Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Bettyspagh3tt1 posted:

I have a ton of time to use up, and I also just tore something in my knee, perfect timing.

Mmmm demerol and destiny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
im only level 292 on light, help

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Foehammer007 posted:

im only level 292 on light, help

You can grind and grind away to claw your way to ~310 in the next few days, or spend an hour next Wednesday and get to like 350 off of blue drops.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Cap marks -> Sell 50+ maxed legendary garbage from bank next week -> Buy full set of vendor gear -> Do story -> Decrypt all banked engrams -> Wait for IB/Raid

I wonder what ll the vendor gear will be this time.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
shard everything. do not let the gear own you.

http://i.imgur.com/Qx5YGnL.gifv

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
What's the trials map this week?

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Bastion

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
so i got this pc+1 after dropping into a mercy ruled match : agg balls, rangefinder, rifled, performance bonus

whats the perf bonus proc rate like? is it gonna kill me to be missing out on final round?

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
25% iirc

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Perf Bonus is a really good perk.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

xzzy posted:

Perf Bonus is a really good perk.

For shotguns. It's not life altering on snipers imho.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

What's the trials map this week?

Mars Needs Women

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Isn't "pc+1" a shotgun? Or is there a sniper out there stealing that acronym?

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
no, just pointing out that its an available perk on some snipers as well

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

xzzy posted:

Isn't "pc+1" a shotgun? Or is there a sniper out there stealing that acronym?

:cmon:

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

performance bonus on shotguns is cool and good

The Vinja Ninja
Mar 16, 2006

Sometimes, time beats you.

Moatillata posted:

Dunno man looks like something happens with it once levels reach their markers

http://owlsector.bungie.net/#en

Click on open records

http://owlsector.bungie.net/archive.html#en

There's write ups with all the buffs and the bullet points have been slowly filling up over time.

Also when you inspect element and go to the Buttons for the Diseases, the Button icon can be edited from 0 to 11.

That means 11 text log updates for each Herp strain.

So far Purp hurp is the least caught. Gonna roll with the goons with all 5 to infect my alts and do the dooty to infect em all.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

The Vinja Ninja posted:

Also when you inspect element and go to the Buttons for the Diseases, the Button icon can be edited from 0 to 11.

That means 11 text log updates for each Herp strain.

So far Purp hurp is the least caught. Gonna roll with the goons with all 5 to infect my alts and do the dooty to infect em all.

I only have three thus far but I haven't had a chance to play yet. I got all three last night from a single daily control match.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Thinking of loving about later on with no back up plans and monte carlo. It means i have to use a shotgun which is gross as gently caress though.

I'll get my poo poo pushed in rolling solo but might be ok for loving about in a 6. Seems like it would have a lot of synergy is monte carlo is viable as buff gays think it is.

Drain 001
Nov 24, 2010

Dinosaur Gum
So my hunter is 38 and I don't really care about her. I'm wondering if I should get her to 40 before RoI drops.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
that's the generic non-ur no backup plans setup, it works about as fine as any build using a monte carlo can

SilentW
Apr 3, 2009

my It dept hgere is fucking clwonshoes, and as someone hwo used to do IT for 9 years it pains me to see them fbe so terriuble

Drain 001 posted:

So my hunter is 38 and I don't really care about her. I'm wondering if I should get her to 40 before RoI drops.

Nah

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Jugg titan is still mad OP lmao such a stupid perk

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Jugg titan is still mad OP lmao such a stupid perk

I played a game of Inferno Rumble and the winner was a guy named DaJugganaut who went 23/1 using nothing but shoulder charge

It was awesome. He literally never stopped sprinting.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

I played a game of Inferno Rumble and the winner was a guy named DaJugganaut who went 23/1 using nothing but shoulder charge

It was awesome. He literally never stopped sprinting.

Just wait until the artifact with no sprint cooldown.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Shoulder charge is fine, you can generally avoid or kill those guys.

A jugg titan is loving retarded and if it had high ground your pretty much hosed. So annoying unless you team is very coordinated.

MarshyMcFly
Aug 16, 2012

Anyone know how to get the rest of the space AIDS buffs? I got the green strain but I want them all!

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
http://i.imgur.com/lZeWpN3.gifv

SilentW
Apr 3, 2009

my It dept hgere is fucking clwonshoes, and as someone hwo used to do IT for 9 years it pains me to see them fbe so terriuble

Never forget Destiny's 9/11, the day guardians all over the system had their trust so cruelly abused

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
I've been playing with my trespasser more and it's actually extremely cool and good.

Say you're running a stormlock....28 body*3 from one burst is 84, add in a long slap at 122 and anything without overshield is dead. You don't even have to crit. You can outrange shotgun killshots with both your secondary and your melee.

Then you get superburst :getin: for serious one shot potential. 38 crit*6 leaves you with a lot of room for error both in precision and range.

Did mention you always spawn with secondary? I still run to greens out of habit and I'm always maxed out on special a few minutes in.

I'm actually rerolling a new set of claws to Sidearm Loader lmao, things I though I would never say.

The only thing that has consistently hosed this build up (aside from me having to relearn radar reading and bait strats) is jugg titan builds, the sidearm just can't power through the shield like a jumping melee shotgun combo.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
I really like sidearms but yeah they're pretty hard to play and easy to just get shotgun rushed anyway and in the same situation if you'd had a shotgun you probably could have traded. I guess git gud at positioning and radar awareness.

Is Trespasser hitscan or projectile? Because the projectile ones (dreg's, choice, vestian) become completely unusable with any lag

The Vinja Ninja
Mar 16, 2006

Sometimes, time beats you.

MarshyMcFly posted:

Anyone know how to get the rest of the space AIDS buffs? I got the green strain but I want them all!

You gotta be clean to catch em all. I got 2 characters with all 5 and the easiest way to catch em all is to join a patrol with someone with all 5 and pick up the infected persons orbs.

So jump on your 2nd or third character and find someone with all 5, join patrol and collect one of their orbs.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Easiest way to do this on a Sherpa run is to tell them the spark will fly right to the last calcified fragment. Hot tip from your pal emron

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I've been playing with my trespasser more and it's actually extremely cool and good.

Say you're running a stormlock....28 body*3 from one burst is 84, add in a long slap at 122 and anything without overshield is dead. You don't even have to crit. You can outrange shotgun killshots with both your secondary and your melee.

Then you get superburst :getin: for serious one shot potential. 38 crit*6 leaves you with a lot of room for error both in precision and range.

Did mention you always spawn with secondary? I still run to greens out of habit and I'm always maxed out on special a few minutes in.

I'm actually rerolling a new set of claws to Sidearm Loader lmao, things I though I would never say.

The only thing that has consistently hosed this build up (aside from me having to relearn radar reading and bait strats) is jugg titan builds, the sidearm just can't power through the shield like a jumping melee shotgun combo.

That's cool. Too bad it doesn't do a finger twirl so it's trash forever.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

Does anyone have all 5 strains of virus they want to transfer to me on PS4 real quick? I need more color in my life.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Played the early story missions tonight and had blue pants and a white chest plate so I looked look a soccer mom in blue jeans.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

GruntyThrst posted:

Does anyone have all 5 strains of virus they want to transfer to me on PS4 real quick? I need more color in my life.

Let me know when you get it so I can also get it

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

FishBulb posted:

Let me know when you get it so I can also get it

Same.......

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
Hey guys, what's the trials map this week?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

whats your psn? I have em

• Locked thread