Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
So wait is lux getting the new ultimate skin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
Star Guardian is as Ultimate as she gets already.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Lu Bu Jarvis is great and they should make that the base skin.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
What other cool ADCs can I take toplane to be an rear end in a top hat. There's Quinn, Teemo, Graves, Morde, and who else? Is toplane Vayne a thing?

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Yes but only if you build a Triforce

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

dicks assassin posted:

What other cool ADCs can I take toplane to be an rear end in a top hat. There's Quinn, Teemo, Graves, Morde, and who else? Is toplane Vayne a thing?

Gnar and Yasuo

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
For real. Hey folks... want to be a real dick head top lane with ranged autos and stuff... But I don't want to be useful to my team in any ways though so what are my non gnar options here please.

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

Nunu

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

quinn

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Work Friend Keven posted:

For real. Hey folks... want to be a real dick head top lane with ranged autos and stuff... But I don't want to be useful to my team in any ways though so what are my non gnar options here please.

You already know it's Teemo, Keven.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I played with irl friends and panicked on what to pick and picked teemo and won a team fight with powerful flash mushrooms... great dmg...

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

most of my engages are won via powerful mushrooms tbh

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

rabidsquid posted:

most of my engages are won via powerful mushrooms tbh

hell yeah

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

I just played Taliyah drat she feels so bad compared to pre nerf. I mean she was really broken in terms of pushing power but right now I feel like she is a bit too slow at pushing. Unless the other guy just lets u push u won't really get a chance to push > roam. E's mana costs are disgusting so using that to push is basically giving up all your mana pool. Probably won't play her unless I am vs a champion with 0 pushing power like Akali/Kass.

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler
scene:

a deep cavernous room underneath rito HQ where a daily orgy ensues, phreak repeatedly bending an irelia cosplayer over and giving it to her

tryndamere sits atop a heaving pile of sweaty sensual flesh, tired of such conventional extravagances

he takes a hit from the bong made out of the gold shelled monk mummy and exhales a mystic smoke

"endgame fantasy", he whispers, as the crowd's roar becomes more and more indistinct, sounding more like beasts than men

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Guys the 112 hour work week is getting to me.

The room is dark and lonely and the constant fan noise.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
When were we supposed to get URF mode

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Neurolimal posted:

When were we supposed to get URF mode

Last weekend of this month and it's on ARAM

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
They sure are stingy with it, Definitely Not Dominion got like 3 different rotations despite nobody liking it

It would be nice if they tossed the superbots and bilgewater into the pool

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Doombot taliyah throws rocks in every direction with Q and makes a star of walts sth her ult

SuccinctAndPunchy
Mar 29, 2013

People are supposed to get hurt by things. It's fucked up to not. It's not good for you.

RealFoxy posted:

Last weekend of this month and it's on ARAM

what the hell is the point if it's on ARAM. Gross.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Neurolimal posted:

They sure are stingy with it, Definitely Not Dominion got like 3 different rotations despite nobody liking it

It would be nice if they tossed the superbots and bilgewater into the pool
They literally said "URF mode has a stale meta so it doesn't appear as often"

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
So it's on Howling Abyss or it's ARAM URF? Because the latter sounds like a good way to do URF

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I thought it was random on SR

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

They literally said "URF mode has a stale meta so it doesn't appear as often"

IMO it would be far less stale if they let the item actives get the CDR too.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
mmm, permanent proto-belt.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Neurolimal posted:

IMO it would be far less stale if they let the item actives get the CDR too.

Actives do get the cdr it's the items with passive effects that don't get it

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Luna Was Here posted:

Actives do get the cdr it's the items with passive effects that don't get it

Huh, could have swore that wasn't always the case.

Guess QSS and protobelt are mandatory buys in URF for me now :v:

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
When dfg was in urf the game mode was a hot bed for every ap character with point click skill shots

Veigar was as fun as you imagine

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Goons! Help! I keep trying to click on gnar, lisandra, and kennan, but every time an ancient skull appears on my monitor & laughs and when I wake up (I pass out from terror) we've just loaded into the rift and I'm playing Top Quinn Again.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Work Friend Keven posted:

Goons! Help! I keep trying to click on gnar, lisandra, and kennan, but every time an ancient skull appears on my monitor & laughs and when I wake up (I pass out from terror) we've just loaded into the rift and I'm playing Top Quinn Again.

you're gonna need to get a cross and exorcise your right to top lane freedom on your pc

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!

rabidsquid posted:

ive heard from more than a few people that high plat is full of raging one tricks who think they deserve to be in diamond

yes hello

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

ive heard from more than a few people that high plat is full of raging one tricks who think they deserve to be in diamond

Diamond 5 is a blackhole of awfulness that effects the surrounding ratings, escape it quickly or risk being pulled in and never escaping.

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler
"my rating is bad"

"OH BOY LEMME TELL YOU ABOUT HOW MY RATING IS BAD"

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Diamond 5 is a blackhole of awfulness that effects the surrounding ratings, escape it quickly or risk being pulled in and never escaping.

It's good to have goals and now I have one. Get to Diamond 5.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Diamond 5 is not bad, on any server.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i think you can look at someone in d5 and think "this guy is bad" because a lot of people get there by one tricking a certain champion or spamming a few broken champs on whatever patch and once they get out of lane they usually don't apply a lot of critical thought to the match. im pretty sure you can just keep doing this till challenger on NA though, if you want to put the time in for a thousand tryndamere matches or whatever you probably won't get punished very often.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
tyler1 has reached challenger status on multiple accounts, elo hell will always exist, you will never reach that miracle status where the four other solo queuers want to suck your dilz

don't stress yourself out about a videogame number for a highly fluctuating ladder system which has no influence on anything actually related to pro play or making money

just be a cool guy who's cool to other people

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
use the time trying to get past gold for other useful skills, like learning a new language. or masturbating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koguma
Sep 1, 2007

One of the Big Seven !!

Luna Was Here posted:

Bond what's your loving PayPal you dolt

don't give him money give it to me instead

• Locked thread