Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chronische
Aug 7, 2012

User Name - Chronische
Contact Info - Chronische, (Gmail, steam, or PM me here)
City/State/Country - Northern Virginia, specifically Fairfax County.
Do you have a group now? - Not really, got one other person.
What are you willing to play? - Interested in doing some boardgames on weekday evenings, specifically Descent or Imperial Assault.

Chronische fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Dec 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Almanac
Mar 16, 2008

OLD SCHOOL
User Name - Almanac
Contact Info - Forums PM
Location - Midland, TX (Midland and Odessa area)
Do you have a group now? Not currently. One or two interested people, looking for 2-3 more to get started
What are you willing to play? Currently, D&D 5th edition. Later on, other RPGs, maybe board games etc.

Fetko
Oct 21, 2004
User Name - Fetko
Contact Info - Forums PM for fetko1 in the great google mail
Location - McKinney, TX so anywhere N Dallas
Do you have a group now? Nope.
What are you willing to play? Looking for board games mostly. Up for other stuff.

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

Reposting because I moved but still want to play IRL elfgames.

User Name - ninjahedgehog
Contact Info - PM or arathkopf at gmail
Location - Boston MA
Do you have a group now? No
What are you willing to play? DnD 4e or Edge of the Empire, but I'm willing to learn pretty much anything.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

we were somewhere around hesaim on the edge of the spinward marches when the drugs began to take hold.

Reposting because I moved.

User Name -Mykkel
Contact Info - PM or samykkel at gmail
Location - Sanford FL
Do you have a group now? No
What are you willing to play? Preferred: DnD, Shadowrun, Pathfinder, Champions, board games. Willing to learn other games, just been a while since I was involved with a gaming group.

OntologicalWarfare
Jul 4, 2013
User Name - OntologicalWarfare
Contact Info - ontologicalwarfare on skype (put something unqiue in the header)
Location - Denver, CO
Do you have a group now? Nope, though I know some pretty cool D&D nerds (strange I know) around here who might be interested. Also know a lot of terrible D&D nerds, if that's your thing.
What are you willing to play? Anything that doesn't involve vampires. I like Pathfinder, and 5e, and I really love science fiction and Eclipse Phase. Have played Savage Worlds, 4e, 3.5, as well. All good.

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
Username: Electric Lady
Contact Information: PM or Steam
Do you have a group now? Playing in several online groups but I have no groups in person.
What are you willing to play? Anything but tabletop wargames as I have no figures. Would prefer to play something aside from Pathfinder, but I have the most experience with it. I like 13th Age.

Bestie is moving out of town for grad school soon so I'd like to meet new people in the area. Let me know if you want another player. Weekends are best for me, as I work full-time. Thanks~

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Username: Sir Phoebos
Contact Info: PM or emcnaughton @ gmail.com
Do you have a group now? I'm in a monthly board game group, but would like to be RPing more frequently.
What are you willing to play? Anything. I have books for D&D (4th and 5th), various WH40k rpgs, L5R, and Paranoia.

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

This is what I think of your opinion.
Username: sc4rs
Contact Information: PM or rstechler at gmail
Do you have a group now? Nope, just moved here
What are you willing to play? MtG, various board games (wife might join as well). Also would be interested in a D&D group willing to teach a new player.

Cerebulon
Mar 29, 2010

Destroyer of Worlds*
(*No worlds were harmed in the making of this title.)

User Name - Cerebulon
Contact Info - Forum PM, or tanhindmarsh at yahoo com
City/State/Country - Edinburgh, Scotland
Do you have a group now No. I'm DMing an online game, but the only local group I'm aware of is perpetually full up.
What are you willing to play Anything. I haven't been able to find a game in a few years. I have experience with DnD (3.5, 5th, pathfinder), VTM, Warhammer RPGs and CoC. But also board games, and I'm interested in learning card games too if it means playing something.

BrownClown
Dec 7, 2007

Will rap for smash leaks
User Name - BrownClown
Contact Info - PM or vwselva at gmail
Location - Somerville MA, but really Metro Boston area
Do you have a group now? Not really, but I do play a few board games with close friends on occasion. I've built up a small collection of board games as a result/
What are you willing to play? Anything. I've got a good set of stuff for X-Wing TMG. I really would like to get in to some pen & paper stuff, but haven't played before.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

User Name - FunkMonkey
Contact Info - Forum PM
Location - Chicago Metro Area
Do you have a group now? No.
What are you willing to play? Deathwatch or Dark Heresy 1e - I have most of the key books for both. I also recently acquired the core book for Shadow of the Demon Lord and would be potentially open. I'm new to roleplaying and would like to find a patient group of people to give it a shot and get my feet wet.

