Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
well the hobbyist one should really stop using the word hobbyist loving hookers isn't a hobby even if its for really weird kinky sex

the other one can just hire another hooker i don't remember the confession

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

A lot of people do call it pork steak.

I'm glad that people are beginning to take my advice, I feel that I am making an effect in the world.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Jose posted:

well the hobbyist one should really stop using the word hobbyist loving hookers isn't a hobby even if its for really weird kinky sex

it's hookers all the way down

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Shayu posted:

I'm glad that people are beginning to take my advice, I feel that I am making an effect in the world.

Not only am I not going to call them pork steaks, I'm going to start calling t-bones beef chops to cancel out your influence :twisted:

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.

Gabriel Pope posted:

Not only am I not going to call them pork steaks, I'm going to start calling t-bones beef chops to cancel out your influence :twisted:

Please do not try and just troll me or contrarian me I am a benign person. :saddowns:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
jastiger show us that rear end oh lord

The Sweetling
May 13, 2005

BOOMSHAKALAKA
Fun Shoe

quote:

i have thing for panties and i often try to put myself into positions where i get a glimpse of a womans panties upskirt and such. i dont know if ive ever been caught and people are just too awkward (or polite lol) to call me out, or if im just awesome at sneaking peaks i dont know as i feel ive been pretty drat obvious a couple of times including at work. i never take pictures or touched or anything like that (im not a *huge* perv lol). i think the reason is that one of my earliest sexual memories is being 10 years old and seeing my friends moms panties when she was wearing a short dress and i got aroused. i got a semi just writing this.

It's all good, bruv. I go out of my way to peep dem panties in public idgaf. I love the thought of them soaking up all that pussy juice, and whenever I get laid I make a point of getting my face all up in there.

Bless.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Not a huge perv but I attempt to look at my co-workers panties at work. Rrrrrright.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Yossarian posted:

Holy cow Jastigar fan fiction... What a world

Yeah caught me by surprise. Also triggered because it references my new stupid avatar instead of the good one with Lena Dunham

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Jose posted:

I know this keeps coming up, but long ago I used to check on local massage parlors for which ones gave happy endings, etc. The sites where you found that info at that point in time also catered to guys into streetwalkers and the term "hobbyist" was definitely a thing and not just this one confessor using it.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Shayu posted:

Why do they call it a pork chop and not a pork steak? I think pork steak makes more sense.

Might be a regional thing, but, they are different cuts. Pork steak is boneless.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

I know this keeps coming up, but long ago I used to check on local massage parlors for which ones gave happy endings, etc. The sites where you found that info at that point in time also catered to guys into streetwalkers and the term "hobbyist" was definitely a thing and not just this one confessor using it.

So you like hookers, huh?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

VanSandman posted:

So you like hookers, huh?

No see he's just checking out these places as a "hobby" ;)

Panfilo fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Sep 15, 2016

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i thought the hosed up confessions were supposed to be anonymous

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
hey now, the trafficked women at the tug huts are not prostitutes, prostitutes earn money

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Jose posted:

Whatever happened to the word whoremonger? Why can't they just use that. Seems more accurate.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Bored As gently caress posted:

Whatever happened to the word whoremonger? Why can't they just use that. Seems more accurate.

they're buying not selling though

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

Bored As gently caress posted:

IIRC Jon Pop usually used that, or monger for short.
Which goes to show what a big part of his life the "mongering" really is.

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

H.H posted:

IIRC Jon Pop usually used that, or monger for short.
Which goes to show what a big part of his life the "mongering" really is.

hes sooooo coool *ooogly eyes* ooohh *smokin cigarettes* *wearin tight pants*

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
There's a website that collects reviews of asian massage establishments and it's three times creepier than you'd think. Two things I learned:

1. Forty percent of their client base can't be assed to come up with unique usernames.

2. If you are a bearded dude in your twenties, own a dog that appears in all your photos, and use Plenty Of Fish, you are probably paying for unenthusiastic handjobs from trafficked women.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
You should post the URL.

Is it considered a forum invasion if we just take screen caps of it and laugh?

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

quote:

I am living two lives and the facade is starting to crumble. I've been getting about 3 hours of sleep a night for the past 2 weeks just to juggle things and am finally realizing it's unsustainable. I can't stop though, despite the fact that a goddamn train is barrelling right at me.

Life 1: My (~4 months) pregnant wife and I live in a cheap apartment in the suburbs. I am an average man in my late 20s. Every Monday thru Friday I go to work from 7 am to 4 pm, come home, and spend the night with her. She works a similar schedule, too. 3 days a week I go to the gym after work and come home around 7 pm. On Sundays I drive ~2 hours to spend time with my invalid, dementia-ridden Mother. My wife stays home, and I'm usually gone most of the day.

Life 2: At work, I was recently cut back from Full Time to Part Time. I only work Monday, Weds, and Thursday. On Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday I go see my girlfriend. She's 18 years old, does copious amounts of drugs (how me met btw), and doesn't have a single intelligent thought in her head. We meet up, gently caress, smoke crack, drop acid, and gently caress some more. The fanciest date we've ever been on was a trip to Dairy Queen. She is pure white trash, which is extremely my fetish.

