkley2 stuff ive been working on these past few months.
Will try and make updates like this from time to time, stitching together footage from different timelapses and adding a bit of narration to explain whats going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fezIiXhfNJI

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Why the gently caress are they pairing ranch dressing with Cheeto-breaded chicken?

What other sauce pairs well with cheetos flavouring?

Uncle Jam
Aug 20, 2005

Perfect
Cheeto flavored sauce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

Tokamak posted:

What other sauce pairs well with cheetos flavouring?

Just throw it in the garbage