Buck Wildman fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Sep 1, 2016

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
User Name - Razorwired
Contact Info - pyrograsshopper at gmail dot com
Location - Olympia, WA
What are you willing to play? 13th Age, D&D 4 or 5e, anything else is negotiable I just won't have the books on hand.

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

User Name - Remora
Contact info - Forum PM, or kanashiiryuu at gmail
Location - Indianapolis, Indiana
Do you have a group now? Sorta.
What are you willing to play? I would like to play tabletop RPGs, but I can play lots of different board and card games.

Basically I am having a disagreement with my current group - I'm not getting the play experience I want out of them, and I had one of those cold-shower realizations the other night that one gentleman was playing an honest to god necrophiliac, so now I'm really looking for another group. I dunno if I'm going to be quitting the group I'm in now given that I've been friends with them for close to a decade, but I would dearly like to broaden my horizons. I'm very close to Family Time Games, but I regularly travel 45 minutes for the group I'm in now so location is definitely up for negotiation. Please take pity on me, I would love to play D&D (5e maybe?) with less hosed up people, I promise I am not a cat piss man or a creeper.

clusterfuck
Feb 6, 2004

Contact Info - PM if it works, if it doesn't post here I'll find
City/State/Country - Sydney / NSW / Australia
Do you have a group now? Yes, I'm DMing a campaign for almost a year and looking for one more player, we have 4 players and 2 are new to this so probably some experience would be ideal for the table dynamic.
What are you playing? 5E! It's got some RP and improv retcon worldbuilding, we've been making up a world out of player backstories, a bit of bullshit and stuff found from everywhere. A mix of tactical problem solving fun, bit of mystery and characters with a reason for being whoever they are.

Hootler
Apr 8, 2007

Ain't you got worms?
User Name - Hootler
Contact Info - PM
Location - South Jersey/Philadelphia Area
Do you have a group now? Not really, but I play a few with friends and through meetup groups.
What are you willing to play? I'm looking for board/card games mostly, but up for whatever.

plaintiff
May 15, 2015

Contact Info - PM
Location - Baton Rouge/New Orleans area
Do you have a group now? A few friends with unstable schedules, making me want to look beyond my current group for new nerd compatriots
What are you willing to play? Most anything, provided it's got some good character interaction. I want to learn from better players and STs

Mr. Tambo
Feb 7, 2015
Contact Info - It's in my profile.
City/State/Country - Tigard, Or (basically Portland)
Do you have a group now? I do, but I'm ditching them to move to Portland, so I need a new one.
What are you willing to play? I'm up for most tabletop rpgs as well as cool/good board games. I'm currently running a game of Shadow of the Demon Lord. I have in the past played various D&Ds (1,2,3.*,4,5), Shadowrun, Exalted, etc.

I'm moving to the Portland area at the end of this month (October). I don't have a job there yet, so my availability will likely vary drastically in the near future.

Emnity
Sep 24, 2009

King of Scotland
User Name - Emnity
Contact - Forum pm or respond to a post here
City/State/Country - Berlin, Germany (but British)
Do you have a group now - A few old friends meet up on skype once a quarter for a game of pathfinder, but it ends up being more about catching up than gaming.

I have been both a DM and a player in a lot of D&D campaigns over the last 20years, also a little pathfinder and Star Wars RPG's. I found a local D&D game but it was full and looking for something on a more regular basis. Happy to try new systems and concepts, either over Skype, Discord PbP or whatever, focussed on GMT or CET.

Chronische
Aug 7, 2012

Contact Info - Add me on Steam (Same name as here, though Steam's user search function is terrible) or Discord (Chronische#7903), or email me at Ch.ron.ische@gmail.com (no periods)
City/State/Country - Fairfax County, VA (play at the Fairfax Comics and Gaming in the city, at least to start)
Do you have a group now? Yes, but we're missing 2 players, so a bit tough to start with only 3!
What are you willing to play? Running 5e D&D, willing to teach new players. Most of them are new, after all.

