Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
It's like that guy in the office still making Austin Powers references, except instead of jokes from a movie he's still mad about black people fashion trends

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

honestly i saw black friends in nyc sharing that myth about prison culture thing last year, so who knows

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
*will never stop watching football regardless*

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

I'm upset

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
a real man would never cease his weeping over 9/11

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

I pointed out the part of the flag code stating that the flag should never be used as part of an athletic uniform

http://www.senate.gov/reference/resources/pdf/RL30243.pdf posted:

(j) No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations.

This guy used to play drums in a band with me, and lately has just started posting nothing but easily_disputable_infographs.png.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

an AOL chatroom posted:

I pointed out the part of the flag code stating that the flag should never be used as part of an athletic uniform

This guy used to play drums in a band with me, and lately has just started posting nothing but easily_disputable_infographs.png.

I'm just kidding I don't care but I didn't know that! I do really appreciate how people don't understand that protesting is one of the most important aspects of patriotism, but on the other hand :smugdon:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
replace the minion with chris kyle and then we'll talk

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

The power of minions to make every retarded thought immediately very powerful and intellectual never ceases to amaze.

"I don't vaccinate my kids because I don't want them to be autistic sperglords." = an idiot parent

"I don't vaccinate my kids because I don't want them to be autistic sperglords." + a minion = a smart parent

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

an AOL chatroom posted:

(j) No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations.

Eh, as I understand that only applies to actual US flags, it's fine to put a stars and stripes pattern on clothing. :shrug:

But those 9/11 Nikes are loving retarded on so many levels. :psyduck:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Theophany posted:

The power of minions to make every retarded thought immediately very powerful and intellectual never ceases to amaze.

"I don't vaccinate my kids because I don't want them to be autistic sperglords." = an idiot parent

"I don't vaccinate my kids because I don't want them to be autistic sperglords." + a minion = a smart parent

What the image says isnt always false though

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Dreddout posted:

Eh, as I understand that only applies to actual US flags, it's fine to put a stars and stripes pattern on clothing. :shrug:

If that were the case then why would they need to make an exception for patches?

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

notZaar posted:

It's like that guy in the office still making Austin Powers references, except instead of jokes from a movie he's still mad about black people fashion trends

Pants on the ground, pants on the ground
Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Dreddout posted:

why don't you go join isis, commie

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Hot Karl Marx posted:

What the image says isnt always false though

True, but they are exclusively propagated by morons.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Irradiation posted:

If that were the case then why would they need to make an exception for patches?
My guess would be that the patch actually is a miniature flag, it displays the flag in full and exact detail.
Those nikes are just patterned off the flag, they aren't actually flags. Which does make a difference wrt the flag code.

This is not a flag

Code Jockey posted:

why don't you go join isis, commie

I'm already the king of Al-Qaeda thank you very much! :colbert:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I got some z0ne I'd like to share with my fam

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/775502533074706433

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid
Not Facebook but Instagram.

Just like Marilyn Monroe quotes are a shortcut to know a girl is an idiot, Tony Montana references are a shortcut to know a guy is an idiotic douchebag.

As far as I recall, I think it was in the mid-00's that Tony Montana became a "cool" guy, as opposed to the utter hosed up trainwreck that the movie actually paints him as. I wonder if these people watch Breaking Bad and think "WOAH! Walter White was really cool and made amazing choices!!!!!"

In my experience, anybody sharing any materialistic "success" quotes is poo poo. They're also never successful, and they just define themselves as "entrepreneurs," without actually having done anything.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Scarface is a classic story about how government regulations fetter the economy and stifle business growth.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

notZaar posted:

Scarface is a classic story about how government regulations fetter the economy and stifle business growth.

I love how absolutely inaccurate this one is.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Non Serviam posted:

Just like Marilyn Monroe quotes are a shortcut to know a girl is an idiot, Tony Montana references are a shortcut to know a guy is an idiotic douchebag.

As far as I recall, I think it was in the mid-00's that Tony Montana became a "cool" guy, as opposed to the utter hosed up trainwreck that the movie actually paints him as. I wonder if these people watch Breaking Bad and think "WOAH! Walter White was really cool and made amazing choices!!!!!"

In my experience, anybody sharing any materialistic "success" quotes is poo poo. They're also never successful, and they just define themselves as "entrepreneurs," without actually having done anything.

I remember this part in scarface. :cripes:

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Non Serviam posted:

Reminds me if that instagram featuring "rich" "successful" people "hustling".

Because if there's anything that encapsulates 90's black anti establishment culture its instagrams targeted at business majors at ivy league universities

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

Non Serviam posted:

I love how absolutely inaccurate this one is.

we do all end up dead for different reasons and in different ways, it's pretty accurate

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
pick your friends better

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Furia posted:

Reminds me if that instagram featuring "rich" "successful" people "hustling".

https://twitter.com/leyawn/status/771880213961641985

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Hahahagagaa

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

lol

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

the great deceiver