My wife has no idea, my girlfriend knows I'm married but is under the impression I am working on a divorce. I'm not, I wouldn't even consider it. My wife makes more money than me by a considerable margin, especially since the Part Time Reduction. Thankfully I handle the finances, so she hasn't suspected anything by looking at my paychecks.

I imagine my life is a giant cartoon bomb, with a looooong fuse on it. The fuse was lit the second I kissed that 18 year old behind a dumpster at work. It's going to explode soon - at most I have until the baby is born. Probably way less than that.

I do this for the thrill - the thrill of breaking the law, of breaking taboos, and of possibly being caught. My girlfriend utterly adores me, unlike my wife, who expects me to be an equal partner. I realize how childish this may sound, but I'm tired of having to be an adult. I just want to do drugs and gently caress all day, but not have to worry about money. I've found the "best" possible solution, and even that is a deathtrap.

If my wife ever found out, I'd be hosed. She would leave me in a heartbeat. I'm constantly paranoid about catching an STD (my girlfriend fucks other guys too, mostly for money and drugs, but not always, and I don't always use a condom), or slipping up wtih my story, or something like that. I also haven't seen my Mother in nearly a year and I know her health is getting worse. If she dies, that might make things bad too.

I just got back from the bathroom after throwing up and decided to send this in. I'm not sure what it'll accomplish, maybe writing it down will convince me to stop. Probably not...

quote:

I had another dream about Jastiger :allears:. In this one he was playing with a model train set and invited me to join him. We were putting green the tracks together and he was telling me about Sherman's campaign. He sounded like Morgan Freeman in this dream.

His wife was rocking a sexy pair is crocs and he caught me looking at her feet. He winked at me with his upper left eye socket and asked if I'd like some bourbon. I said yes and our hands touched briefly when he handed me the glass.

I woke up sweaty and erect again. Wife wasn't up for sex this time but asked if I'd like some leftover coleslaw and we ate coleslaw in bed at 2am.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I request that if you have Jastiger fanfiction, you just send it to him.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Double life guy, you already know exactly what you have to do, I dunno what you're expecting us to tell you

like I can't even say :therapy: because I dunno where you'd fit it into your busy schedule of loving a crackhead all day 3 days a week, plus you probably don't have the time you'd need for that to bear fruit

I guess figure out whether you have it in you to be a loving adult and do the right thing, and if it turns out you can't, then what happens next will be the most natural thing in the world :shrug:

VanSandman posted:

I request that if you have Jastiger fanfiction, you just send it to him.

:yeah:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

is using crack fun? it seems like it would be

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

is using crack fun? it seems like it would be

It's honestly very overrated, not sure why people lose their poo poo over it when there's perfectly great heroin.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
You're going to end up living with your junkie girlfriend behind a dumpster sooner or later first goon. Or more likely, as soon as you get divorced and stop being able to buy her drugs she'll move on to the next mark. You deserve everything that is coming to you.

Jastiger goon, your confessions are the only things more boring to me than actual Jastiger posts. Stop sending them please.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

8-Bit Scholar posted:

It's honestly very overrated, not sure why people lose their poo poo over it when there's perfectly great heroin.

On The Wire, Bubbles is always buying heroin with a coke bonus for like $25 and I'm like wow that actually sounds like a pretty good deal

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Just smoke weed and watch nature documentaries. poo poo, dawggggg

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

8-Bit Scholar posted:

heroin seems like it owns but then the heroin thread shows what happens in conclusion heroin is a drug of contrasts

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

loquacius posted:

On The Wire, Bubbles is always buying heroin with a coke bonus for like $25 and I'm like wow that actually sounds like a pretty good deal

You don't get junkie prices with a suburban lifestyle

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Murphy Brownback posted:

You're going to end up living with your junkie girlfriend behind a dumpster sooner or later first goon. Or more likely, as soon as you get divorced and stop being able to buy her drugs she'll move on to the next mark. You deserve everything that is coming to you.

Jastiger goon, your confessions are the only things more boring to me than actual Jastiger posts. Stop sending them please.

That first confession has to be fake. Thats like playing hot potato with a thermal detonator.

Also those Jastiger posts are weird as gently caress. But my posts are certainly not boring you take that back.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Double life goon, have fun siring a child that hates you from the second it's able to have a coherent thought I guess? It's terrific how you don't factor in your own child even slightly, just how much money your wife makes. Maybe do the grown-up thing and actually get a divorce so you don't end up being a detriment to your family's life? Then you can do all the drugs and gently caress all the crackhead teens you want without the big calamity you're afraid of. You might even get to be a part of your child's life - not as a father, of course, but maybe like a sort of weird uncle he/she sometimes stays with. That is, if you can lay off the drugs enough to not be an outright danger to the kid. I have more advice, better too, but I don't think it would be welcome in this thread.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I advise both confessors to

suck each one of my balls

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I advise both confessors to

suck each one of my balls

use a dental dam, he's loving a crackhead.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

lmao the gravity of how much of an absolute bitch the double life dude is just hit me, the responsibility of a 3 day a week part time job was enough to stress him out to the point that he's having a drug addled affair

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Sounds like double life goon is deathly afraid of becoming a father. Dude you made a choice, now that choice needs you. Man the gently caress up, leave the skank, get tested, and be the best father you can be.