We'd run monday or thursday evenings, around 6-7 PM. Hit me up if you're interested!

Chronische fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Mar 28, 2017

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

User Name - Jato
Contact Info - PM
City/State/Country - Richmond, VA
Do you have a group now? - Nope
What are you willing to play? - Anything, but would like to find a group to play D&D or similar.

New to D&D and tabletop RPGs in general. I've played D&D 3.5 and 5e a couple times, but never regularly with a group, just some one-off sessions.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

User Name - FutureFriend
Contact Info - PM or futurefriendsa at gmail.
City/State/Country - Amsterdam, Netherlands
Do you have a group now - I have a few online groups but it's been a while since I played IRL
What are you willing to play? - Prefer to find a nWoD game group (line doesn't matter unless it's beast) but I wouldn't mind playing most poo poo as long as it ain't too numbercrunching

revenance
Sep 7, 2003

can you hear the sleepless lullaby?
Contact Info - PM
City/State/Country - Fairfax County, VA
Do you have a group now? Nope
What are you willing to play? Never been part of a group so I can be convinced to try whatever

Context
Sep 11, 2006
Contact Info - PM's good
City/State/Country - Raleigh, NC
Do you have a group now? I have friends that enjoy games, but aren't interested in anything more complex than Viticulture (sans Tuscany).
What are you willing to play? Board games. Finding someone excited by Euros or longer games would be great. I have a number of them that never get to the table (Tuscany, Agricola, Mage Knight)

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream
Contact Info - PM
City/State/Country - Dallas, TX
Do you have a group now? Kind of, we meet maybe once a month but it's infrequent
What are you willing to play? Anything really, our group usually just plays hidden identity stuff like Spyfall or Resistance

Notinghamington
Oct 24, 2008

You're Lonely Rolling Gem
Contact Info - Steam, same name as here.
City/State/Country - Fresno, Ca
Do you have a group now? - Yes, I drive down to Bakersfield every first and third Saturday to play with my group but they only play DnD and I want try something else.
What are you willing to play? - I'm willing to play anything, but mainly looking for a shadow run group to play with, never tried it and I'm very interested in it.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Contact Info - PM
City/State/Country - moving to Fort Collins, CO in about 4 -5 months
Do you have a group now? - No.
What are you willing to play? - Open for anything, but I have experience with D&D (currently own e5 PG) and Pathfinder, I also have some other random RPG rulebooks saved on a hardrive.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011
Contact Info - PM
City - Milwaukee, WI.
Do you have a group now- Yes, but we only board game on wednesday nights, and while looking for additional player or two for that, I am personally looking for gaming on weekends or fridays or both, basically more games.
What are you willing to play- Board games. Some of my favorites include Terra Mystica, Archipelago, Eldritch Horror, Space Alert, Argent, Dominion, Eminent Domain.. Fairly open to trying most as well.

MohawkSatan
Dec 20, 2008

by Cyrano4747
It's a serious longshot but

Contact Info - PM or my username at gmail dot com
City - Saltspring Island, British Columbia, Canada
Do you have a group now- Kinda. Online group of friends, but the only other GM only runs pathfinder, which I'm kind of sick of.
What are you willing to play- Damned near loving anything, but GURPS is by far and away my favourite. Pathfinder/3.5 would be my last resort.

Seriously, I live on a goddamned tiny island nobody knows about. If this works, I'll be impressed

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Razorwired posted:

User Name - Razorwired
Contact Info - pyrograsshopper at gmail dot com
Location - Olympia, WA
What are you willing to play? 13th Age, D&D 4 or 5e, anything else is negotiable I just won't have the books on hand.

sent you an email

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

MohawkSatan posted:

It's a serious longshot but

Contact Info - PM or my username at gmail dot com
City - Saltspring Island, British Columbia, Canada
Do you have a group now- Kinda. Online group of friends, but the only other GM only runs pathfinder, which I'm kind of sick of.
What are you willing to play- Damned near loving anything, but GURPS is by far and away my favourite. Pathfinder/3.5 would be my last resort.

Seriously, I live on a goddamned tiny island nobody knows about. If this works, I'll be impressed

I'm in Nanaimo! I've heard of you

Chronische
Aug 7, 2012

User Name - Chronische
Contact Info - Chronische, (@gmail, steam, discord, or PM me here)
City/State/Country - Northern Virginia, specifically Fairfax County.
Do you have a group now? - Not at present.
What are you willing to play? - Running either a Masque of the Red Death game (an old AD&D2e setting, 1890s Earth with supernatural elements. Low magic), or a Zweihander game set in wherever players decide they want to adventure around.

Chronische fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Sep 22, 2017

aldantefax
Oct 10, 2007

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
User Name - aldantefax
Contact Info - IRC on any of the main channels, PM here, Discord (fax#9863)
City/State/Country - Austin, TX
Do you have a group now? - Nothing local.
What are you willing to play? - I'd like to get back into playing games with real human beings on the weekends (Fri/Sat), so I'm open to pretty much anything. Sundays during the daytime is also fine, but can't go too late due to work.

aldantefax fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Jan 22, 2017

Broken Record Talk
Jul 28, 2009

A three-hundred thousand degree baptism by nuclear fire;
we had it coming.
User Name - Broken Record Talk
Contact Info - Pm me here or email me @ brokenrecordtalk@gmail.com
City/State/Country - Northern Virginia (Between Alexandria and Springfield)

What are you willing to play? - 4th or 5th Ed. D&D
Do you have a group now? - Yes, there's a group of 5 of us who are looking to track down a DM (and maybe some other players) and get playing

What are you willing to play? - 7th Ed. Warhammer 40k and/or The Horus Heresy (30k)
Do you have a group now? - I've been heavily involved with a few larger groups in Frederick, MD for the past several years, but am looking to find a group a bit closer to me, now that I'm living in the DC/NoVA area

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
It's a scary world out there
couldn't hurt to try this again

User Name: Look a bit to the left
Contact Info: Captain Walker#1589 on discord, pika132 at gmail, forum PMs
City/State/Country: Moorpark, CA
Availability: Pretty much any time but Tuesday nights and some Saturday nights

I desire to play in an RPG; I'm usually the GM and I'm starting to get burned out. Just to name a few games I like: D&D, Pathfinder, 13th Age, FATE, * World systems, Blades in the Dark, Strike!. I also am willing to try weird indie storygames. I am IRL friends with two posters from the San Fernando Valley, and I can usually scrounge up a couple more cool people. Also, I don't mind hosting.

walruscat
Apr 27, 2013

User Name - Walruscat
Contact Info - Forum PM
Location - Fairfield County, CT
What are you willing to play? DnD, preferably 4th edition. Also willing to play or run other games. Mostly looking for a good group for tabletop and maybe board games.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

User Name - Waffleman_
Contact - [My username without the underscore]#7166 on Discord
Location - Moving to Columbus, OH (specifically in Westerville) in February
Do You Have A Group Now? - Nothing IRL
What Are You Willing To Play? - I prefer more rules light games, but I'm willing to try anything that's not exceptionally crunchy. Board games are fine, too! Basically new in town and wanna meet some people.

koreban
Apr 4, 2008

I guess we all learned that trying to get along is way better than p. . .player hatin'.
Fun Shoe
User Name: koreban
Contact Info - PM here or koreban.regime@gmail.com
City/State/Country - Portland (Gresham), Oregon
Do You Have A Group Now? - I DM for a group that meets about once a month on a Saturday. Looking to try playing instead of DMing.
What are you willing to play (or if you are looking for players for a campaign, what are you playing)? - I'd like to get a regular D&D5e game. I also have Pathfinder books and I'd be interested in learning the system.

I played exactly 2 sessions of D&D before I began DMing for my infrequent play group. Virtually all of my TTRPG experience is from the DM side of the screen. I'd like to get some experience from the other side.

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream
If anyone lives in the DFW (Texas) area, I highly reccommend Dallas Game Marathon in Plano. They have weekly events on Thursday and a monthly full weekend event and have an incredibly large library. It does cost, but it's worth it IMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

Contact Info - forum PMs
City/State/Country - Just moved to Decatur, Illinois in USA
Do you have a group now nope, just moved here from another state
What are you willing to play hoping to find an RPG anything group. I enjoy playing as a player or DM. If you want to see what kind of gamer I am, take a look at the CYOA I'm running on SA right now.

If you like board games, I met up with the Decatur Gamers last night and had a lot of fun.