Nobody says you can't still be a bit of a child sometimes. You'll eventually get to play with Legos again, and you can do all manner of things as long as you are a good father. Doesn't mean you can't have a boys night out or whatever.

Just don't gently caress every skank that looks at you funny.

P.S. get the gently caress tested ASAP

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

loquacius posted:

I'm slowly realizing I made a horrible mistake dumping my ex girlfriend, and I'm not sure what to do. For reference sake and context I am currently 26 years old.

We broke up about a year ago. I dumped her because I was bored with our relationship, I didn't think the sex was great, and I didn't feel like she had enough drive to be a good partner. I'm starting to realize I projected a lot of poo poo on her and maybe I'm the more hosed up one.

Since then I've had 4 very short, very dysfunctional "relationships". One was a long distance (6 hours) girl I met online. We met one time, spent the night at a hotel (we both live with our parents) and hung out the next day. A few weeks later, we kind of just stopped talking. I then dated a girl at work (we broke up when she wouldn't stop talking to other guys at work) and then another girl I met online (2 dates, never heard back again). I'm currently single.

Meanwhile my ex is apparently dating a guy for ~6 months and from Facebook, they seem really happy. She's blocked me on facebook, twitter, instagram, snapchat, etc etc etc so I'm relying on a few friends of mine to check this stuff out for me.

I'm rambling but my point is - did I gently caress up? Did I project my own insecurities and issues on a perfectly healthy person? I wonder a lot if she'd take me back.

I drove past her house the one day and just stared at the yard a bit. I remembered the good times there and thought about knocking on the door.

You might be my girlfriend's ex. No joke. They broke up a year ago. We started dating in Feb. Now he's stalking her and asking to get back together and what a mistake he made. She shows me these sad sack texts and we laugh. Hope this helps.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

H.H posted:

I am living two lives and the facade is starting to crumble. I've been getting about 3 hours of sleep a night for the past 2 weeks just to juggle things and am finally realizing it's unsustainable. I can't stop though, despite the fact that a goddamn train is barrelling right at me.

Life 1: My (~4 months) pregnant wife and I live in a cheap apartment in the suburbs. I am an average man in my late 20s. Every Monday thru Friday I go to work from 7 am to 4 pm, come home, and spend the night with her. She works a similar schedule, too. 3 days a week I go to the gym after work and come home around 7 pm. On Sundays I drive ~2 hours to spend time with my invalid, dementia-ridden Mother. My wife stays home, and I'm usually gone most of the day.

Life 2: At work, I was recently cut back from Full Time to Part Time. I only work Monday, Weds, and Thursday. On Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday I go see my girlfriend. She's 18 years old, does copious amounts of drugs (how me met btw), and doesn't have a single intelligent thought in her head. We meet up, gently caress, smoke crack, drop acid, and gently caress some more. The fanciest date we've ever been on was a trip to Dairy Queen. She is pure white trash, which is extremely my fetish.

My wife has no idea, my girlfriend knows I'm married but is under the impression I am working on a divorce. I'm not, I wouldn't even consider it. My wife makes more money than me by a considerable margin, especially since the Part Time Reduction. Thankfully I handle the finances, so she hasn't suspected anything by looking at my paychecks.

I imagine my life is a giant cartoon bomb, with a looooong fuse on it. The fuse was lit the second I kissed that 18 year old behind a dumpster at work. It's going to explode soon - at most I have until the baby is born. Probably way less than that.

I do this for the thrill - the thrill of breaking the law, of breaking taboos, and of possibly being caught. My girlfriend utterly adores me, unlike my wife, who expects me to be an equal partner. I realize how childish this may sound, but I'm tired of having to be an adult. I just want to do drugs and gently caress all day, but not have to worry about money. I've found the "best" possible solution, and even that is a deathtrap.

If my wife ever found out, I'd be hosed. She would leave me in a heartbeat. I'm constantly paranoid about catching an STD (my girlfriend fucks other guys too, mostly for money and drugs, but not always, and I don't always use a condom), or slipping up wtih my story, or something like that. I also haven't seen my Mother in nearly a year and I know her health is getting worse. If she dies, that might make things bad too.

I just got back from the bathroom after throwing up and decided to send this in. I'm not sure what it'll accomplish, maybe writing it down will convince me to stop. Probably not...

threesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

quote:

girlfriend dumper

what you need, my friend, is some heroin to forget your troubles

quote:

Jastiger dream

sweet dreams come to the man with an arm full of heroin

quote:

Two lives

woah now, trying to juggle way too many balls at a time. Just take a breath, sit down, and inject some heroin, and you'll be right as rain.

• Locked thread